Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

15 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

My new friends are all indian but i think they want to scam me too.

You seem to be a magnet for scammers.

So dont blame Thailand for that! 555

Edited by ravip
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Hellfire said:

If the locals will judge you not the way you are but according to some stereotypes prevalent in their society at the moment - I promise and guarantee you will never have a peaceful life here. 

Again, in English please.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Oh really......

13 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Crazy, I would rather have 10 of these guys, than 1 scamming Thai (most of Thais are scammers)

You're just a stupid little chatterbox...:stoner:

2 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

How can you judge on any person, as Thaksin walks free?

There are way more criminal cases and you wonder why they let go.

Need a tissue to dry your eye there Champ ?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Yikes! This guy is a menace! Carrying a concealed firearm in Thailand, and he's a Farang?!?! I somehow think there is way more to this guys story, and who has been protected or supporting his Shenanigans, the boys in brown?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The first guy has assaulting and kicking a woman on public property, a road range incident with an Ambulance, and now possessing two firearms without a license and carrying them concealed in public. He went for the trifecta of reasons to deport his arse, unless there are more criminal acts he has been involved in here in Thailand? Who the heck is this guy?!?!

"DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER-cum-Interior Minister Anutin Charnvirakul praised Phuket authorities for quickly revoking a Swiss man’s visa for allegedly kicking a doctor as she sat on the stairs leading from his villa"

Reading between the lines and going by his past record, I think the Swiss is guilty as hell - especially as he has already apologised for it, but typical of Anutin! What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Same as blaming the spread of Covid on "dirty unwashed foreigners", he opens his mouth before putting his "brain" into gear!

Let's hope that he NEVER gets to be PM as life as a foreigner in Thailand under his rule would be like living as a dog in a restaurant in South Korea!!!

• Agree 2

Ladies first today is International Woman Day and it is ashamed to take in to account "forgiveness" or "pardon" from "large" European citizen.

The Kingdom of Thailand should not tolerate authoritarian behaviour from foreigners who insult Thai citizens.
Impose a five-year ban on entry to the Kingdom and a €20,000 fine for each offence.

Ladies first!

Source:

https://www.internationalwomensday.com/

IWD2024themeInspireInclusion.jpg

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Yes and probably with his Charities money. 

Was it a charity? A post I read suggested it may have been dressed that way, but was a for profit entity. 

On 3/8/2024 at 12:18 AM, IndomitableSpirit said:

I grew up and have lived in Thailand for almost 28 years, no they are not mostly scammers. It's funny how how you say that most especially if you are living in Thailand. Also, what a mentality! Wanting a DB who hit other people just because of your hate over Thais...that spells a big P!

You simply act brainwashed...

18 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

What a load of nonsense, most Thai's may lack in intelligence, their road behaviour proves that, but to say most Thai's are scammers???? That

is way way off.

You do know Thailand is known as "LOS" aka Land Of Scammers?

2 minutes ago, DjSilver said:

You simply act brainwashed...

It's a no win situation. We have people posting still wearing the rose tinted glasses, hardly been here any time and saying how wonderful the people and country is, and those who have been here decades, who must be brainwashed or have succumbed to the Stockholm syndrome! 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Was it a charity? A post I read suggested it may have been dressed that way, but was a for profit entity. 

Well the Phuket Governor said it was a foundation in his name, so I'll pass that on to him that you think he's not telling the truth. ok 

19 hours ago, vinny41 said:

I not bother what happens to the swiss guy but clearly you are

you tried to down play the statement from 

Police Colonel Itthipol Itthisaranachai, Superintendent of Immigration Division 6,

The report highlighted the individual's behavior, indicating multiple incidents of misconduct, totaling 3-4 times, which adversely affected the peace and happiness of the people in the country, posing a threat to society.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=419778263900124

You stated it was 

A nonsense article adding fuel to the fire.

Multiple incidents of misconduct which are completely unsubstantiated.

I would suspect that the Police have access to information that is not in the public domain 

Remember his visa was revoked under section 12 Immigration Act, B.E. 2522

7 Having behavior which would indicated possible danger to the public or likelihood of being a nuisance or constituting any violence to the peace or safety of the public or to the security of the public or to the security of the nation, or being under warrant of arrest by competent officials of foreign governments.

Why bother to cut and paste this information?

It adds nothing to the discussion.

Do you really think this guy poses a threat to society? 

Please.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Cherry picking from what I'm saying to continue your bizarre crusade is... bizarre.  It's the video.  And witnesses.  And his apology (and presumed admission of guilt).  It's not the one thing -- his apology -- as you keep implying.  All of it points to the fact that he likely physically assaulted.

Go ahead and respond with your next version of "But an apology doesn't mean he did it" or "He's my best friend" or whatever.  Who cares, you're talking to no one but yourself.  I'm done with this stupid back and forth.

You are only done with it because you don't like me stating the facts. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, ravip said:

You should change the company you mingle with ASAP.

From experience, the biggest 'scammers' in Thailand are the ones near the top of the pyramid.

The higher you go, the higher the stakes.

I don't like the word 'scammer' because it brings to mind jetskis or tuk-tuk drivers outside temples.

The reality is corruption and criminality is endemic throughout the society here. A pre-requisite to operate at the higher echelons certainly.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Paris333 said:

The Kingdom of Thailand should not tolerate authoritarian behaviour from foreigners who insult Thai citizens.

Can't get any more authoritarian or insulting to the Thai electorate, than a dictator that installs himself after a military coup.

Happened three times since I first came to live in Thailand.

They love a bit of authoritarianism. 

How is that young lady on hunger strike in prison getting on? 

Women's Day indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DjSilver said:

You do know Thailand is known as "LOS" aka Land Of Scammers?

"LOS" also stands for Land of Stupidity, there are very much more Thai people with a lack of intelligence than scammers.

You are probably referring to tourist areas, where I live upcountry I don't come across scammers but see plenty of underage motorbike riders, and the driving and riding is absolutely dreadful, but go to a tourist area anywhere in the world and you will find plenty of scammers.

4 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Why bother to cut and paste this information?

It adds nothing to the discussion.

Do you really think this guy poses a threat to society? 

Please.

You should have said, "A threat to a Thai individual", then the answer would definitely be yes......😉

Both of these scrotes have been shown to be, you tell me why they haven't....?  😏

• Like 1

Just now, Olmate said:

Well stop making kid responses.Simple.

If you dont have the common sense to read the entire comment of others I guess thats sad for you. Maybe its you that needs to grow up!

• Confused 1