Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

10 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

Guilty as charged on all accounts seems to be the prevailing opinion, followed by all sort of suggestions about the just punishment - from sending him to years in prison to transporting him back to Switzerland inside the wheel well.

Would it be too much to ask awaiting the outcome of the upcoming trial before rendering judgement?

The trial is for physical assault, which we know is fact. The rest of Dave's woes are yet to be seen, so hang in there, early days.

But, looking at it from another angle, Dave has stirred a hornet's nest for other farangy's that may be in bigger trouble than him, so just give a thought for those you will probably not hear about.........:unsure:

28 minutes ago, sambum said:

If you are going to quote somebody at least have the decency to quote them correctly - I did not claim that "someone was in danger of dying" - what I said was:- "Yes, anybody who acts as he does is a threat to society - from kicking a woman in the back, to impeding an ambulance that may be a contributing factor in causing someone's death."

So he refused to apologise, then he did, he cut in front of an ambulance, thereby impeding it, but you claim he did not impede it?

Are you a friend/relative/legal representative of this guy? Because you certainly seem to be going out of your way to justify his despicable behaviour!  

I quoted your original post.

You claimed, "impeding the ambulance may be a contributing factor in causing someone's death."

It wasn't. The ambulance was not on urgent business.

I posted the facts. 

44 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Jumping to conclusions -- and then defending those erroneous conclusions in the face of all logic and data -- is the only exercise MeeSeeks gets.  Let's not take that away from him.

Stick to the ad hominem, you are useless at facts, logic, and data.

12 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

Guilty as charged on all accounts seems to be the prevailing opinion, followed by all sort of suggestions about the just punishment - from sending him to years in prison to transporting him back to Switzerland inside the wheel well.

Would it be too much to ask awaiting the outcome of the upcoming trial before rendering judgement?

Personally, I have made no suggestions as to what punishment this man should receive, but from his previous behaviour, he would appear to be of the type that indulge in all kinds of bad behaviour without any repercussions, so he has set himself up to all kinds of suggestions regarding his "come uppance"!

3 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I quoted your original post.

You claimed, "impeding the ambulance may be a contributing factor in causing someone's death."

It wasn't. The ambulance was not on urgent business.

I posted the facts. 

NO YOU DIDN'T! What part of "may be" do you not understand?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, roo860 said:

Link please.

Authorities have already withdrawn the licenses for a pistol and rifle. Mr Fehr owned the pistol, while the Elephant Foundation owned the rifle.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/elephant-sanctuary-in-phuket/

In the case of firearms, David possesses two firearms, a handgun, a Glock, and a rifle, and has a Grade 4 licence to own and use firearms after seeking authorization for buying and possessing them in the name of the foundation.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2024/03/08/the-david-effects-swiss-man-case-leads-for-more-inspections/

4 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Stick to the ad hominem, you are useless at facts, logic, and data.

Says the guy who just went ad hominem, love the irony!

And says the guy who has an entire forum arguing with him over how stupid his posts are.

• Like 1

Just now, ChicagoExpat said:

Says the guy who just went ad hominem, love the irony!

And says the guy who has an entire forum arguing with him over how stupid his posts are.

It's only posters that can't control their emotions, and are not dealing in facts, logic, and the data of this case that seem to have a problem with what I posted.

I have simply been stating facts as they have been reported.

It seems this case has folk like you rattled.

Just now, Mr Meeseeks said:

You were insinuating that he could have caused someone's death, which wasn't the case.

Do you not understand English? "Insinuating" that something may happen is not the same as saying that something will happen!

Just now, sambum said:

Do you not understand English? "Insinuating" that something may happen is not the same as saying that something will happen!

You insinuated that someone may have died as a result of the Swissman's actions, so I posted the facts of what happened as they have been reported.

You know fine well what you were doing. 

15 hours ago, sambum said:

Unless he is a Thai citizen, can we stop with the lies and exaggerations, please?

Can we stop omitting vital information - either intentionally or due to a lack of knowledge - surrounding the subject - repeated ad nauseam - of foreigners are not allowed to own a firearm. Please?

This clause applies from October 2017, there is no provision in the law clarifying whether licenses issued to foreigners prior to that date deemed to be invalid.

These owners licenses were never revoked, they were never approached by authorities and asked to hand in their firearms.

One member of this forum specifically pointed out, that he has

2 firearms in his home, both lawfully registered in his name prior to 2017.

Let that Sink in!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

It's only posters that can't control their emotions, and are not dealing in facts, logic, and the data of this case that seem to have a problem with what I posted.

I have simply been stating facts as they have been reported.

It seems this case has folk like you rattled.

"I have simply been stating facts as they have been reported."

As I said in an earlier post (and most of the posters on this thread seem to agree" :- "Bull***t"!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, traveller101 said:

Can we stop omitting vital information - either intentionally or due to a lack of knowledge - surrounding the subject - repeated ad nauseam - of foreigners are not allowed to own a firearm. Please?

This clause applies from October 2017, there is no provision in the law clarifying whether licenses issued to foreigners prior to that date deemed to be invalid.

These owners licenses were never revoked, they were never approached by authorities and asked to hand in their firearms.

Let that Sink in!

Owning the firearms legally with a licence doesn't fit the narrative that Swissman David is a danger to society or a bad man and should be deported without trial or due process.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

Let that Sink in!

Is one post not enough for you?

2 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

Let that Sink in!

Obviously you need to post the same information multiple times to get your point across! 🙂 (3 times and counting!)

Edited by sambum

16 hours ago, transam said:

He has yet to go to trial over the assault, but he has admitted the offence, so that is enough for immigration.

Police investigators have now filed charges of assault against Fehr which he has denied with investigators in the process of questioning two more eyewitnesses.

https://thainewsroom.com/2024/03/04/senior-phuket-policeman-just-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-swiss-man-facing-charges/

Interesting article, apart from the denial of assault, he is pictured hob-nobbing with senior Thai Police in Phuket. 

*Bold is mine for emphasis.

Edited by Mr Meeseeks

17 minutes ago, transam said:

The trial is for physical assault, which we know is fact. The rest of Dave's woes are yet to be seen, so hang in there, early days.

But, looking at it from another angle, Dave has stirred a hornet's nest for other farangy's that may be in bigger trouble than him, so just give a thought for those you will probably not hear about.........:unsure:

One media outlet has labelled it The David Effects

Think of all those homeowners that last month had land titles to their properties only to have those land titles revoked

Or all the homeowners who had access to their own exclusive beach now to be told your own exclusive beach will be now shared with the general public

that also must effect property values as your own private beach must have a higher value than you will have access to a  public beach

And all the people that have had their collar felt by local police there must have been serious words sent from Bangkok sort it or else

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Police investigators have now filed charges of assault against Fehr which he has denied with investigators in the process of questioning two more eyewitnesses.

https://thainewsroom.com/2024/03/04/senior-phuket-policeman-just-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-swiss-man-facing-charges/

Interesting article, apart from the denial of assault, he is pictured hob-nobbing with senior Thai Police in Phuket. 

*Bold is mine for emphasis.

If I was in his position, I would now deny it too..........😝

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/9/2024 at 6:27 PM, Olmate said:

Better rush of your bleat about the kick to Anutin, and tell him about others comments too. Stop digging, your Mum is worried about you!! 

Wally!!

• Haha 1

Multiple duplicate posts by the same person have been removed, they all have to be removed manually and in this respect it is trolling and making work for admin and moderators, do this again and you could be suspended. 

4 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Authorities have already withdrawn the licenses for a pistol and rifle. Mr Fehr owned the pistol, while the Elephant Foundation owned the rifle.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/elephant-sanctuary-in-phuket/

In the case of firearms, David possesses two firearms, a handgun, a Glock, and a rifle, and has a Grade 4 licence to own and use firearms after seeking authorization for buying and possessing them in the name of the foundation.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2024/03/08/the-david-effects-swiss-man-case-leads-for-more-inspections/

Thanks, I stand corrected.

On 3/9/2024 at 2:46 AM, NoshowJones said:

"LOS" also stands for Land of Stupidity, there are very much more Thai people with a lack of intelligence than scammers.

You are probably referring to tourist areas, where I live upcountry I don't come across scammers but see plenty of underage motorbike riders, and the driving and riding is absolutely dreadful, but go to a tourist area anywhere in the world and you will find plenty of scammers.

Well, I would say it stands for both than 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

This man is obviously a jerk and he probably deserves to lose his visa.

What I don't understand it's why such a minor incident has been making headlines for weeks, if a foreigner did this in europe it won't not even be in the last paragraph of the smallest local town newspaper.

Edited by Anton9

7 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

You insinuated that someone may have died as a result of the Swissman's actions, so I posted the facts of what happened as they have been reported.

You know fine well what you were doing. 

Apparently you don't!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

You were insinuating that he could have caused someone's death, which wasn't the case.

But, but, - but you said in an earlier post that I said "there was no-one in danger of dying as you claimed earlier." 

Bit different to "insinuating that he could have caused someone's death"!

• Like 1