World court orders Israel to take action to address Gaza famine

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It could also be over tomorrow if Israel went back to its own borders, all the illegal settlements handed back to the Palestinians from whom they were stolen from in the first place.

If the Israeli's stopped the mass slaughter and genocide, that would be a good thing also.

They are still stealing the land as  we speak?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel is NOT the victim lol -  this explain your distorting view of reality.

So they simply hand over Gaza to the Israelis? Would you fight for your country if a foreign body started occupying your land? 

I'm guessing you think Oct 7th is just a myth?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

You probably think  nothing happened before Ost 7 and this 'war' started then. 

Only in your world do you justify the sexual degradation that happened on Oct 7th by deluding yourself into believing your hand picked moment in time justifies the horrors of that day, very disrespectful to the victims at the very least.

• Agree 2

On 3/29/2024 at 4:11 AM, Social Media said:

Judges at the International Court of Justice on Thursday unanimously ordered Israel to take all the necessary and effective action to ensure basic food supplies arrive without delay to the Palestinian population in Gaza.

And Israel does nothing. What a surprise... 

20 minutes ago, simple1 said:

So far as I have observed member Neeranam has not expressed support for terrorism. IMO what the member is stating the event of Oct 7 did not occur in a vacuum. Many observers of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, including some of those living in Israel, have warned for a long time Israeli funded Settler land grab, occupation and harassment of Palestinians in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Israeli actions in Gaza will lead to further bloodshed. In fact many are of the view currently there is no prospect of peace due to current Israeli leadership and poor leadership within the Palestinian community.

I have just finished reading a book concerning daily harassment and other issues by Israelis of the Palestinian community, to be blunt it's no surprise what is currently occurring. Though some have denigrated the author, hasbara, IMO it's worth reading "Balcony Over Jerusalem by John Lyons.

The point being whether it happened in a vacuum or not, there is absolutely no justification for what happened on Oct 7th no matter what grievances there were and the war did indeed commence after that event.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The point being whether it happened in a vacuum or not, there is absolutely no justification for what happened on Oct 7th no matter what grievances there were and the war did indeed commence after that event.

Don't know why you posted the above. Nobody, so far as I know, on this forum has claimed justification for Hamas and others actions on Oct 7. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, simple1 said:

So far as I have observed member Neeranam has not expressed support for terrorism. IMO what the member is stating the event of Oct 7 did not occur in a vacuum. Many observers of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, including some of those living in Israel, have warned for a long time Israeli funded Settler land grab, occupation and harassment of Palestinians in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Israeli actions in Gaza will lead to further bloodshed. In fact many are of the view currently there is no prospect of peace due to current Israeli leadership and poor leadership within the Palestinian community.

I have just finished reading a book concerning daily harassment and other issues by Israelis of the Palestinian community, to be blunt it's no surprise what is currently occurring. Though some have denigrated the author, hasbara, IMO it's worth reading "Balcony Over Jerusalem by John Lyons.

You obviously haven't read all of the posters posts, he has shown support for many anti-Semitic posts, many posters still have copies of these inflammatory posts and they have been displayed on here numerous times, so I won't bore everyone to death by displaying them again, some posters have outed themselves as antisemitics, it is not false accusations.

But even you must agree that nothing justifies the horrific attacks of 7/10. 

34 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Don't know why you posted the above. Nobody, so far as I know, on this forum has claimed justification for Hamas and others actions on Oct 7. 

Another false post!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You've not read very many posts then have you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Why are you reading a book by an outed conspiratist, is it because he is telling you what you want to hear, astonishing! 

I hope this doesn't spoil your enjoyment of your novel.😱

It’s remarkable that Lyons, who was so easily manipulated by Palestinian propagandists to believe entirely false charges that Israel tortures children, can criticise pro-Israel advocates for “grotesquely distorting the reality”.  

https://camera-uk.org/2017/07/30/the-guardian-and-john-lyons-accuse-australian-jews-of-targeting-journalists/

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Stating that the October 7 th terror attack didn't happened in a  vacuum, is indeed justifying the attacks .

You are giving reasons for the attacks, which is justifying them :

Like " I am not justifying the Oct 7 the attacks, but the attacks happened because blah blah blah"

Although you state you aren't justifying the attacks you do actually try to justify the attacks 

• Agree 2

On 3/30/2024 at 10:41 PM, retarius said:

Hamas were 'elected' 18 years ago, there has not been an election since.

Every time I read anything from the poster you quoted ( I only see his posts when they are quoted ) I thank the deity for the ignore function.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Every time I read anything from the poster you quoted ( I only see his posts when they are quoted ) I thank the deity for the ignore function.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

But there again not everyone is afraid to defend their position hidden behind the 'ignore function'.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, simple1 said:

You are quite correct about Neeranam. IMO it's just them doing the usual deflection from the facts by attacking the messenger.

As you point out, though I doubt it will make any difference, no one has supported terrorism.  Seems they don't like to be reminded of the reasons October 7 happened, preferring to pretend it just happened because Hamas are so evil and the israelis are as pure as driven snow, and have never done anything to cause it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why do you keep going on about your ignore list ?

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are quite correct about Neeranam. IMO it's just them doing the usual deflection from the facts by attacking the messenger.

As you point out, though I doubt it will make any difference, no one has supported terrorism.  Seems they don't like to be reminded of the reasons October 7 happened, preferring to pretend it just happened because Hamas are so evil and the israelis are as pure as driven snow, and have never done anything to cause it.

What is the reason why Hamas murdered all the 250 people at the festival ?

Murdered them as they tried to escape .

Why did Hamas do that ?

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What is the reason why Hamas murdered all the 250 people at the festival ?

Murdered them as they tried to escape .

Why did Hamas do that ?

There is ongoing discussion as to Hamas reasoning for their Oct 7 acts of terrorism. One would assume there are multiple aspects to their decision to carry out the mass murders and so on of civilians. Other groups of terrorists were involved such as Islamic Jihad who have a terrible reputation. I guess one day the "experts' will reach a conclusion as to "justification". Below is an example of initial commentary from Hamas which one would take a very large spoonful of salt.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/21/hamas-says-october-7-attack-was-a-necessary-step-admits-to-some-faults

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Unfortunately it is you who is quoting conspiracists. In his book John Lyons has provided extensive quotes from interviews with very senior members of the Israeli government and IDF. Additionally in his book Lyons has provided extensive external reference links to back up his reporting. FYI Lyons has won three Walkley Awards for his reporting - the highest award for journalism in Australia. For the future I suggest you do unbiased research before commenting.

Yes it's always someone else isn't it. Just do a search about this Israeli hating author, but you probably wouldn't believe it anyway. One reader of one of his books remarked that Lyons stated in the preface to one of his books that "Lyons remarked that he was neither pro Israeli or pro Palestian then goes on to write 335 pages of Israeli hate vocabulary", you read the book by all means.....I will give it a miss though. 

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Yes it's always someone else isn't it. Just do a search about this Israeli hating author, but you probably wouldn't believe it anyway. One reader of one of his books remarked that Lyons stated in the preface to one of his books that "Lyons remarked that he was neither pro Israeli or pro Palestian then goes on to write 335 pages of Israeli hate vocabulary", you read the book by all means.....I will give it a miss though. 

Your choice, but then you will remain in ignorance.

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:

There is ongoing discussion as to Hamas reasoning for their Oct 7 acts of terrorism. One would assume there are multiple aspects to their decision to carry out the mass murders and so on of civilians. Other groups of terrorists were involved such as Islamic Jihad who have a terrible reputation. I guess one day the "experts' will reach a conclusion as to "justification". Below is an example of initial commentary from Hamas which one would take a very large spoonful of salt.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/21/hamas-says-october-7-attack-was-a-necessary-step-admits-to-some-faults

From the link:

“If there was any case of targeting civilians; it happened accidentally and in the course of the confrontation with the occupation forces,” read the report.

Yet they are still holding children and civilian hostages and even raping the females hostages in the tunnels. Get a grip simple1

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

From the link:

“If there was any case of targeting civilians; it happened accidentally and in the course of the confrontation with the occupation forces,” read the report.

Yet they are still holding children and civilian hostages and even raping the females hostages in the tunnels. Get a grip simple1

What's wrong with you! Did I post I support Hamas - NO. I provided a link to a POV from Hamas and said read with a large spoonful of salt. Cease your misinformation. 

Just now, simple1 said:

What's wrong with you! Did I post I support Hamas - NO. I provided a link to a POV from Hamas and said read with a large spoonful of salt. Cease your misinformation. 

I never claimed you supported Hamas, you can read what I did post though and stop making things up.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I never claimed you supported Hamas, you can read what I did post though and stop making things up.

I did not misinterpret "Get a grip simple1". Again stop your deliberate misinformation.

• Haha 1