Trump: Would be a "great honor" to be jailed for gag order violation

Social Media

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm very disappointed in you for that. I thought you were a better person than to want to torture another human being. I'm apparently wrong.

Bye.

You seem to be happy enough for Hamas to do it!

Can anyone provide an example of Trump threatening a judge of their families? I can't seem to find one. Please don't just post a link, please cut and paste the quote of Trump making the threat. 

I know a lot of leftists threated judges that they don't like, but I only want quotes of Trump threatening a judge. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Can anyone provide an example of Trump threatening a judge of their families? I can't seem to find one. Please don't just post a link, please cut and paste the quote of Trump making the threat. 

I know a lot of leftists threated judges that they don't like, but I only want quotes of Trump threatening a judge. 

Thanks!

Trump does not directly threaten anyone, that's not his MO.

But you knew that before you posted, because you love trolling.

Perhaps you can stop trolling long enough to tell us how Trump intimidates his targets and political opponents, what are his techniques?

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

1997 is the most recent thing you can find...... so proving the point then...... it's politically motivated as all these Trump things are, Democrat abuse of power to politically attack the current adminst... REGIEMS opponent! 

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Democratic attack of the current Biden administration? Are you drunk?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Perhaps you can stop trolling long enough to tell us how Trump intimidates his targets and political opponents, what are his techniques?

so if he doesn't directly threaten ,then how does he do it? or could it be just peoples imagination, you know, like 'bloodbath' the other week many here apparently 'knew what he meant', even when proved wrong..... 

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so if he doesn't directly threaten ,then how does he do it? or could it be just peoples imagination, you know, like 'bloodbath' the other week many here apparently 'knew what he meant', even when proved wrong..... 

In the same way he doesn’t directly ask you to defend him.

37 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

dog whistle 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Ooh! Stones and glasshouses comes to mind over the last two sentences.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You really do get it wrong, don't you? I've criticized Trump myself.

It doesn't matter. If you do not want him jailed and his life destroyed, you are a MAGA Trump bootlicker. 

On 4/9/2024 at 10:10 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm very disappointed in you for that. I thought you were a better person than to want to torture another human being. I'm apparently wrong.

Bye.

Yes, I would not want to torture another human being, but I was referring to Trump. 

• Haha 2