Britain is descending into ‘mob rule,’ Sunak says as he urges police to protect MPs

Social Media

37 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought of you last night when this video came on, the sort of thing Sunak is talking about, now I know you will not watch it, but many here will, embarrassing for you, because this is one vid of many.....Enjoy.......😉

Please don’t think of me when you are watching videos.

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not personally, CH, your ridiculous stance on anything UK, did you like the vid, did it open your eyes to what you think never happens in the UK..............🤣

48 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Another from last night CH, another thing, according to you, doesn't happen...Bwaaaah.....😂

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Another from last night CH, another thing, according to you, doesn't happen...Bwaaaah.....😂

Gangsters fight each other , they have no concern with non gang members and Joe public has no need to be concerned 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Gangsters fight each other , they have no concern with non gang members and Joe public has no need to be concerned 

I can't believe you wrote that...............😂

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I didn’t move the goalposts at all, I simply demonstrated the ridiculousness of your pedantry, and  as a bonus I did it with math.

You keep adding to the identities.

Originally it was friends aren't terrorists. Then friends who have not been identified as terrorists. Then English friends who........

That's not maths. It's  wrigglework.

No bonus. Unless there's one for repetition.

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Gangsters never engage with drug users? Never pimp prostitutes? Never run protection rackets?

That's new to me.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not the correct question IMO. I think the real question is would any of them commit a terrorist attack if they had the opportunity?

I was quoting another posters comment.

It is the right question in context to that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Gangsters never engage with drug users? Never pimp prostitutes? Never run protection rackets?

That's new to me.

I don't use any of those services, so I wouldn't know , but they dont attack the public for no reason 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't use any of those services, so I wouldn't know , but they dont attack the public for no reason 

You don't get the choice of using  protection rackets.

Well, actually you do. Pay or pain. That's an attack on the public.

There are women who are not prostitutes until they are pimped. That's an attack on a member of the public.

Edited by youreavinalaff

6 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

You don't get the choice of using  protection rackets.

Well, actually you do. Pay or pain. That's an attack on the public.

There are women who are not prostitutes until they are pimped. That's an attack on a member of the public.

I'd have a word with Phil Mitchell and get him to work the door 

3 hours ago, transam said:

30 Sept 2019 is not last night???

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Anecdote is not fact particularly so when it is random videos from the Sun and the Daily Fail offered as proof of your case. In my 64 years I have probably spent 3 years living in Thailand in various places and have never encountered any violence there from anyone. Yet if I was minded, I could quickly google any number of videos of fights from all over the place and figures to back it up. You have offered proof of nothing but your own bias.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Anecdote is not fact particularly so when it is random videos from the Sun and the Daily Fail offered as proof of your case. In my 64 years I have probably spent 3 years living in Thailand in various places and have never encountered any violence there from anyone. Yet if I was minded, I could quickly google any number of videos of fights from all over the place and figures to back it up. You have offered proof of nothing but your own bias.

My own bias, really, are you saying the videos are fake......?   :stoner:

No, don't answer that, you're a Sadiq Khan fanboy, you like to see Greater London ruined...😬

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Sorry, didn't know you were a female, and I don't need telling what bias means, though you do seem to be confused over 100% real videos of what's going on, on the streets of the UK.

Many are though, it's called blinkered, you can look that one up too............:stoner:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Sorry, didn't know you were a female, and I don't need telling what bias means, though you do seem to be confused over 100% real videos of what's going on, on the streets of the UK.

Many are though, it's called blinkered, you can look that one up too............:stoner:

Sounds like you have spent too much time down a rabbit hole of Tommy Robinson videos and his coke fuelled rants. God is Great brother.

• Thanks 1

Just now, beautifulthailand99 said:

Sounds like you have spent too much time down a rabbit hole of Tommy Robinson videos and his coke fuelled rants. God is Great brother.

Not me, I'll leave you to watch those kind of videos, I am more interested in watching our declining London police force (thank you SK) catch the rascals that some here say the UK hasn't got...😂

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When was the last time you were in Greater London ?

I was there last week and its a lot less dangerous that it was 25 years ago 

1. None of your business..

2. You were there last week and declare it's not dangerous........................🙄..................🤣

7 minutes ago, transam said:

1. None of your business..

2. You were there last week and declare it's not dangerous........................🙄..................🤣

yes, I was there last week and never once felt in danger 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

yes, I was there last week and never once felt in danger 

Same for millions, now go check out the crimes committed in London for your week....😋

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

31 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Of course there was no similar grief displayed or reaching out from this lot after those Israelis were slaughtered on October 7. The opposite if anything.

Edited by nauseus
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was responsible for a few of those , so the crime rate would have dropped now that I have left 

Here ya go, have a read, just one aspect of London yobbery................:stoner:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/knife-crime-london-rise-latest-statistics-robbery-sadiq-khan-b1114654.html#:~:text=Knife point robberies in London,the capital also jumped dramatically.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

You keep adding to the identities.

Originally it was friends aren't terrorists. Then friends who have not been identified as terrorists. Then English friends who........

That's not maths. It's  wrigglework.

No bonus. Unless there's one for repetition.

Like I say, your pedantry is getting the better of you.

To be honest I don’t fret about what my friends or indeed anyone close to me gets up to when I’m not there to keep any eye on them.

Incidentally, provide a quote to substantiate this little gem of yours:

“Then English friends who........”

Even a quote of me referring to my ‘English Friends’ if you think you can find one.

Give it your best go.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Like I say, your pedantry is getting the better of you.

To be honest I don’t fret about what my friends or indeed anyone close to me gets up to when I’m not there to keep any eye on them.

Your safe London/UK, have a read .............:stoner:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/knife-crime-london-rise-latest-statistics-robbery-sadiq-khan-b1114654.html#:~:text=Knife point robberies in London,the capital also jumped dramatically.

Edited by transam

4 hours ago, transam said:

Let’s see you demonstrate how that has anything to do with what Sunak was talking about.

Give it your best try.