Illegal British Tour Guide Arrested in Karon

webfact

4 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

From the tattoos and original attired I'd gather he was guiding on exclusively Bangla road.

You got it Columbo! 😅😅

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, pub2022 said:

Why do those who commit illegal acts generally have their bodies covered in tattoos?

Hey look at my tatts.....I,m special you know :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I can't believe that bloke is one of our lot, look at the state of him, I also can't believe folk would believe he was a tour guide, unless it was a tour of a Brit tattoo club...........😱

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, transam said:

I can't believe that bloke is one of our lot, look at the state of him, I also can't believe folk would believe he was a tour guide, unless it was a tour of a Brit tattoo club...........😱

Have you noticed that he is drinking water ? Good guy...

5 hours ago, Goat said:

It seems that the Thais, especially in Phuket have had enough of the Brits and Russians, and I dont think anyone who spends time in Phuket would blame them. Reap what you sow. For members who dont spend any time down there you really have to see it to believe it. The sense of entitlement from these types is astonishing and is genuinely putting a lot of people off the place.

They share a similar attitude that they dont have to follow the rules of Thailand and get nasty when caught out.

Travel to Thailand and get taken around by a tour guide that looks like a criminal and probably can not even speak Thai with little understanding.

No thanks.

Fortunately his throat was a bit dry so he couldn't leave a load of spit on the cop car windscreen, and wasn't a  number plate lying around he could chuck at the car. 😁

Thai people are fed up with these antics, and rightly so, the 2 Swiss <deleted> as well.

Edited by roo860
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, transam said:

The member from heaven talks...................😇

The usual reply from you. Looks like you agreed according to the post below, though.

9 hours ago, transam said:

Some posts and replies have been removed as per our Standards of Conduct:

4. Proofread your post first as poor grammar and spelling can make a post difficult to understand. Posts regarding spelling and grammar can derail a topic and can also appear intolerant and unhelpful.

Some off topic bickering posts and replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

• Thanks 1