Swedish Man Arrested for Allegedly Working at a Bar in Karon

webfact

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

Wow, what evidence do you have to support this scenario? 

It's not evidence, it's a 'scenario'. And I included words to the effect I hoped it (that scenario) wasn't what happened/close to the truth. Which is why I hope there is more to the story than what was reported. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, aussienam said:

It's not evidence, it's a 'scenario'. And I included words to the effect I hoped it (that scenario) wasn't what happened/close to the truth. Which is why I hope there is more to the story than what was reported. 

Make up your mind...

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How many tourists did you actually meet in Vietnam and did you ask them all whether they would be going to Thailand ?

I'm glad you asked. I talked to a lot  of people it was so easy  for me there , it doesn't happen in Thailand because I go to heavy tourist areas less and less.  Every night in Hoi An (4) you are sitting extremely close to other tables and also waiting in line at some good restaurants ( this was the end of tet) then having a beer outside later at night so in Hoi An probably 27-30 people. In one night two tables were right next to mine and my friends and there were 14 of us talking for about 30 min we all overlapped. Later in the nights as mentioned maybe another 3 or 4 people. In Danang my friend and I sat next to a table of four. Also went to a tourist place outside of Danang Bana Hills and the topic came up again while having wine at this somewhat famous wine place. Saigon is full of tourists going all over Asia and the Main Street there is extremely easy to plop yourself down and chat with other travelers most nights ( I went out two) spoke to 15/17 easily. Went to a gym twice and it's just easy to have conversations there as well. Nearly everyone was a traveling foreigner. So I'd say about 60. Mostly all were spending a lot of time in Vietnam and more than 60% all going to Cambodia or Just came from there. Several mentioned they were only at the airport changing planes in Bangkok. A few had been a long time back and weren't going , most just said they were not going to Thailand. Nomads seem to spend time in Singapore and KL came up several times before or after Vietnam / Cambodia. 

Edited by alex8912

3 hours ago, transam said:

Why can't you work in your own house....?  🤔

According to the law you need a work permit.... and that is really...So in fact you can't do anything in Thailand, but most of the time nobody cares as with everything

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

According to the law you need a work permit.... and that is really...So in fact you can't do anything in Thailand, but most of the time nobody cares as with everything

No you don't need a work permit to mess around in your own gaff, if that were the case, we would all starve...........................🙄..........................:coffee1: