Swiss Expat Charged with Bodily and Mind Harm in Phuket Kicking Incident

webfact

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It was reported in the original article when this palaver started. 

Yes, and it was said by him as an attempt to justify what he did. We only have his word of this past incident with "the Chinese", no proof whatsoever. And even if it is true it does not justify his actions - it is completely irrelevant.

• Thumbs Up 2

We now learn that he built the steps on public land. Glad to see that the Thai couple are professional people and unlikely to be bought off with 5,000 baht compensation. Jail and then Deport this Coward.

3 hours ago, sambum said:

"Mind harm"????

Can't find anything on Google about "mind harm" - "self harm" - yes!

Is that a Thai way of saying "psychological damage"? 

He is being charged with Mind & bodily harm .

She’s gonna get compensated for the 

psychological damage these events have  created,( Stress) between the kick and the Swiss wife’s verbal abuse , if found 

in the Dr favor,the damage  should be substantial me thinks.

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

psychological damage these events have  created,( Stress) between the kick and the Swiss wife’s verbal abuse , if found 

I agree - rich farang - big damages! Poor Thai - 500 baht fine and a wai!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Why doesn't he just claim mental illness to excuse his behaviour, just as many Thais do? 

Or as they do in the UK "Sorry, your honour, I was on drugs at the time and didn't know what I was doing!" 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, riclag said:

And she is not even graduated as an doctor... Stress already?? How would it be as she is working with patients in crowded hospitals or disasters??

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

And she is not even graduated as an doctor... Stress already?? How would it be as she is working with patients in crowded hospitals or disasters??

Lol me thinks patients dont go to hospitals to assault & verbally abuse 
Dr’s. 

45 minutes ago, sambum said:

Or as they do in the UK "Sorry, your honour, I was on drugs at the time and didn't know what I was doing!" 

I would think that he was drunk or on something, but theres no excuse for his actions......

15 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The Thais are organising a rally in Phuket tomorrow morning to have him deported. 😄

All the xenophobes and Thai nationalists out in numbers on social media as well.

Not a pretty sight! 

Careful Thailand, your slip is showing again.

Those two Elephant Sanctuary people (swiss & Thai) p’ed off many

people of all origins!

I wasn’t there but from what my resident Thai expert claims they deserve everything coming their way.

Som nam na , was my wife’s reaction.

my reaction is dont go around kicking people and using threats.

Sounds like these two were very arrogant!

imop

Edited by riclag
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Yes indeed, apparently he has one elephant and rent the 14 other ones from Surin Province !!!

Not much of a Elephant refuge center but a money making business !?!?!

Talking about shooting himself in 

10 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The Thais are organising a rally in Phuket tomorrow morning to have him deported. 😄

All the xenophobes and Thai nationalists out in numbers on social media as well.

Not a pretty sight! 

Careful Thailand, your slip is showing again.

So, it is perfectly okay to act like he did? And then the longer this case is under the spotlight their business is watched up on to, and discover fraud, running a sanctuary under false cause.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

From looking at the photo of her back, I personally can't see any visible marks or bruising, it's the verbal abuse that may of done the most harm.....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

So, it is perfectly okay to act like he did? And then the longer this case is under the spotlight their business is watched up on to, and discover fraud, running a sanctuary under false cause.

Where did you get that nonsense from? 🤨

I posted nothing of the sort.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Those two Elephant Sanctuary people (swiss & Thai) p’ed off many

people of all origins!

Don't they have better things to be p'ed off about? 

Plenty more pressing issues that deserve attention over and above this Swiss idiot and his Thai wife.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, wensiensheng said:

In a Western country it’s a case of assault and would be dealt with in a minor court without much fuss and bother. A fine, suspended sentence maybe. Over and done with.

Threatening somebody to get shot, believably, in front of a witness (there were two women) and then going on to threaten them further in presence of police would make this quite the bother also in a Western country. As would attacking somebody from behind and unprovoked, which proves malice.

The added dimension in Thailand is, that he quoted his 'big' connections, but there he is very, very obviously outgunned. Here, obviously, the outcome will be a lot harsher than in a western coutnry -- but if you try to use 'connections', you should/would be well aware that this could backfire this way.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Here us the problem I have with all these judges (expats) and their punishments….they are worthless b/c based on used toilet paper 

just follow whatever law applies to the incident, have a trail and whatever the verdict is…

decisions should be based law and order not feelings or opinions 

Is that a "Sermon"...............:neus:...........🤭

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Here us the problem I have with all these judges (expats) and their punishments….they are worthless b/c based on used toilet paper 

just follow whatever law applies to the incident, have a trail and whatever the verdict is…

decisions should be based law and order not feelings or opinions 

Plus one, and nationality of both parties shouldn't come into play.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That video shows only his shadow and then something that could be his going arse over tit and telling them to "Get the fck off, get the fck off!" here, it doesn't clarify anything about a kick, if that was your intention.

It was my intention to show that he started very aggressive and being an utter fool.

• Agree 1