Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

16 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

Just because you don't get a pass for doing wrong when someone else does? It's just whining. Don't break the laws, and never a problem you will have. Very straight forward, and simple, and not hard to abide. Really.

I bet you would write the same non-sense if this Swiss man was beheaded on the central square in Bangkok. If he broke a law - it does not mean he deserves ANY punishment possible (up to a choice of an angry mob, for example). After all - this is why the laws exist in the first place - to get to each fact of “law breaking” an adequate punishment. There is no such a crime as just “breaking a law”.

8 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

I bet you would write the same non-sense if this Swiss man was beheaded on the central square in Bangkok. If he broke a law - it does not mean he deserves ANY punishment possible (up to a choice of an angry mob, for example). After all - this is why the laws exist in the first place - to get to each fact of “law breaking” an adequate punishment. There is no such a crime as just “breaking a law”.

Really?  A public beheading is the same as having your visa cancelled for almost certainly assaulting someone?  Very dramatic.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

you like putting words  into my  mouth it seems Im as  anti woke as you can imagine, when they start administering the law equally here I may change my  mind, they currently dont.

...in which case please leave, asap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul1804 said:

I wonder if he really did full on kick the doctor or did he nudge her with his foot and she calls it being kicked? There is always 2 sides to a story, surely the guys got more common sense and decency than kicking a lady thats sitting wether he feels its on his rented step or otherwise! If he did give her a real kick then sure, charge him with a hefty fine and then deport him with a ban on re entering Thailand but only after the facts are revealed and the legal process is followed. 

The sad thing about it is if she were a peasant girl then most likely nothing would probably happen. 

Hang on Paul while I give u a quik nudge with my foot! 😭growup! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

What a load of nonsense, most Thai's may lack in intelligence, their road behaviour proves that, but to say most Thai's are scammers???? That

is way way off.

From what i have seen here ,the average Thai will scam a farang at every opportunity.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

There is a huge huge roar about the Government of Thailand encouraging Chinese, Russians & Chinese tourists. But now, the the whimpering excellencies should rethink the definition of 'quality tourists' - this is a good lesson to us all, not to condemn selected nationalities according to our whim and fancy - there is NO absolute 'superior' human race - at least up to now!

( I welcome a flood of anonymous sad & confused emojis for the above - helps to save face :tongue: )

1 hour ago, Hellfire said:

I bet you would write the same non-sense if this Swiss man was beheaded on the central square in Bangkok

The only non-sense here it your statement above 👆  No foreigner is being execute or torn limb from limb by angry mobs. In every case of foreigners behaving badly (to the point of breaking the law), the punishment fits the crime. In fact, losing one's visa and being deported is the easy way out (as compared to prison). Good riddance to garbage foreigners who can't follow simple rules of civil behavior (that break established law). And if those same foreigners lose their Thailand privileges, and their property/businesses, they have only themselves to blame. No sympathy for scofflaws, miscreants, criminals, or their enterprises.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul1804 said:

I wonder if he really did full on kick the doctor or did he nudge her with his foot and she calls it being kicked? There is always 2 sides to a story, surely the guys got more common sense and decency than kicking a lady thats sitting wether he feels its on his rented step or otherwise! If he did give her a real kick then sure, charge him with a hefty fine and then deport him with a ban on re entering Thailand but only after the facts are revealed and the legal process is followed. 

The sad thing about it is if she were a peasant girl then most likely nothing would probably happen. 

How would you like it if someone nudges you with his/her foot on the BTS or any other place, requesting you to move on? The sad thing is how some people are trying their utter best to justify this - if the roles were reversed?

In real, there are 3 sides to the story - his side, my side and the real side.

What's going to happen to the elephants ,well he only owns one ,

the rest were brought in with their Mahouts from Surin ,so the

name Green Elephant sanctuary ,is a good name to look for

charity ....save the poor elephants ....

regards worgeordie

All this is very bad for us foreigners. And, the second incident coming only shortly after the first one and being far worse makes things even more worrying.

And, one weird and annoying thing is that these guys are not even teenagers or twenty somethings. They are 50+. They should have known better. Gees. 

8 hours ago, daveAustin said:

In all my travels around the world, I’ve never had much joy with them. Find them pretty arrogant, but then I could have just been unlucky on every occasion. Thailand does tend to attract the dregs of western society, however (along with decent folk of course) and this a$$ has done us all a disservice. Deport the first, jail the second. 

Thailand does tend to attract the dregs of western society,

Thank you for stating this. How absolutely true! Of course, there are the decent folk you can meet, but not at every nook and corner. Most of the characters you encounter at bars & tourist spots are the Rambos who flash there money around with arrogance and expect the locals to worship them - it's disgusting to observe this.

8 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Crazy, I would rather have 10 of these guys, than 1 scamming Thai (most of Thais are scammers)

WOW! You must be from an action packed country!

Where is it?

3 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

Why all the whining? Don't do anything wrong, and you don't have to worry. No one is getting deported for no reason. 

encroachment on government beach land....  however...  tuk tuk mafia taking over public roads, even have NO parking signs... all thats ok right...

Just now, Seeall said:

encroachment on government beach land....  however...  tuk tuk mafia taking over public roads, even have NO parking signs... all thats ok right...

just pick on easy targets = lazy bullies...

1 minute ago, Seeall said:

More whataboutism 🥱 why bring up a different issue, unrelated to knucklehead foreigners? All you are doing is deflecting attention away from the original point of the post/thread... whataboutism is just a fallacy; because even if there where other Thai criminals (and there are; but traffic/transportation "crime" 🤣... snooze, not news, worthily), none of it addresses the original point that knucklehead foreigners need to go. Give it a rest. Foreigners mad about aggressive tuk tuk drivers trying to make ends meet in a tough economy is rich AF 🤣 Here is some advice, take care of your ownself, control your ownself and stop worrying about the "other" low-lifes that get away with being jerks (or worse).

10 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

But Switzerland is such a nice country.

Indeed, Switzerland is a nice country. It is clean, picturesque... just beautiful.

Unfortunately, such praise cannot be directed towards its people - a hard fact.

(not referring only to this kicking & punching)

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, n00dle said:

so far he seems to be correct.... unless you have evidence to the contrary.

Seems he was sent to jail for refusing to cooperate (speak with Police) & remains there having refused his wife’s offer to pay bail or any help from his embassy 

just seems to be refusing to acknowledge anything happened