Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

22 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

It's only posters that can't control their emotions, and are not dealing in facts, logic, and the data of this case that seem to have a problem with what I posted.

I have simply been stating facts as they have been reported.

It seems this case has folk like you rattled.

There is nothing factual, logical, or data-driven in the nonsense you post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2024 at 3:23 AM, webfact said:

pointing out that Thais welcome everyone with friendliness but cannot accept it if they are treated with disrespect.

what a joke.  we get everywhere ripped off and scammed here...

On 3/11/2024 at 10:22 AM, traveller101 said:

Guilty as charged on all accounts seems to be the prevailing opinion, followed by all sort of suggestions about the just punishment - from sending him to years in prison to transporting him back to Switzerland inside the wheel well.

Would it be too much to ask awaiting the outcome of the upcoming trial before rendering judgement?

Waiting for the outcome of the Trial ? Nah where's the fun in that? 

Edited by findlay13

They also revoked his license to own firearms?! They actually hand these out to foreigners? Or do some officials have a lot of explaining to do?

"Authorities have already revoked the licences for a pistol and a rifle. The pistol was registered in Mr Fehr's name and the rifle was registered as the property of the elephant foundation."

On 3/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

We don't know the Swiss guy's side of the story either. 

It was posted by one of the board's Admins. 

Quite different than a lot of details we have read. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 3:23 PM, lordgrinz said:

They also revoked his license to own firearms?! They actually hand these out to foreigners? Or do some officials have a lot of explaining to do?

It was possible, in the past, for a foreigner to own a firearm. I think the law was amended quite recently; not possible anymore.

Edited by Bertil

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea just how appalling was this assault until watching the video of the event.

a. First, the Swiss Guy kicks two seated women who have done absolutely NOTHING.

b.  Then screams at them to get the F off!

c.  I have lived in Asia for 45 years.  And, my first visit to Thailand was in 1971.  And, I have NEVER seen such an egregious and unprovoked attack on an Asian woman, perpetrated by a Farang man, and also a woman who was unknown to the Farang man.  

d.  The Swiss Guy is a guest in a foreign land.  What a mindset this Swiss Guy must have.  He VERY OBVIOUSLY seems to believe that he is on a higher "level" than the rest of humanity.

e.  This Swiss Guy can NEVER feel remorse for his attack.  Feelings of remorse are just not part of his personality.

The only correct thing to be done is to prosecute to the MAXIMUM EXTENT of Thai law.  And, for all who know about this attack to support the woman who was attacked in such a degrading way.

I really feel sorry for these women.

Imagine if one of those women was your mother, your daughter, or your wife????

If something like this happened in Naples, Florida, where steps often lead to the beach from magnificent multi-million-dollar villas, the Naples police would arrest the perp, and he could be sued for millions, and millions, besides serving jail time.

These women were defenseless against the Swiss Brute-of-a-Man.

Shameful!

Dithpicable, too!

• Agree 2