Britain is descending into ‘mob rule,’ Sunak says as he urges police to protect MPs

Social Media

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Again, nothing whatsoever to do with Sunak’s remarks.

And sorry to disappoint you but I’ve never once felt unsafe in London.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you dismiss the horrendous knife crime figures, the rape figures because you felt safe in the UK, yet it is obvious Sunak is telling the truth that there is a huge problem.....🙄

You feeling safe is probably because you, to the rascals, are an ol' duffer with no Rolex or iPhone.......😂..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

So you dismiss the horrendous knife crime figures, the rape figures because you felt safe in the UK, yet it is obvious Sunak is telling the truth that there is a huge problem.....🙄

You feeling safe is probably because you, to the rascals, are an ol' duffer with no Rolex or iPhone.......😂..

No I didn’t dismiss them, they are nothing at all to do with the comments made by Sunak.

Read the OP and you might get to understand.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

No I didn’t dismiss them, they are nothing at all to do with the comments made by Sunak.

Read the OP and you might get to understand.

Dodging again, very naughty, but hey, you have stated it is safe in London/UK, yet the figures show you are not telling the truth.................:whistling:

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Like I say, your pedantry is getting the better of you.

To be honest I don’t fret about what my friends or indeed anyone close to me gets up to when I’m not there to keep any eye on them.

Incidentally, provide a quote to substantiate this little gem of yours:

“Then English friends who........”

Even a quote of me referring to my ‘English Friends’ if you think you can find one.

Give it your best go.

I agree I mis quoted you. You said:

"Because I have a handful of friends in the UK, all the perpetrators of terrorism in the UK have been identified and their identities published.

Non of my small number of UK friends are amongst them."

Uk friends, not English friends.

None the less, you included location/nationality to wriggle.

I will ask once again, please answer...

How do you know none of your friends( location and nationality unspecified) have never committed an act of terrorism ( unidentified or identified)?

That was, my original question prior to you making it a saga by dodging the question.

Additionally, how do you know all perpetrators of terrorism in UK have been identified? You don't as you are incorrect.

Edited by youreavinalaff

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Me neither lived here nigh on 40 years now. Some people are crime magnets, and they are often criminals themselves. But of course crime happens everywhere in major cities, no one would doubt that. What is interesting is that Mr Trans seems over-invested in theoretical crime in a place where he no longer lives, probably as a per-cursor to justifying why he no longer lives here even if he could afford to do. We don't have 50baht Pad ka prows, I'll concede that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Dodging again, very naughty, but hey, you have stated it is safe in London/UK, yet the figures show you are not telling the truth.................:whistling:

Isn't it correct that, generally speaking, certain posters prefer citable figures rather than personal experiences?

Would that poster's most recent posts contradict that view?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Isn't it correct that, generally speaking, certain posters prefer citable figures rather than personal experiences?

Yes indeed, but I get used to it with him/her.......😉

9 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Me neither lived here nigh on 40 years now. Some people are crime magnets, and they are often criminals themselves. But of course crime happens everywhere in major cities, no one would doubt that. What is interesting is that Mr Trans seems over-invested in theoretical crime in a place where he no longer lives, probably as a per-cursor to justifying why he no longer lives here even if he could afford to do. We don't have 50baht Pad ka prows, I'll concede that.

It depends where you live and where you go. 

In most towns and cities there are safe places and places you wouldn't want to go.

What has ability to afford got to do with things?

What is pad ka prow?

18 minutes ago, transam said:

Its much easier now to report crimes and so more crimes are reported 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

The post from someone who has lost the plot and has nowhere to go..........:clap2:

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

I agree I mis quoted you. You said:

"Because I have a handful of friends in the UK, all the perpetrators of terrorism in the UK have been identified and their identities published.

Non of my small number of UK friends are amongst them."

Uk friends, not English friends.

None the less, you included location/nationality to wriggle.

I will ask once again, please answer...

How do you know none of your friends( location and nationality unspecified) have never committed an act of terrorism ( unidentified or identified)?

That was, my original question prior to you making it a saga by dodging the question.

Additionally, how do you know all perpetrators of terrorism in UK have been identified? You don't as you are incorrect.

More pedantry.

Erm no.

But nudging you back towards the topic of discussion.

Please do share any data you have to support Sunak’s opinion:

Britain is descending into ‘mob rule,’ Sunak says as he urges police to protect MPs

Edited by Chomper Higgot

In most towns and cities there are safe places and places you wouldn't want to go.

That’s a remarkable claim.

You could wiggle it by arguing most towns and cities have ‘Bookies’ and ‘amusement arcades’ places I certainly wouldn’t want to go.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Mob rule?

Indeed, it is, because difficulty stopping the day to day crime. But you carry on denying it over the single word, "mob", because you protect these people, instead of protecting the innocent citizens......😉..........

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed, it is, because difficulty stopping the day to day crime. But you carry on denying it over the single word, "mob", because you protect these people, instead of protecting the innocent citizens......😉..........

So you think Sunak was referring to day to day crime?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you think Sunak was referring to day to day crime?

Yes, probably, after all, all the crims put together are a "mob" nobody wants, except a few on here who deny the figures....:saai:

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, probably, after all, all the crims put together are a "mob" nobody wants, except a few on here who deny the figures....:saai:

It's sad, I think you're not trolling.

24 minutes ago, transam said:

I really do think a thread on how the Government has lost control of crime would be a good thing, but that’s not what Sunak’s comments were addressing,

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I really do think a thread on how the Government has lost control of crime would be a good thing, but that’s not what Sunak’s comments were addressing,

I would have thought it was the various district police departments you should be referring too, not the PM.

Now if you had a pop at London's Sadiq Khan, I would agree with you, but you won't, because he's one of your chum's......😂

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I would have thought it was the various district police departments you should be referring too, not the PM.

Now if you had a pop at London's Sadiq Khan, I would agree with you, but you won't, because he's one of your chum's......😂

Perhaps getting rid of over 20,000 experienced officers and gutting community policing was not such a good idea. A move made by a Tory Government.

It’s rare to see a police officer in the UK, and they have a habit of not attending burglaries:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-failed-attend-more-45000-26642555

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps getting rid of over 20,000 experienced officers and gutting community policing was not such a good idea. A move made by a Tory Government.

It’s rare to see a police officer in the UK, and they have a habit of not attending burglaries:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-failed-attend-more-45000-26642555

Oh, you're in Wales now stirring things up.........Have a word with the bloke who looks after Wales.........

Pob lwc........:clap2:

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh, you're in Wales now stirring things up.........Have a word with the bloke who looks after Wales.........

Pob lwc........:clap2:

No, not in Wales.

The link is from a Welsh news source and discusses the failure of police in England to attend Burglaries in England.

You obviously missed that in your failed attempt to be smart.

• Haha 1