Swiss Expat Charged with Bodily and Mind Harm in Phuket Kicking Incident

webfact

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

So Thai people are angels don't make mistakes??? I have a happynlife but I am wondering how Thai life would be if no foreigners came to the country anymore...  Maybe  a bit less foreignphobic would give you a better life too

Never said Thai's don't make mistakes. I am not foreign phobic but don't understand people who hate Thai's and still want to live here.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Don't they have better things to be p'ed off about? 

Plenty more pressing issues that deserve attention over and above this Swiss idiot and his Thai wife.

More news from my resident expert.

The Swiss guy p’ed off some of the locals during his stay in Phuket.
Traveling in the passing lane slowly and when confronted , chucked the middle finger.

That explains his arrogance .

imop

I would never chuck a finger to strangers  on the road , especially Here.

• Like 2

Just now, Ben Zioner said:

Yep, when in Rome do as the Romans do, these foreigner, just like Thais, think they can do whatever suits them.

Most thais is not like this, and you know it. Thailand have 69 millions people, some bad seeds there will be, but what to expect in a "former" dictatorship, where the ones with higher rank have the right? This time he was not so lucky

11 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yeah, yeah just down my lane there are at leat half a dozen of public land encroachment cases... But Farang got his Chanote and respects the Law.

No motorbike takes the U-turns, as they should, and drive against the traffic for kilometres..

What else?

You can be absolutely certain that every single one of these righteous Thai citizens, who are supposedly going to demonstrate on the beach, breaks the law on a daily basis. 

Why do you think thais are different from us? If there where no regulations and laws heavily practiced where we came from, where would we had been?

I remember when I grew up, I drove motorbikes and cars since I was 12, 

Thailand will follow and clean up, be more civilized to the boring, dont worry, their time coming sooner than later. 

Still we have to understand, what one do, will if to many affect us all. Same for farang wife's 

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, riclag said:

More news from my resident expert.

The Swiss guy p’ed off some of the locals during his stay in Phuket.
Traveling in the passing lane slowly and when confronted , chucked the middle finger.

That explains his arrogance .

imop

I would never chuck a finger to strangers  on the road , especially Here.

Another nothingburger. 

I have had a gun waved at me by a Thai while driving along Ranmintra, with my then gf in the car. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Most Thais absolutely will do what they like. 

You just off the plane mate?

See my next post

I have long enough time from Thailand and thai life to know everything is not as black and white as presented by some here

4 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Never said Thai's don't make mistakes. I am not foreign phobic but don't understand people who hate Thai's and still want to live here.

I don't hate Thais at all if think so, but there are things that could be improved to make the whole society better.. Sometimes you have to have stand a bit on a distance to see things better

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Lol me thinks patients dont go to hospitals to assault & verbally abuse 
Dr’s. 

Don't say that, in past years there were several braws in hospitals .....

No apologize not imploring forgiveness should be applied to European (Switzerland) citizen. Thais citizens arent "bus class" subordinate citizens and this lesson should be applied to everyone.

Because you are come from a rich European micro-State country (thanks to drug cartel) it doesnt mean your are authorized to imply authoritarian behaviour not only to a Thai scientist civilian but also to everyone. If Thai lady doctor did the same against you in Switzerland "paradise" (thanks to drug cartel) what did the Federal of Switzerland implement against her?

I am confused and I dont figure it out what is the motivation for such horrible unaccceptable behaviour mainly against a lady?

Thai Authorities should implement "a criminal record" for such "civilized gentlemen" which makes international travel very difficult because most countries try to protect their citizens from outside criminal activities.

As a European citizen I bow my head and I apologize to the lady for my "compatriot" unacceptable stance.

Individuals members of European Union are equals but we are not the same!

(Switzerland - Liechtenstein - Monaco -San Marino the so called microstates belongs to E.U States but with specific status due to washing mashine black money drug cartel).

Moving-picture-Greece-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Ajarnbrian said:

Yes, latest reports on Thai news suggest he gains donations from those who think it’s for elephant conservation, while he’s actually renting elephants from their owners. And charging tourists 2,500 baht entry. A nice little earner, if true!

Just saw they priced his Audi car to 10 500 000. Their top police connection being questioned, a video where he hold a gun out of the window of a car, and he give an ambulance his finger, 

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Geir Rasch said:

If he was a thai this would never reach the media. But a farang: kill, kill!

Same as any other country right? Non-national does something to a national and the people are outraged, just the media covers it here rather than Europe. Okay, the crime might not be super serious but this is more about his attitude, and claims of police connections. Would you want a non-national in your country who treats people like this?

I find it hard to fathom that there are apologists for this arogent and violent self entitled couple.

My wife has been listening to Thai podcasts all day. This guy has a lot more unsavoury stories behind him, including abuse and guns.

1,000,000TB a month rent indicates a vast source of wealth. It will be interesting to learn what is the source of his cash flow.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/2/2024 at 5:41 AM, ikke1959 said:

I have always questions, as the story is never complete and or investigated... Probably more than a woman sitting on  the stairs and being kicked.. And of course as a foreigner never touch a Thai.. these people are holy and never do the same with foreigners... 

What an interesting collection of asinine remarks.  The story is being investigated, there is a video of the incident -- it happened as described. 

As for the rest, common sense would dictate thais and foreigners alike should do each other no harm, but no nation is perfect and <deleted> come in many shades. 

For example, you yourself are perfectly willing to make spurious assumptions even though all the information is right there in front of you. 

Edited by n00dle
  • Agree 2