American 19-year-old to be interviewed by Phuket police over sexual abuse of horses

webfact

2 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Maybe the man identifies as a horse?

That would make it ok then.

Indeed, that is what the transgenders say, they were born that way. I doubt that this man chose to be this way, nobody chooses their sexuality, presumably that would also include pedophiles, their fault is carrying out actions to satisfy their desires.

45 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It's a perfect example of dumbing down

sense of humour

I understand why a grumpy, complaining, sorrowful AN member would be opposed to those with a sense of humour, harmless fun. 

Some of us here enjoy life. 

Enjoy your miserable day. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rwill said:

My neighbor gets paid 500 baht per cow to stick his hand inside of them for artificial insemination.  He took me with him one time to see what he does.  First he would stick his hand inside the bung hole to clean it out.  Would get to about elbow depth.  I'm not sure why he had to do that but it said it made the insemination work better.

Yeah - but this guy looks like he's about to blow the horse!

1 hour ago, ronster said:

Why do I hear the music from deliverance when reading this article ! 

Ronstar, As son as I saw your name I heard GARY GLItter , 

I wonder why I associated him with you ?

Love your reports on Cambodia mate, your one of the best posters here Gary 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

When I read many of the comments here I begin to understand why AN uses so many reports from The Thaiger, whose journalists - and I use the term loosely - have the same juvenile sense of humour. It's a perfect example of dumbing down. Clearly, that appeals to many.

Yeh wtf.  Raping animals is apparently pretty funny? 

I would have thought a 19yo American can get all the sex he wants at any bar or massage shop in Thailand, and might not even have to pay for it.

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

I am sure it was a consenting relationship. Because when the boy asked if it was OK, the horse said Neyeaaa. 

I got 2 sad emojis in response to the above and I was wondering 

were they for the boy, the horse, of for my lame joke?  

• Haha 1

One thing I have never seen in LOS is a place that caters openly to beastiality.  Looked everywhere in Pattaya, nope.  Uh, I was doing a favor for friend. . . . :whistling:

Oh wait, there's a place "Lub Ewe Too Mutt."

Edited by bendejo

6 hours ago, webfact said:

A local couple who breed horses allege that the young man is committing indecent acts with animals.

He-haw, he-haw he-halways does that to me

3 hours ago, rwill said:

My neighbor gets paid 500 baht per cow to stick his hand inside of them for artificial insemination.  He took me with him one time to see what he does.  First he would stick his hand inside the bung hole to clean it out.  Would get to about elbow depth.  I'm not sure why he had to do that but it said it made the insemination work better.

Have you never seen a rampant bull? Even John Holmes couldn't beat one of them.

Before anyone asks, I worked on a dairy farm for a couple of years.

Re the OP, I assume the stables in question have very small horses ( miniatures perhaps ) or have ladders in convenient places

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rwill said:

ahh thanks for that now we know how much that sicko enjoys fisting a horse.

Yuk

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I would have thought a 19yo American can get all the sex he wants at any bar or massage shop in Thailand, and might not even have to pay for it.

Depends what he looks like 

Have you ever seen a ugly younger man ? 

Usually stems from the old lineage 😂

27 minutes ago, sikishrory said:

Are you for real? Do you actually think a human male has a large enough penis to get into a mare?

Whatever he was doing, it wasn't raping the horses.

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I understand why a grumpy, complaining, sorrowful AN member would be opposed to those with a sense of humour, harmless fun. 

Some of us here enjoy life. 

Enjoy your miserable day. 

Some grew out of this kind of humour by their early teens. Some clearly haven't. The comments really aren't very clever or imaginative and add nothing to the thread. The fact that there are those who still like infantile humour when adults says a lot about them. Sometimes, often, these 'jokes' are made after someone dies. In this case there is nothing at all funny about what this idiot did, but still people think it's something to make fun about. If it wasn't disgusting behaviour he wouldn't be in trouble with the law.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, sikishrory said:
1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

When I read many of the comments here I begin to understand why AN uses so many reports from The Thaiger, whose journalists - and I use the term loosely - have the same juvenile sense of humour. It's a perfect example of dumbing down. Clearly, that appeals to many.

Yeh. Many seem to think so. I'm glad I don't know them personally. I don't mix with adult children.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JackGats said:

Had this happened in the US Trump would demand the death penalty in order to secure three more votes in the next presidential election.

Brilliant observation JackGats! Unbelievable the lengths people suffering TDS will go to!

8 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Some grew out of this kind of humour by their early teens. Some clearly haven't. The comments really aren't very clever or imaginative and add nothing to the thread. The fact that there are those who still like infantile humour when adults says a lot about them. Sometimes, often, these 'jokes' are made after someone dies. In this case there is nothing at all funny about what this idiot did, but still people think it's something to make fun about. If it wasn't disgusting behaviour he wouldn't be in trouble with the law.

Life is grim without humour.