Swiss Expat Charged with Bodily and Mind Harm in Phuket Kicking Incident

webfact

I listened to a news report which suggest the elephant sanctuary was making 40million baht profit per year. they charge something like 2000b entry for foreigners and had plenty of people there throwing water over the elephants - which might have been an additional fee.

The sanctuary also receives large amounts of donations to 'help' the elephants.

It cost about 14mil baht to set up.

It was all in Thai so not sure if this is correct to not.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Korat Kiwi said:

After the initial report I thought this wouldn't end well for the Swiss national. 

I see it's playing out that way.  Self entitled idiot is gonna get his just desserts. 

"...is gonna get his just desserts".

What?  Why would he get pudding after he gets his just deserts.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bankei said:

I listened to a news report which suggest the elephant sanctuary was making 40million baht profit per year. they charge something like 2000b entry for foreigners and had plenty of people there throwing water over the elephants - which might have been an additional fee.

The sanctuary also receives large amounts of donations to 'help' the elephants.

It cost about 14mil baht to set up.

It was all in Thai so not sure if this is correct to not.

It's 2,500 baht per person for half a day (3-4 hours).

To be fair it does get unanimously amazing reviews. The only reason I checked was because I was wondering if anyone had starting posting about the owner like they did with Sea View Resort.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1224250-d13237105-Reviews-or10-Green_Elephant_Sanctuary_Park-Choeng_Thale_Thalang_District_Phuket.html

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FarangRimPing said:

Quite a bit of time is being devoted to this story on the TV news, including a lot more background of this person.

They have video of him driving a car, blocking an ambulance and giving the middle finger to the ambulance driver. Refused to let the ambulance pass.

Also of him threatening someone with a sidearm on a different occasion. Also boasting of connections. Probably more unfavorable info will come out during the next few days.

I don't think this incident is going to end up well for him.

Sounds like he's even more of a lovely man than I thought.

Such an idiot when a simple and genuine apology at the scene would have ended this, but it shows a lot about his character that he thought he could bully her into submission.  Well done to her for not backing down, can't wait to see where this goes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Even the fat Swiss loser doesn't claim there was any history or anything else that happened before

Yes, he has referenced some previous history that led to this incident. 

What's with the pathetic "fat Swiss loser" nonsense when he doesn't appear to be either?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Olmate said:

Kicked any Thais lately? No thought so. However your sad Swiss sack of did.Get the difference Bazza

That was my point. Foreigner kicks Thai, so there might be a backlash. No mention of his wife's involvement in the abuse.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...is gonna get his just desserts".

What?  Why would he get pudding after he gets his just deserts.

What about humble pie? 

The stuff I eat after one of my spelling mistakes is highlighted! 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I guess this wimpy bully finally met his match! A truly amazing story with a great result. He kicked the wrong woman finally! Let us hope he suffers. Obviously the prosperity wasn't helping much, with his state of mind. Perhaps he simply needs pain and humiliation. 

I just heard they measured the land, and found out only the top step belonged to this creep. Yikes. What a buffoon. All the Thais I know are talking about this incident. We need to publish his full name!! Humiliate him beyond imagination. He richly reserves it, and likely had it coming.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:
14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, he has referenced some previous history that led to this incident. 

Eh???  He listed previous history that had nothing to do with the Thai ladies whatsoever

Granted, he seems to be a prick but he did reference previous history that he and his wife thought did have something to do with, what turned out to be, the Thai women.  

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, he doesn't, he only makes himself look bad, his actions have no effects, whatsoever, on how Thais look at me.

Is that because people never form generalisations? 

• Like 2

Just now, josephbloggs said:

He was clutching at straws. Even if what he said about the Chinese people was true (they came on his grass) it still wouldn't justify what he did when there are simply two ladies sitting on the edge of the beach minding their own business. And as you're a stickler for details where's the proof of this past incident? There isn't any. Seems you're keen to defend this creep and, to be honest, I didn't expect that.

They weren't involved in the  alleged past incident     he's a lying POS  trying to weasel out of it.  Someone else said there is a video of him giving the finger to an ambulance and blocking the road?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I guess this wimpy bully finally met his match! A truly amazing story with a great result. He kicked the wrong woman finally! Let us hope he suffers. Obviously the prosperity wasn't helping much, with his state of mind. Perhaps he simply needs pain and humiliation. 

I just heard they measured the land, and found out only the top step belonged to this creep. Yikes. What a buffoon. All the Thais I know are talking about this incident. We need to publish his full name!! Humiliate him beyond imagination. He richly reserves it, and likely had it coming.

Nothing there belonged to him except what he brought into the rental.

• Agree 2