Trump favorabilty among Latinos rising as Biden’s falls: Survey

Social Media

1 minute ago, impulse said:

If just 1% of the S American newcomers are gang members and desperate  criminals, that's 100,000 criminals who are naturally going to end up in Latino neighborhoods where they speak the language.  Sucking up Dem giveaways like health care and housing that the residents had to earn, and now have to pay for.

I suspect that's a more pragmatic reason to move away from voting Dem.

And I suspect (hope) that this is bigger than Trump and 2024.  It's about Dems buying votes with tax money, and ignoring the plight of existing Americans, for cheap pandering. And they don't even hide it.  Or maybe they're so arrogant that they take their base voters for granted.

or perhaps they are not hiding their arrogance because they know something we don't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is just over 1000 voters hardly a figure to go and bet on .If they poll a different 1000 and they have Biden surging ahead will trump supporters ramp up the achievements of their party?

As seen time and time again they can not govern and I don't know why they oppose any gun bills it would save them pain as they love shooting themselves in the foot 

4 hours ago, impulse said:

If just 1% of the S American newcomers are gang members and desperate  criminals, that's 100,000 criminals who are naturally going to end up in Latino neighborhoods where they speak the language.  Sucking up Dem giveaways like health care and housing that the residents had to earn, and now have to pay for.

I suspect that's a more pragmatic reason to move away from voting Dem.

And I suspect (hope) that this is bigger than Trump and 2024.  It's about Dems buying votes with tax money, and ignoring the plight of existing Americans, for cheap pandering. And they don't even hide it.  Or maybe they're so arrogant that they take their base voters for granted.

"If"

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Bookmakers around the world now offering odds-on for a Trump victory on November 5. Punters can, however, place a bet on the likely  size of his majority.

Latest betting odds have them both tie at +110 each with similar implied probablity of 47.6%. Change is in the air and the momentum is now with Biden. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps they can understand that weaponising the justice system against a candidate for POTUS isn't a good thing in a country they thought stood for freedom and justice.

The founders would be proud !

Back than a   tyrannical power , same as bidens dems  weaponization of the law, wanted

to hang them for treason , for speaking out !

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I'm sure Biden will put Latinos straight on what it means to be Latino.

Just like he did with black Americans.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/may/22/joe-biden-charlamagne-you-aint-black-trump-video

image.png.1696c2cb921bf118266b4ed00bd3f53b.png

The blue hair tackle box faced leftist will be 

at all the social programs offices

handing out fliers .

They do that every election cycle and then disappear till the next cycle.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-vote-executive-order-challenged-080019427.html

Thank god some still have religious convictions .

imop

Edited by riclag

9 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I imagine Latinos - like most sensible Americans - prefer a man with at least some brain to absolutely NO brain.

68% prefer Biden than Trump. Sensible for the majority to dismiss the man with no brain. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I imagine Latinos - like most sensible Americans - prefer a man with at least some brain to absolutely NO brain.

The only way that Trump will not be president again is either mass fraud or an assassination. 

Biden is really hoping that Trump is convicted so he can say he will not debate a criminal - Biden is going to freeze on stage and will wither be replaced or find an excuse not to debate.

Another 4 years of Biden will destroy america. The democrats now are NOT the democrats of old 

Spot on !

The extremist in that party refashioned the party of JFK to fit their cultural Marxist agenda!

Its a war for truth, justice and the ole American way!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Spot on !

The extremist in that party refashioned the party of JFK to fit their cultural Marxist agenda!

Its a war for truth, justice and the ole American way!

Trump, a war for truth! 🤣

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

The only way that Trump will not be president again is either mass fraud or an assassination. 

Biden is really hoping that Trump is convicted so he can say he will not debate a criminal - Biden is going to freeze on stage and will wither be replaced or find an excuse not to debate.

Another 4 years of Biden will destroy america. The democrats now are NOT the democrats of old 

A disaster. Sure!  😃

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

0f37d7d4-7d00-4b1c-9343-0effd980b0a1.png

I guess these guys forgot that Trump considers alot of Mexican immigrants as rapists. The only immigrants that Trump likes are the illegal ones that he pays low wages to, to clean his homes. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps they can understand that weaponising the justice system against a candidate for POTUS isn't a good thing in a country they thought stood for freedom and justice.

Lock him up!

11 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

I guess that day he had the photo op and pretended to eat a taco bowl is finally paying off for the trader...........

rawImage.jpg

Bad idea.  When you bust this piñata it will not be candy that will fall out, but maybe the MAGA die-hards will believe it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I can't imagine Biden's handlers allowing him to be in a debate with Trump, unless he has a hidden earpiece that can tell him what to say. Perhaps they can disguise it as a hearing aid,

Where are the new Jack Kennedys to give the boot to these two old crocks? It's not just the Dems that are not the same as in the past, IMO America is less than it was when Kennedy inspired Americans with his vision of a shining future and to strive to put a man on the moon.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't imagine Biden's handlers allowing him to be in a debate with Trump, unless he has a hidden earpiece that can tell him what to say. Perhaps they can disguise it as a hearing aid,

Where are the new Jack Kennedys to give the boot to these two old crocks? It's not just the Dems that are not the same as in the past, IMO America is less than it was when Kennedy inspired Americans with his vision of a shining future and to strive to put a man on the moon.

I often wonder the same thing, but I think the reality is that the political process now is so filthy, Washington is so toxic, and the animosity between the parties is so virulent that nobody with the right mind, nobody of nobility or honor would even consider running for the most toxic office in the land, which is the presidency. The same applies to the House and Senate.

Only people with a great deal of megalomania, thirst for power, and thirst for money run for this office anymore. It now attracts only dregs like Trump and DeSantis. 

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I often wonder the same thing, but I think the reality is that the political process now is so filthy, Washington is so toxic, and the animosity between the parties is so virulent that nobody with the right mind, nobody of nobility or honor would even consider running for the most toxic office in the land, which is the presidency. The same applies to the House and Senate.

Only people with a great deal of megalomania, thirst for power, and thirst for money run for this office anymore. It now attracts only dregs like Trump and DeSantis. 

I have been saying exactly that for a very long time on here.

I'm disappointed that you refer to Trump as "dregs" while not including Biden and Harris. I hope that was not because you actually think Biden is in any way a good man. IMO he is dregs as much as ever Trump was or is.

Come to it, are there any good men or women at all, in either US political party? From where I sit I think not. Bernie was as close as I can think of and he was back stabbed, not once, but twice, which explains why he is an independent now.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have been saying exactly that for a very long time on here.

I'm disappointed that you refer to Trump as "dregs" while not including Biden and Harris. I hope that was not because you actually think Biden is in any way a good man. IMO he is dregs as much as ever Trump was or is.

Come to it, are there any good men or women at all, in either US political party? From where I sit I think not. Bernie was as close as I can think of and he was back stabbed, not once, but twice, which explains why he is an independent now.

Biden is a dreg, but he's not as filthy or despicable a dreg As Trump. Harris is as filthy a dreg as we've seen in a half a century. The only other VP that was on her level with Spiro Agnew. 

She was a horrific choice and if Biden loses she will be one of the reasons. 

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Biden is a dreg, but he's not as filthy or despicable a dreg As Trump. Harris is as filthy a dreg as we've seen in a half a century. The only other VP that was on her level with Spiro Agnew. 

She was a horrific choice and if Biden loses she will be one of the reasons. 

There we differ. IMO Biden is 50 years in congress worse than Trump, and it wouldn't be possible to get a dreg more dreggy than him.

• Like 1