22 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

As a holder of PR you are exempt from doing TM30, TM28 and TM47 forms. You are also not required to have a TM6 card.

Wrong, TM6 still required if you travel overland into/from Thailand (at least in Nong Khai at the Friendship Bridge) ...... 

Apart from the endorsement you will need a re-entry permit; question is, is this the same form for "non-immigrants" as for "immigrants"? I hold a PR and prefer to fill in the forms at home after downloading ...... 

4 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Wrong, TM6 still required if you travel overland into/from Thailand (at least in Nong Khai at the Friendship Bridge) ...... 

As a holder of PR you are exempt from doing TM30, TM28 and TM47 forms. You are also not required to have a TM6 card.

Ubonjoe wrote the above on September 7, 2015. Bit late to tell him he's wrong.☹️

On 3/25/2024 at 1:36 PM, thpitsch said:

A friend tells me that he has filled out a TM 13 and therefore no longer needs to fill out a TM 30. What is correct about this?

present his Residence Certificate to the competent official…………………………..oxymoron 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Ubonjoe wrote the above on September 7, 2015. Bit late to tell him he's wrong.☹️

Well, I do not know what "Ubonjoe" might have written 8+ years ago but I can tell you what I am doing on an almost weekly basis - it includes, among other idiotic TM2, TM3 and TM4 also the TM6, each and every trip .......... and have been a PR for the last 36 years 😉