This mornings start..

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

"Massive steaming pile of poppycock!"

He was right.

You really should read your own links before you post them, that way you don't debunk your own daft claims.   It was not reported that "mouthwash causes cancer". This is what was actually reported...

"According to a recent study published in the journal Oral Oncology, using mouthwash more than three times a day, paired with poor oral health and irregular dental visits, may lead to an increased incidence of oral cancer".

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

"Massive steaming pile of poppycock!"

He was right.

You really should read your own links before you post them, that way you don't debunk your own daft claims.   It was not reported that "mouthwash causes cancer". This is what was actually reported...

"According to a recent study published in the journal Oral Oncology, using mouthwash more than three times a day, paired with poor oral health and irregular dental visits, may lead to an increased incidence of oral cancer".

So you can't read. It increases the risk of cancer :cheesy:

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Went to Ford to have the truck serviced already and will be cleaning the pigeon coop later today.

Always something to do in the garden also and usually tinkering in the shop a bit.

Really .... my brother use to race them back in suburbia Philly, PA, USA.  They do that/race them here ?

Then he couldn't as got a lung infection from them, after many years.  So gave it up.  Funny as I never understood has infatuation with them (they used to bet on them), then I picked up wildlife photography (mostly birds) and posted photos of pigeons & doves, and that gave him a chuckle.

Edited by KhunLA

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Well it wasn't exactly the start of my day, But I think my dog just saved a few lives, he started barking very loudly, unusual for him, I went outside and there he was barking up at my big mango tree, I was thinking monkeys, but no it was a fiberoptic cable had come down hanging at neck Hight right across the Soi, it must have woken him from his slumber, Phoned a Thai neighbor who along with one else who had just seen it in time, climbed up the posts and re-attached it. TOT 'Could' be on their way after I rang them. 

Good Boy again, for not barking up the wrong tree. 

IMG_20231223_082850.jpg.e333290b4fd03a7ee15cfb354605bdc5.jpg

He needs a cape.

• Haha 1

So why do you do it so much?

I don't abuse anyone. That's what you do. Keyboard warrior.

See you tomorrow.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh wow, so if any of us are not in Pattaya we are in the sticks........🤣

You really should get out more............🤭

You should try and get out more though, moping round the house most of the day isn't good for you, you need social interaction and AN doesn't count

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So you can't read. It increases the risk of cancer :cheesy:

Yes, that's what I said was reported, mouthwash on its own does not cause cancer, as you falsely claimed.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

You should try and get out more though, moping round the house most of the day isn't good for you, you need social interaction and AN doesn't count

But you don't know what else I get up to during my Day's, you are guessing, thinking only Pattaya is the nut's.

Plus, don't worry about other members, I can assure you, I/we, don't worry about you.

Now run along, all those exciting things to do in Pat's awaits you.........:clap2:

Yes, that's what I said was reported, mouthwash does not cause cancer as you claimed.

Is your understanding of English really that bad? Nothing directly causes cancer in all cases. Certain things increase the risk of cancer. Learn to think.

• Sad 1

Just now, transam said:

But you don't know what else I get up to during my Day's, you are guessing, thinking only Pattaya is the nut's.

Plus, don't worry about other members, I can assure you, I/we, don't worry about you.

Now run along, all those exciting things to do in Pat's awaits you.........:clap2:

You just told us. You get up to nothing :cheesy:

military-uniform-sitting-computer-cyberwar-playing-throwing-grenade-military-uniform-sitting-computer-169688018.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

See you tomorrow.

And don't wear those LICRA shorts tomorrow, that you....😘.....folk are fond of, or all will do a runner..

Oh, perhaps that's what you want.......:post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1

Had 2 cups of coffee and took a giantic dump.

Then, hit up one of the dating sites. A 22 year old hottie came to my room for one hour of aerobics. Did some laundry now at lunch.  Will probably get a massage later.  Tough day. 

• Like 1