Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

All of its people?

You are tarring all Swiss people because of the actions of just one or two.

At least your true colours are out on display now.

I guess my post was not crystal clear, hence you got the wrong meaning of what I wanted to say and saw some colours. I never generalise, as that is a bad habit and insult innocent persons.

When I wrote "Unfortunately, such praise cannot be directed towards its people", I meant it in the current context, NOT meaning ALL of the Swiss people. No, I will not gain anything by tarring all the Swiss or any other human being.

I am sorry, for my unclear post.

I also feel sad that you see colours that don't exist - it could be the eyes or the mind, seriously.

That said, I read your post above, saying...

From experience, the biggest 'scammers' in Thailand are the ones near the top of the pyramid.

The higher you go, the higher the stakes.

So you are tarring all the Thais at the top of the pyramid, with one stroke of your brush - now what colours are you displaying?

We are top experts in pointing fingers at others, while we do the same, blatantly. Most times, we have illusions on being of top of an ivory tower, or a high horse, above all other human beings...

Edited by ravip

20 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Need a tissue to dry your eye there Champ ?

I will try to laugh less, then I dont need tissues anymore. Though they say laughing is good for you.:cheesy:

5 hours ago, paul1804 said:

If you dont have the common sense to read the entire comment of others I guess thats sad for you. Maybe its you that needs to grow up!

Better rush of your bleat about the kick to Anutin, and tell him about others comments too. Stop digging, your Mum is worried about you!! 

12 hours ago, DjSilver said:

You simply act brainwashed...

Not brainwashed but smart enough to know what I should touch and not. I am also smart enough not to get scammed. You oth, your @$$ is firing up because you don't use your 🧠. You're here all boiled up with your hate toward Thais and Thailand, that's the very reason why you are in that mental and emotional state over them. 

On 3/8/2024 at 11:21 AM, Hellfire said:

But people can make mistakes. All people, not only “dirty farangs”. And then ones do a “wai” move and they are free to go and others get their whole life turned upside down. If this is what they call “justice” - then I do not want nothing to do with it. 
P?S. And the witch hunting has logically followed this blown out of any proportion scandal.

But it's the Thai way, that if you do a fast appology (wai) then already a big part of your problem is solved.

The swiss gone the opposite direction and instead of a sorry to the doctor in the begining, he threatend the girls, that he will take care that they have to go prison (as he thought he had the better connections), and he never will say sorry to them. He expect they had to sorry to him only.

Is this the right way with the wai and many problems are forgiven? No, but it's the Thai way!

Something in Thai is better than in my country, other things are worse than in my country.

At the end you have to check if Thailand is still the right country after you checked all the facts.

On 3/9/2024 at 8:15 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Why bother to cut and paste this information?

It adds nothing to the discussion.

Do you really think this guy poses a threat to society? 

Please.

Yes, anybody who acts as he does is a threat to society - from kicking a woman in the back, to impeding an ambulance that may be a contributing factor in causing someone's death.

2 hours ago, sambum said:

Yes, anybody who acts as he does is a threat to society - from kicking a woman in the back, to impeding an ambulance that may be a contributing factor in causing someone's death.

Didn't he also have illegal firearms? Something about "concealed," implying also concealed carry.

• Like 2

Obviously. Might just "trip" and "accidentally" fire one of his illegal handguns at any time.

The Ministry of Interior will press additional charges against the Swiss national who allegedly kicked a female Thai doctor as she sat on the staircase of his rented villa in Phuket last week. The new charges relate to the possession of two handguns.

He said that the Swiss national, whose visa was revoked yesterday, will face charges of illegal possession of firearms and carrying firearms in public.

--https://www.thaipbsworld.com/swiss-man-who-allegedly-assaulted-thai-doctor-faces-additional-charges/

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Why bother to cut and paste this information?

It adds nothing to the discussion.

Please.

Much more of a threat to society than the majority of overstayers who are hounded for the same reason!

On 3/9/2024 at 1:43 PM, ravip said:

So you are tarring all the Thais at the top of the pyramid, with one stroke of your brush - now what colours are you displaying?

You cannot get to the top of the pyramid otherwise in Thailand. It is simply not possible.

I would say so. He's someone who (according to what he's been charged with) carries firearms in public and quite clearly has a problem keeping his anger under control. As far as I'm concerned, that's a potentially lethal combination.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sambum said:

He didn't impede an ambulance. He allegedly cut in front of an ambulance on a non-urgent drive, and gave the finger to the driver of the ambulance. 

We don't know the Swiss guy's side of the story either. 

Can we please stop with the lies and exaggerations, please?

• Confused 2

Just now, GroveHillWanderer said:

I would say so. He's someone who (according to what he's been charged with) carries firearms in public and quite clearly has a problem keeping his anger under control. As far as I'm concerned, that's a potentially lethal combination.

If he is a danger, why did the local authorities give him licences for the firearms?

No proper background checks? Corruption? 🤔

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Obviously. Might just "trip" and "accidentally" fire one of his illegal handguns at any time.

The Ministry of Interior will press additional charges against the Swiss national who allegedly kicked a female Thai doctor as she sat on the staircase of his rented villa in Phuket last week. The new charges relate to the possession of two handguns.

He said that the Swiss national, whose visa was revoked yesterday, will face charges of illegal possession of firearms and carrying firearms in public.

--https://www.thaipbsworld.com/swiss-man-who-allegedly-assaulted-thai-doctor-faces-additional-charges/

He had licences for those firearms. If there is any illegality, it is from the Thais that issued him the licenses, as foreigners cannot legally own handguns.

They are just piling on him more and more. Now I see that his elephant sanctuary licence is to be revoked. 

Good to know all of this can happen without a court deciding he is guilty.

He is a foreigner, and he has been tried and found guilty by the media and the mob. 

A very worrying precedent to set.

Position yourself accordingly.

4 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He didn't impede an ambulance. He allegedly cut in front of an ambulance on a non-urgent drive, and gave the finger to the driver of the ambulance. 

We don't know the Swiss guy's side of the story either. 

Can we please stop with the lies and exaggerations, please?

So in your opinion, Dave is an absolute angel of a farangy.........😂

Me, I am just an ordinary farangy, has never given the finger salute to anyone, because I don't see the point....😉

Just now, transam said:

So in your opinion, Dave is an absolute angel of a farangy.........😂

Me, I am just an ordinary farangy, has never given the finger salute to anyone, because I don't see the point....😉

You completely miss the point. 

The reaction to his alleged offence is completely disproportionate. 

He is also being punished before a trial in court has found him guilty of the alleged offence, which is arbitrary and sets a very dangerous precedent.

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He had licences for those firearms. If there is any illegality, it is from the Thais that issued him the licenses, as foreigners cannot legally own handguns.

They are just piling on him more and more. Now I see that his elephant sanctuary licence is to be revoked. 

Good to know all of this can happen without a court deciding he is guilty.

He is a foreigner, and he has been tried and found guilty by the media and the mob. 

A very worrying precedent to set.

Position yourself accordingly.

Why does he need guns, is it an Elephant control thing, or just in case his "business" dealings may have a problem.........🤭

Be interesting to know the reason for being issued a firearm licence..🤔

Just now, transam said:

Why does he need guns, is it an Elephant control thing, or just in case his "business" dealings may have a problem.........🤭

Be interesting to know the reason for being issued a firearm licence..🤔

Who knows his motivation for needing them.

Maybe he felt threatened or wanted to protect his family?

It's a convenient issue to further characterise him for trial on social media and by the mob though. 

Just now, Mr Meeseeks said:

You completely miss the point. 

The reaction to his alleged offence is completely disproportionate. 

He is also being punished before a trial in court has found him guilty of the alleged offence, which is arbitrary and sets a very dangerous precedent.

Don't think so, HE has stirred a hornet's nest, nobody else but himself...🥴

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Mr Meeseeks said:

Who knows his motivation for needing them.

Maybe he felt threatened or wanted to protect his family?

It's a convenient issue to further characterise him for trial on social media and by the mob though. 

If he paid an official under the table for a gun licence, he knew what he was doing..

It will all come out in the wash, officials involved in taking care of Dave will now be experiencing loud bum burps......💩

Just now, transam said:

Don't think so, HE has stirred a hornet's nest, nobody else but himself...🥴

Again, you are refusing to acknowledge the issues that this incident has brought to the fore.

Arbitrary and disproportionate punishments, assumed guilty before trial, lack of due process, trial by media, etc.

He should face trial and a judge should decide what the appropriate punishment is for the offence he allegedly committed. 

The decision is not for local governors, immigration police, politicians, protesting mobs, or people posting on social media to make. 

Just now, transam said:

If he paid an official under the table for a gun licence, he knew what he was doing..

It will all come out in the wash, officials involved in taking care of Dave will now be experiencing loud bum burps......💩

The officials names, and how he got gun licences will never be mentioned, nor reported, and it will all be swept under the rug so that the corruption and criminality can continue unabated. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Again, you are refusing to acknowledge the issues that this incident has brought to the fore.

Arbitrary and disproportionate punishments, assumed guilty before trial, lack of due process, trial by media, etc.

He should face trial and a judge should decide what the appropriate punishment is for the offence he allegedly committed. 

The decision is not for local governors, immigration police, politicians, protesting mobs, or people posting on social media to make. 

He has yet to go to trial over the assault, but he has admitted the offence, so that is enough for immigration.

If immigration had a problem with you or me, we are toast.........🤗

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The officials names, and how he got gun licences will never be mentioned, nor reported, and it will all be swept under the rug so that the corruption and criminality can continue unabated. 

Quite possibly in his wife's name.

2 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

How do you know, plus his firearm licence will have a name on, let's not jump to conclusions, eh...😉

Just now, roo860 said:

Quite possibly in his wife's name.

Yep, our lad is a cop, Mrs.T can have a gun, not me. So perhaps the reporting is wrong, but if Dave has a licence, then questions will arise...

• Thumbs Up 1