Swiss Expat Charged with Bodily and Mind Harm in Phuket Kicking Incident

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

–A Swiss Expat has been charged with bodily and mind harm after he allegedly kicked a female doctor near his rented villa in Thalang.

Allegedly? He videoed himself doing it. <deleted> deport this self righteous Git, life ban.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Now his sanctuary will be checked up on to. My wife says he rents elephants to collect money? 

How much rent is paid for the elephant he calls a wife :whistling:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

No consequences, no guilt 

I just got translated what his wife said on the video, doesnt look good for them. A genius move to tape the incident 👏 

And then release it…. What a d-head

• Thanks 1

she sat on steps leading from a million baht-a-month seaside residence.

He's got some serious wedge if her rents for a million baht/month. This will be sttled out of court if he has any sense. 

• Confused 1

It seems he also blames the Chinese for his actions. He stated a group of them trespassed on the property earlier in the day and observed his wife in the pool. He thought they were back!

As is often the case with this sort of incident, money talks. If he offers enough to his victim, it won't get to court. May cost him a couple of months' rent.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, PeachCH said:

Some of my countrymen are really idiots. Should be stripped from his Swiss Passeport. 🙄

I agree he is a disgrace to the Swiss living on this country.

50 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You miss the point. The fact that he is a foreigner is totally irrelevant, so why should it generate anti-foreigner sentiment? Thais often do far worse. There doesn't seem to be any public backlash against his Thai wife who was also involved in the abuse. Funny, that.

Kicked any Thais lately? No thought so. However your sad Swiss sack of did.Get the difference Bazza

I just hope she sticks solid and doesn’t accept a payoff so this grub faces the full consequences of his actions

bet there’s some nervous local officials who are no doubt complicit in the “elephant sanctuary” scam ….

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, UbonEagle said:

I just hope she sticks solid and doesn’t accept a payoff so this grub faces the full consequences of his actions

bet there’s some nervous local officials who are no doubt complicit in the “elephant sanctuary” scam ….

......and the encroachment scam......

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Allegedly? He videoed himself doing it. <deleted> deport this self righteous Git, life ban.

One of the idiocies of news reporting is that you are required to say allegedly until they are convicted. Even if someone video tapes themselves murdering someone and admits to it, I believe it's still "alleged" until they are convicted.

• Agree 1

Looks like the Wai, which he probably never uses, didn't work in this case......:clap2:

Now why would this creep kick a bird sitting on beach steps..........:crying:

I hope he is not rich, which could brush aside a fine, give him a week in the slammer and pay the lady damages...........:intheclub:

He is only 46 probably only got married so he can stay here. I wonder if she lied to him also about having influential friends. In story photo she has blond hair, and yet here is a photo from another source. 

c1_2751268_790.jpg.551b3b2360118ae068bba30db2e55c88.jpg 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1