Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The world is still in awe of the USA. Quite flattering actually. Carry on.

The world is in awe of USA economic recovery and taming the inflation World is awe of the management of Covid and the vaccination success. In awe of the leadership of USA in leading the allies against the tyrannical Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and standing up against China. Yes Biden should carry on for another 4 years 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 5:41 AM, Social Media said:

Donald Trump's recent remarks at a rally near Dayton, Ohio, have once again stirred controversy. He stated that if he doesn't win in November, it will be a "bloodbath" for the United States, although he did not clarify exactly what he meant by that statement

Yes, he did.  He was speaking about a bloodbath in the auto industry if China floods the market with EV's.

The media took it out of context to spew propaganda.

The white house press office deliberately clipped the context from a 9-second sound bite in order to further their fake news propaganda efforts.

Nothing new here.  That's the way they roll.  Recall the "white hispanic" Zimmerman 911 call being selectively edited to show rayciss'ms.

I detest Trump, but.................

***edited to remove common derogatory name used to describe the former president, as well as a reference to a bad dude  the current president claims to have known in the past.***

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Common sense is demonstrated by logic and reasoning.

Yes, but you didn't apply any, while deluding yourself that you did. 🙂 

18 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Your use of these numerous illogical fallacies suggests a projection of your own shortcomings rather than a valid critique of my arguments:

No. In all obtuseness, you've first committed the fallacy of argument by assertion. Then you deluded yourself that I was offering arguments against your imaginary arguments and, with a false premise, so fatuously engaged in amateurish chop logic. 

Laughable, but also pathetic. 

The fake news and Dim operatives that promulgated this latest hoax seem to prey on the gullible elderly such as yourself, knowing they have no independent sources of information. 

Here, it's as if thousands of ANF snowflakes all cried out at once, clutched their pearls, and suddenly melted in a bloodbath.

The fake news typically uses bloodbath metaphorically to whip up hysteria against the right. Watch the hypocrisy:

image.jpeg.241814c0097d716d9fddeb079045a711.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

How can one forget first place in village idiots? All that moonshine causing fetal alcohol syndrome.

Quite weird, they all seem to wear red baseball caps.

About as accurate as the number of your journalism awards.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You descending fast and deep into cult characteristic with unreasonable fear of the real world. Get help.

You and the followers like you have reached that level long ago.  One look at the status of the USA and the decaying of cities caused by leaders says it is all.

Burying your face in a pillow won’t make it go away.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The world is in awe of USA economic recovery [...] Yes Biden should carry on for another 4 years 

So true!

The U.S. poverty rate saw its largest one-year increase in history. 12.4% of Americans now live in poverty according to new 2022 data from the U.S. census, an increase from 7.4% in 2021. Child poverty also more than doubled last year to 12.4% from 5.2% the year before.

https://time.com/6320076/american-poverty-levels-state-by-state/

Four more years! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

It's not surprising that you have missed my point completely, given that you're a supporter of the orange cult leader, so let me explain something for you: – when Fox News says that people are not to believe what they see or hear on their channel because it's not news/factual, just opinions from some people on the channel, i.e. it is not to be trusted, but still you refer back to that untrustworthy news medium, without really thinking, but then again..........

Once again,  which part of my post was incorrect?

Booing the commissioner or FDNY supporters yelling Trump, Trump, and last but not least Trump.

You can’t answer so the usual deflection.

I expected nothing better from you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

The point was the quality of presidential hires. Bob Menendez was not hired by Biden, he's been a senator since 2006.

So that makes his crimes acceptable.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Once again,  which part of my post was incorrect?

Booing the commissioner or FDNY supporters yelling Trump, Trump, and last but not least Trump.

You can’t answer so the usual deflection.

I expected nothing better from you.

Ah, missed the point yet again, but not surprising given that you are a trump supporter....and we know the type of supporters he likes!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Ah, missed the point yet again, but not surprising given that you are a trump supporter....and we know the type of supporters he likes!!

And you can’t answer the simple question, again!

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Woof999 said:

If immigration is the #1 priority for GOP then why did they kill the new immigration bill (that they themselves championed) last month on the orders of Trump?

Trump has admitted that he wants to see the US fall to it's knees before the next election and will do everything he can to make it happen. Is this the Patriot you champion?

Its the number one concern amongst all voters but not so much democrats ( biden called for a surge to the border)

Read the link Gop & Independents poll its a priority.

Your other statement probably another lefty msm hit piece !

Trump did a much better job during his 4 years than biden has in 3.

biden is actually bringing the usa down,thats why he’s loosing in the polls

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

Just now, riclag said:

Its the number one concern amongst all voters but not so much democrats ( biden called for a surge to the border)

Two attempts and you still didn't answer the question.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

From https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/election-year-politics-threaten-bipartisan-border-deal/story?id=106768345

Trump on Monday said that "a border bill is not necessary," blasting the ongoing negotiations.

"As the leader of our party there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America. It's not going to happen," Trump said.

There are also instances of Senator Lankford, the Republican responsible for much of the bill, commenting on the pressures he was put under by GOP sympathisers to not put forward any possible border solution during the current term. Here, for example: 

Ignoring all the above, and lets assume Trump  doesn't want to see the US on it's knees before the next election, the main (only) question I have is:

If immigration is the #1 problem to solve in the US, why was this bill killed by GOP? Even if they think it doesn't go far enough, why kill a bill that would see immigration numbers reduced?

https://stefanik.house.gov/2024/2/house-republican-leadership-statement-on-senate-immigration-bill

That bill won’t hold water .It could allow up to 5000 unvetted illegals! Per day!

“House Republicans oppose the Senate immigration bill because it fails in every policy area needed to secure our border and would actually incentivize more illegal immigration.

Daily encounters between 4,000 and 5,000 would allow for discretionary expulsions, and any single day where there were over 8,000 encounters, expulsions would be mandated even if the 7-day average was lower. Those expulsions would also be exempted from judicial review.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-border-bill-to-allow-5000-migrants-a-day-before-title-42-type-limit-starts-sparking-conservative-fury/ar-BB1hdgcb

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

I hope you have a box of tissues handy..........😄

And got your red cap on....🤭

McTrump relies on the thick to be influenced by his nonsense, why do you think he wears a ball cap, the "I am one of you lot", ploy, well it's not to impress those that matter, or dignitaries abroad, is it. It's to impress people like you and Dolfy.....:stoner:

It could be worse, Trans. They could wear the caps backwards, with the MAGA logo facing forward..........

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It could be worse, Trans. They could wear the caps backwards, with the MAGA logo facing forward..........

Another one of your “award winning “ comments.  I see a Noble Peace Prize in the future.

• Love It 1

On 3/17/2024 at 6:20 AM, Hummin said:

So thats the excuse for voting Trump?

👏 smart, very smart

Dumb dumber dumbest

See no evil hear no evil speak no evil

🙈🙉🙊

Sadly, perceived by far too many as giving voice to the justified frustration/anger among the working middle class. A conclusion resulting from the lack of critical thinking skills and outright ignoring of history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so you think all the US led wars were because people asked for help.... how are the people of Libya these day? 

Libya, do you mean the NATO exercise of 2011, or something else...?

2015-19, USA and ALLIES together had another go there.

Now tell me who the USA invaded on their own, I think you can leave out Grenada........🤭

50 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No doubt that has been on the table, but McTrump with a red cap on back to front, can you just picture that......:unsure:........

He looks ridiculous enough as it is, wearing an orange face and candy-floss quiff......😝

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Seriously losing the fundraising war. But don't pay attention because it probably isn't too important. The polls 7 months from the election does though.

President Biden’s campaign has amassed $155 million in cash on hand for the 2024 election, far exceeding the in-hand total for his Republican opponent, Donald Trump

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2024-03-17/biden-campaign-has-amassed-155m-in-cash-on-hand-for-2024-campaign-and-raised-53m-last-month

Edited by earlinclaifornia

32 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

Not betting my life on it but, I am still hopeful that we will see a record turnout of voting American citizens and ... if that comes to pass I am betting that Trump and his ilk will be soundly defeated driving a stake through the heart of the current Republican Party. With which result I am quite willing to turn full demand for critical structural change on the Democrats. The critical issues are the result of decades of both parties kicking far too many cans down the road. Yep, I am quite willing to give the Democrats their chance to make progress for the working middle class or seal their own fate and the fate of the USA.

Voters turnout in 2020 soared to levels not seen in decades fueled by the bitter campaigning between Biden and Trump. Followed the same pattern in 2018 mid-term that saw unusual high turnout. In 2022 mid-term again same record turnout. Thrice Maga Trump were defeated. Trump has not change his campaigning style and in fact has added the anti democracy fascist elements. Turnout for November will very likely follow the same pattern. Trump has not broadened his base and will be defeated again. The civil war is a big bluff and just innuendo. When he is soundly defeated yet again, his supporters will slide back into oblivion. There is no back-up Trump.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Border security seems to be a big thing for you (or at least it's what you're being told is important to you), so EXACTLY what don't you like about the Dems bill that is currently being blocked by the GOP? Now we know you have been fed some propaganda about 'allowing' 5,000 in (it doesn't by the way - that's just a number set for automatic lockdown) but what about all the other proposals? Just on the off chance you don't actually know what the bill includes, let me tell you the highlights:-

Detention - Immigration and Customs Enforcement would get almost $8 billion in emergency funding, rivalling the agency’s regular annual budget of about $9 billion. The emergency funding would include more than $3 billion for increased detention capacity.

Asylum - The plan would set a goal of speeding up the review of asylum claims, striving to let no cases last more than six months — often by allowing asylum officers to close out a claim rather than going through immigration courts. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services would get nearly $4 billion to help shoulder that new workload, including for hiring more than 4,300 asylum officers.

Ports of entry - DHS would still consider asylum requests from people crossing at legal ports of entry during those periods of “border shutdown” — just not in between those ports. Officials would have to process at least 1,400 asylum requests per day under those terms.

Local support - $1.4 billion would be disbursed to help states and local governments handle the influx of immigrants.

Border wall - The bill would force the Biden administration to use money already laid out for border barriers on the kind of steel fencing that Trump boasted during his tenure.

Work permits - Immigrants who apply for asylum could be eligible to work in the U.S. while they wait.

Border Patrol - Customs and Border Protection would get nearly $7 billion in emergency funding, a massive infusion above its current yearly budget of about $21 billion. That extra funding would include $723 million towards the hiring of Border Patrol agents and overtime pay.

Detention and that border ‘shutdown’: What's really in Biden's bipartisan immigration deal - POLITICO

It certainly looks like some good, positive steps to not only stem the flow but also to process immigrants faster and more efficiently. 

We understand why the GOP wants to block this but EXACTLY what do you personally have against any of the policies proposed? 

Edited by johnnybangkok