Anutin tells Swiss man Urs Fehr he should go home

webfact

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

Commenting in this manner publicly by a senior member of government during an ongoing investigation is both unprofessional and extremely dangerous.

He is, in effect, subverting the rule of law by turning it into a personal vendetta motivated by his general dislike for farangs.

Shocking behavior as always.

Swiss david doesn’t stand a chance of a fair trial.

Not that I expected anything different..

TIT!…

(Or is it China? Sometimes the line is so blurred I can barely tell the difference!)

Bob.

so much for the separation of powers.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I don't think Thailand has jury trials - so there is no jury to taint.  That is the main issue with fair trials is that they can make it unfair if you cannot seat a jury that is unbias... in countries with rights to jury trials you have to be more careful.  I believe Singapore has a 3 judge system... here, I am not sure but I have not heard of juries.

Who said anything about a jury? You seriously don't think judges can be persuaded, especially in such a phenomenally corrupt political system???????😯🥴

2 minutes ago, Sig said:

Yes, of course, there are always occasions out of the ordinary. I was talking about the typical situation. And even he being "PO'd" like this, the police can be very persuasive, IF they want to be. I don't imagine the pregnant lady was any less PO'd at being kicked the other day.... No big media uproar, protests, and Anutin interference on that one....
I don't blame her either. But it is way out of hand at this point. It's a very simple assault case. Nothing that doesn't happen every single day in every small city.

The shop lady was not a Doctor...........🤗

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No, making a clear denunciation against bribery attempts and undue influence was quite ethical. As Fehr is attempting to appeal his visa revocation, a very strong warning that it will be useless seems helpful so that Fehr needn't waste legal fees and get his hopes up. The prosecution and judge will be constrained by law as to the penalties they may apply. And there is enough evidence for a court hearing.

So, wait and see.

That wasn't what was being referred to....
It was about his opinion being pronounced publicly that he should leave the country.  The headline....

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Indeed, he chased off trespassers from his property, and gave the finger to an ambulance, what else?

Erm ..it wasn't his property and he didn't chase them off, he kicked one of them. Also, they weren't trespassers, it was public land.

You've defended the indefensible brilliantly.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

The shop lady was not a Doctor...........🤗

Yes, exactly. And showing all the more how unreasonable this has become due to influence, hatred, and corruption.

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

No need to worry about me, SAFETY.

I have friends in high places.

bob.

Yeah,

His mate lives on the 24th floor in a condominium.

• Haha 2

It looks like a lot of foreigners forget that they are guests in a country that they do not belong in. At the same time they think that they are better than the Thai people & people with this way of thinking & acting should not be in the country at all.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

The Main issue is a Falang living in Thailand kicked a local and it caused an uproar why?? because it was a Thai female Doctor with I suspect average IQ.  Would it be the same if it was a street vendor or a beach vendor.

What would the penalty be for a local if he kicked a female tourist? would his mugshot be plastered all over the local news and a high up Politician be involved no. It's all about Racism because he is a Falang and not Thai.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

I believe he has fessed up, he is waiting to go on trial.........😉

Initially he said he slipped... 

So he was aiming for her head? 

Guilty as charged your honour. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

Commenting in this manner publicly by a senior member of government during an ongoing investigation is both unprofessional and extremely dangerous.

He is, in effect, subverting the rule of law by turning it into a personal vendetta motivated by his general dislike for farangs.

Shocking behavior as always.

Swiss david doesn’t stand a chance of a fair trial.

Not that I expected anything different..

TIT!…

(Or is it China? Sometimes the line is so blurred I can barely tell the difference!)

Bob.

Fair trail? Are you talking about money, money talk 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rexpotter said:

Funny forum really. Most everyone who came here did it for one reason the first time or probably more. Now they’ve all matured, become better citizens and have become ‘Masters of Morality’. Very judgmental and horrified by any improper behavior, especially their own breed. I have to laugh.

You are right, guilty consciences.. Typical isn't?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Send that Cheap swiss scum back..to repair watches or make chocolate...Banned him permanently...He think he is above God...make him looks cheap... that's the only way, low people will learn...

Filty Scum

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slocum said:

Send that Cheap swiss scum back..to repair watches or make chocolate...Banned him permanently...He think he is above God...make him looks cheap... that's the only way, low people will learn...

Filty Scum

racist much?

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

do you think it is rational behavior for a public servant to tell a foreigner to ‘go home?’

bob.

Why not ? Hr is a Thai interior minister...He has every reason to say it for the interest of Thailand....I would not ask him...I just get him on the next plane..if I were him...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slocum said:

Filty Scum

judging by your typing skills you must be Thai!

Swiss david earns more in a day than you probably do in a year!

How is he cheap?

Bob.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Matrosen said:

It looks like a lot of foreigners forget that they are guests in a country that they do not belong in. At the same time they think that they are better than the Thai people & people with this way of thinking & acting should not be in the country at all.

I agree with you, 100 percent.

There are good and valid reasons to come to Thailand, and to stay in Thailand.

Unfortunately, a vast number of foreigners come for other reasons, mostly selfish reasons which are NOT aligned with Thai culture.

I would like to see...EVERY SINGLE ONE of these foreigners...banned for life.

This Swiss Brute-of-a-"Man"......

He should go FIRST, and never be allowed to return, under any circumstances.

Why would you want someone like him here in your country?

What an angry person, too!!!!!!!!!

So what did we learn again? Thailand is as any other country and it can cost you.

This item is already in place for next election, to make Anutin popular?!

Never the less he is also the one to lighten racism in his country. That would be great?

He is out of order and seems to make it a personal topic and shout out.

Swiss man did something wrong? Then go by your law. Im not a fan of Swiss man and his action(s)

He did more wrong? Investigate and get him in court.

Otherwise you can act like a Duterte did and kill on the spot. 

Im not going to mention the many weird global things.

One thing for sure leaders, politicians and other subs, they can do what they please and you could be the next victim.

What Anutin do about mobs in Thailand, nothing and that one is major problem.

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

mostly selfish reasons which are NOT aligned with Thai culture

…..you are kidding right?

Thai people aren’t selfish???

are you serious?

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

The Main issue is a Falang living in Thailand kicked a local and it caused an uproar why?? because it was a Thai female Doctor with I suspect average IQ.  Would it be the same if it was a street vendor or a beach vendor.

What would the penalty be for a local if he kicked a female tourist? would his mugshot be plastered all over the local news and a high up Politician be involved no. It's all about Racism because he is a Falang and not Thai.

It is about an INSULT to people and culture here.

This is important to recognize.

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

judging by your typing skills you must be Thai!

Swiss david earns more in a day than you probably do in a year!

How is he cheap?

Bob.

The Swiss Brute is cheap in too many ways.

But, no doubt, someone who is also cheap in these ways might not be able to see this fact so clearly.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

…..you are kidding right?

Thai people aren’t selfish???

are you serious?

bob.

Deadly serious.

Or, did you not understand my original comment?

Also, do not twist the wording in my comment, if you please, as you are bent to do, being bent as you may or may not be.

Tks!