‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Donga said:

Selected history Hummin (and I'm not Jewish) - as they lived in the region for eons, predominantly in Palestine. Romans didn't do them a lot of favours, nor did the Crusades. They'd been getting on well with relatively new Moslems (400-600 years eh) up till then.

There were Jewish terrorists after the Balfour declaration, not going to condone other than they were heady times.

Fact is most Palestinian refugees left Israel as directed by their leaders after the UN mandate. Those Palestinian Arabs that stayed now represent 20% of Israel proper - not to include West Bank, which is a whole lot of complicated history.

To suggest, Israel was rebuilt from the Old Testament is absolute rubbish. They've been there ever since BC, then Jesus Christ, thru the Crusades, the Turks and assisted the Allies in WW2.

Still, you do not understand do you? Legimitate suppressing and steal others land, because they can.

You can not see the problem with the how the process favored the Jews in the aftermath of ww2? And last year Usa (Trump) gave Israel green light for Jerusalem as their capital. 

Isreal opened their border for everyone who claimed to be jews, and we know how the local Palestinians have been treated, and how the Israelis continue to occupy and build. 

Anyway, my opinion, and trust me, if  was Israeli, I might had been like them, protecting what I believed was right, but from my point of view, my hearth is with Palestinians, as the curds and many other minorities around who have been suffering for unjustified world politics.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you are going to claim to support a group, at least spell their name correctly , they are called the Kurds , not the curds

Have it your own whey.😉😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you are going to claim to support a group, at least spell their name correctly , they are called the Kurds , not the curds

I guess you where smart enough to understand my point!

Most people is narrow minded, and cant understand  if the other way around, jews was treated like soi dogs, it would had been as wrong as it is now. Unjustified treatment, no matter religion, background, ethnicity or colour is wrong. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That isn't the point being made. If a fundamentalist of either Judaism or Islam were to visit a stronghold of the opposition while in full fundamentalist regalia, would anyone be surprised if they got a bit of "agro"? If they want to dress up in costume in their own areas, that's up to them, but they should be safe enough. However, if they want to go out in the general public, it behooves them to try an blend in a bit. After all, it's only a costume and taking it off doesn't mean that they lost their religion.

What a load of nonsense.   Where is the 'stronghold of opposition' that those terrible people in their traditional garb have infiltrated?   I presume you live in Thailand?    Do you wear Thai traditional clothing & try to 'blend in', or do you wear the clothing that you've been used to wearing for years, from the West??   You're talking absolute nonsense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Greenhill said:

What a load of nonsense.   Where is the 'stronghold of opposition' that those terrible people in their traditional garb have infiltrated?   I presume you live in Thailand?    Do you wear Thai traditional clothing & try to 'blend in', or do you wear the clothing that you've been used to wearing for years, from the West??   You're talking absolute nonsense.

No nonsense.

If a Muslim walked in to the Golders Green area, especially with the Gaza crisis going on, there would be issues.

Likewise if orthodox Jews walked into Tower Hamlets, there would be issues.

There are generally no reactions towards expats from Thais as there are no wars, religious beliefs or history to create tension.

Your comparison is nonsense.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Ha ha ha, hilarious .... coming from someone that doesn't live in Thailand, but has given themselves a Thai pseudonym, and likes to troll Thai forums ..

That's  hilarious coming from someone that doesn't realise that world news isn't about Thailand.

BTW, when talking about trolling ................................................:passifier:

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's  hilarious coming from someone that doesn't realise that world news isn't about Thailand.

BTW, when talking about trolling ................................................:passifier:

You don't live in LOS..............😱..............Well I'll be, brush me barnacles.......:huh:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's  hilarious coming from someone that doesn't realise that world news isn't about Thailand

World news ?? This is your comment that I was replying to: “Have you ever been to Thailand to post such nonsense?”

You don’t even seem to be aware of what you have actually written.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

No nonsense.

If a Muslim walked in to the Golders Green area, especially with the Gaza crisis going on, there would be issues.

Likewise if orthodox Jews walked into Tower Hamlets, there would be issues.

There are generally no reactions towards expats from Thais as there are no wars, religious beliefs or history to create tension.

Your comparison is nonsense.

“If a Muslim walked in to the Golders Green area, especially with the Gaza crisis going on, there would be issues” …….. Incorrect, unless he was wearing one of those funny goodbye vests that some of them like to wear.

“Likewise if orthodox Jews walked into Tower Hamlets, there would be issues” ….. absolutely correct

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

“If a Muslim walked in to the Golders Green area, especially with the Gaza crisis going on, there would be issues” …….. Incorrect, unless he was wearing one of those funny goodbye vests that some of them like to wear.

“Likewise if orthodox Jews walked into Tower Hamlets, there would be issues” ….. absolutely correct

It works both ways.

Those that think the issues are only one way are the route cause of the problem.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

It works both ways.

Those that think the issues are only one way are the root cause of the problem.

Agree, but would add those in the media and political sphere who seek to stoke division for their own purposes are acting to deliberately foster this one way view.

I personally know a number Jews who are vociferous in their opposition to the Israeli response, one who refers to Netanyahu as a ‘virulent racist’.

Likewise I personally know Muslims who criticize Hamas as a murderous terrorist organization using Palestinians as their pawns. 

It’s not all black and white/us and them, despite efforts by some to make it so.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You need to get your ears checked, you have an obvious problem with your sense of balance.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Agree, but would add those in the media and political sphere who seek to stoke division for their own purposes are acting to deliberately foster this one way view.

You are doing the same by only acknowledging one side.

There is as much criticism of Israel in the media as there is of Hamas.

There are two sides to every conflict, won't call it a war for fear of upsetting one particular poster, they are both to blame.

• Confused 3

29 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Everything works both ways, agreed.

However, any muslim in the UK would be perfectly safe if they walked into the Golders Green area, whereas any Jew, let alone an orthodox Jew, that walked into the Tower Hamlets area would unquestionably not be safe.

Those that are the route cause of the problem, are those that are unwilling to accept the reality that, in the UK, at least, which is where you quoted, all the aggression and hatred is only coming from one side … guess which one ¯\_()_/¯

Incorrect.

I guess you have not been following the protest marches in London.

I repeat, if a Muslim was walking around areas of Golders Green, he/she would be in danger.

• Confused 2

30 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

You are doing the same by only acknowledging one side

I guess that’s why you truncated my post in order to deny the fact I addressed both sides, here’s the bit you cropped out: 

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I personally know a number Jews who are vociferous in their opposition to the Israeli response, one who refers to Netanyahu as a ‘virulent racist’.

Likewise I personally know Muslims who criticize Hamas as a murderous terrorist organization using Palestinians as their pawns. 

It’s not all black and white/us and them, despite efforts by some to make it so.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I guess that’s why you truncated my post in order to deny the fact I addressed both sides, here’s the bit you cropped out: 

I quoted the part where you said 

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

those in the media and political sphere who seek to stoke division for their own purposes are acting to deliberately foster this one way view.

To show that you too only recognuse one side of the issue.

Were you not being one sided you have said "one way view, either way".

39 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I quoted the part where you said 

To show that you too only recognuse one side of the issue.

Were you not being one sided you have said "one way view, either way".

No I was not.

As I have pointed out, you truncated my post and in doing so omitted the larger part which completely undermines your characterization of the whole.

I very clearly recognized multiple sides of the issue.

Sorry you couldn’t deal with that.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No I was not.

As I have pointed out, you truncated my post and in doing so omitted the larger part which completely undermines your characterization of the whole.

I very clearly recognized multiple sides of the issue.

Sorry you couldn’t deal with that.

I can deal with the truth. The truth in what I wrote.

Your post suggests you believe the media and political circles are one sided. That is clear by your post.

"those in the media and political sphere who seek to stoke division for their own purposes are acting to deliberately foster this one way view."

That is what my post suggested.

9 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I can deal with the truth. The truth in what I wrote.

Your post suggests you believe the media and political circles are one sided. That is clear by your post.

"those in the media and political sphere who seek to stoke division for their own purposes are acting to deliberately foster this one way view."

That is what my post suggested.

‘Those in the media and political sphere’ ’ (ie not ‘the media and political sphere’ not ‘all the media and all the political sphere’) who stoke division (itself having at least two parts and hence not one sided).

And all because you couldn’t deal with my comment on its entirety, choosing instead to truncate my post, mischaracterize  what I was saying and fail miserably to do so.

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Those in the media and political sphere’ ’ (ie not ‘the media and political sphere’ not ‘all the media and all the political sphere’) who stoke division (itself having at least two parts and hence not one sided).

And all because you couldn’t deal with my comment on its entirety, choosing instead to truncate my post, mischaracterize  what I was saying and fail miserably to do so.

That's the biggest twist you've ever written. Well done. Chubby Checker would be proud of you.

19 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

World news ?? This is your comment that I was replying to: “Have you ever been to Thailand to post such nonsense?”

You don’t even seem to be aware of what you have actually written.

You can keep your faux outrage for those that are impressed by your nonsense.

Bye.

• Confused 2