How Much of a trumper are You?

57 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Educated blacks are okay to the left, as long as they don't try to get uppity and think for themselves. 

Nothing about being black or a woman. It's about her Jew hatred. There is nothing original or "thinking for themselves" about Jew hating. It's an ancient mental disease.

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nothing about being black or a woman. It's about her Jew hatred. There is nothing original or "thinking for themselves" about Jew hating. It's an ancient mental disease.

Yeah, for Jews saying 'Christ is King' is hateful. But why for you as well?

Edited by AreYouGerman

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I was talking about educated blacks in general, and the way the left hates them unless the toe the party line, not about Candace Owens in particular. 

I'm pretty disappointed with Candace, I thought she was great until the wheels fell off with Israel. 

From Trump:

"I'm not suddenly lapsing into snoring coma's for me, I'm doing it for you. If they can make me stay marginally awake at my own trial, they can do it to you too -and...and....what about Sleepy Joe?".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If nothing else, this thread is an example of why anti Trumpers have no sense of humour.

If nothing else, this topic is an example of why Trump cult members are such insufferable BORES. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If nothing else, this thread is an example of why anti Trumpers have no sense of humour.

I'll bite. WHY do anti-trumpets have no sense of humor? Does liberalism kill their souls?  Or was my joke just not up to snuff?

"Orange Man Bad" -over and over again. Where is the pro-Trump humor? Can you cite a single example?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/18/2024 at 2:59 PM, Prubangboy said:

I'll bite. WHY do anti-trumpets have no sense of humor? Does liberalism kill their souls?  Or was my joke just not up to snuff?

"Orange Man Bad" -over and over again. Where is the pro-Trump humor? Can you cite a single example?

Trump has to be one of the least funny people on the planet. The only thing funny about Trump, IMO, are the people with TDS making bad jokes about him.

• Like 1

Both Trump and Biden are populist losers. One knows only violence, the other one caused unstoppable inflation and tried to save the US on the back of the rest of the world (and failed). Either way, America is fubar.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It's an astute point to call Biden a populist. A real one not a fake one like the grifter. Biden is no loser. See election results.

See elections result 😄 What for? I just told you I don't care which populist is gonna screw poor people a little bit further.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheFatOne said:

See elections result 😄 What for? I just told you I don't care which populist is gonna screw poor people a little bit further.

Maybe ask a diabetic dependent on insulin how much Biden has hurt them. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1