Thai woman assaulted by Swiss man in Phuket

webfact

11 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"no doubt it was a push"   Are you the Swiss guy ?If so you are a coward ,lose weight .  

If you're not the Swiss guy you're pathetic ,  a push is assault      IDGAF what cuts it with you.

Next you'll be saying hurting your feelings is assault. If I was in the doctors shoes and got pushed for sitting on someone's private property I'd apologise and feel bad for doing wrong.

You clearly do care what I think or you wouldn't have got your knickers in a twist. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, charleskerins said:

WTH are you talking about ?  You are the Swiss guy aren't you?  You think you can push women because they are sitting on steps by the beach ""smear the couple" " pictures of injuries " ?     You don't even own the property too bad her boyfriend didn't knock you out.

I think you need to get back on your medication if you think that's the case and also take your rose tinted glasses off. Do you seriously believe everything a person says without any evidence at all? If so, you are a dangerous person, not me. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, KhaoNiaw said:

His whole manner was extremely abusive. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt IMO:

@alien365 would love to know your spin on this and how it was the Thai lady's fault. After all a farang could not behave in such a manner.

His defence was he "slipped". Did he?

@alien365 how exactly did she provoke this?

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

BOYCOTT THE ELPHANT SANCTUARY!!!!

The Swiss and his wife are total jerks, especially assaulting a woman.....

Losing market share quickly

• Agree 1

Well they have had this on the TV news for 15 minutes flat here on friday morning. You would get the idea a horrific crime has just happend. I assumed she was in the hospital but no she is a doctor, and seems to have no injuries.

So did the swiss man shove her? Was she pushed or did he hit her but no black eye or bruises? They are hyper spewing. 'Lets go after this a Swiss miscreant ... oh yeah, and his nasty abuse spewing wife'. JUSTICE. Garf 

Thai media loves to do this I have to quit watching this junk & yes I am sure he is a jerk but looks more like a 'make up news', after that taxi motor cy rider attacked the German tourist earlier this week, excuse sexually assulated the German tourist. 

8 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

@alien365 would love to know your spin on this and how it was the Thai lady's fault. After all a farang could not behave in such a manner.

His defence was he "slipped". Did he?

@alien365 how exactly did she provoke this?

I never said it was not his fault. I meant we needed to hear more than one side of the story before making judgements. I hate the 'guilty until proven innocent mob'. Whether it's a westerner, Thai, man, woman or even people I don't like, it doesn't matter. 

10 minutes ago, alien365 said:

I never said it was not his fault. I meant we needed to hear more than one side of the story before making judgements. I hate the 'guilty until proven innocent mob'. Whether it's a westerner, Thai, man, woman or even people I don't like, it doesn't matter. 

So, what's your take now? I notice you didn't answer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

So, what's your take now? I notice you didn't answer.

My response is that the woman is on a mission to make the man pay for her losing face. It was still effectively a nothing incident. She was not injured in the slightest. 

• Confused 2

42 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Well they have had this on the TV news for 15 minutes flat here on friday morning. You would get the idea a horrific crime has just happend. I assumed she was in the hospital but no she is a doctor, and seems to have no injuries.

So did the swiss man shove her? Was she pushed or did he hit her but no black eye or bruises? They are hyper spewing. 'Lets go after this a Swiss miscreant ... oh yeah, and his nasty abuse spewing wife'. JUSTICE. Garf 

Thai media loves to do this I have to quit watching this junk & yes I am sure he is a jerk but looks more like a 'make up news', after that taxi motor cy rider attacked the German tourist earlier this week, excuse sexually assulated the German tourist. 

Reading between the lines I reckon Thailand is not for you. 

I hope you are not living in Thailand, you may just end up committing a similar offece as the idiot Swiss guy. 

Thailand is not for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, alien365 said:

I think you need to get back on your medication if you think that's the case and also take your rose tinted glasses off. Do you seriously believe everything a person says without any evidence at all? If so, you are a dangerous person, not me. 

Sure , there is evidence.       "dangerous"   I don't go around kicking women and telling them to get the <deleted> off  steps that aren't mine repeatedly and then be a complete bitch on TV saying I tripped -what a coward.      I don't need a Rx to see a punk and that's what the Fat Swiss Fellow is.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, alien365 said:

After watching his video I believe his reaction was over the top which I don't condone, but I still fail to see where this physical assault is. 

Take off your rose colored glasses and get back on your meds maybe it will improve your eyesight and logic.

Swiss Fat Boy -I was completely out of line and I want to extend my heartfelt apologies to the women and offer them a few nights in my rental at my expense. I have been very stressed  but that is not an excuse.

Alien 365   -    I was wrong .

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Sure , there is evidence.       "dangerous"   I don't go around kicking women and telling them to get the <deleted> off  steps that aren't mine repeatedly and then be a complete bitch on TV saying I tripped -what a coward.      I don't need a Rx to see a punk and that's what the Fat Swiss Fellow is.

Imagine if a Thai had done it and then said they tripped. People like alien365 would be up in arms saying Thais don't take responsibility, "fragile egos" etc etc blah blah. Pathetic hypocrites of the highest order.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Watched the video, didn't see any kicks.

The fat guy was a bit rude, but he's probably fed up chasing drunk women off his property all the time.

Meanwhile the Thai university lecturer who deliberately ran me down in October, after I accidentally touched his pickup, breaking many of my bones and scarring my legs is unpunished despite the police tracing him and him admitting the attempted murder.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/29/2024 at 7:57 AM, alien365 said:

I'll await the added defamation case to be made against her by bringing his name and the sanctuary into disrepute. 

We really need to hear his side and see his video showing the physical assault. No doubt it was just a push, and if it was, her 'poor me, I'm an innocent doctor' doesn't cut it with me. 

duh. the media not the dr caused the disrepute.

If he's only renting the real owner's in a bad place now, the Thais are calling for scrutiny on the location of the steps being so close to the waterline means it must be encroaching on public land

• Like 1
  • Agree 1