BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

Just now, 0ffshore360 said:

1  source , the source of  declaration. The same source that to this day  justifies  thee invasion of  Iraq and the  public hanging of Saddam Hussien on the grounds of  possessing  "weapons of  mass destruction" , despite being in the  political truthful knowledge  that  no such weapons  or even facilities  even existed  because they had  been expunged already  by the US  !

So you cant dispute the facts in the links just deflect

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

Firstly, see the edit to my last post.

Secondly, I think you have misunderstood my entire meaning.  Another poster stated that Israel cannot fly over Saudi or Iraq to reach Iran.  I am questioning why they would have any reason to fly over Saudi.  They wouldn't care about flying over Iraq - Iraq no longer has the capability of doing anything about that.

Looking at a map of the region, Jordan would be the obvious route, not Saudi.  As you say, Jordan helped Israel out last night so it seems doubtful they would object to Israeli aircaft flying over their territory and even if they did, I doubt Israel would care. 

I don't see your point - unless you have misunderstood Ground Control.

If you you haven't got it by now you'll never get it, I have no connections with any Middle Eastern Aircraft Control Centres, I answered a question for you which probably should not have been asked in the first place as it was so obvious and suddenly heres you thinking I have the knowledge of Guy Gibson. You are turning this thread into a parody of Airplane. Do some homework yourself and it's over and out. 🛬

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

r/Israel - Iran bombed Argentina in 1994 (embassy of Israel in Buenos Aires).

The Israeli Embassy in Argentina bombed by Iran in 1994

Hezbollah most likely, not Iran. And no, that's not the same.

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

If you you haven't got it by now you'll never get it, I have no connections with any Middle Eastern Aircraft Control Centres, I answered a question for you which probably should not have been asked in the first place as it was so obvious and suddenly heres you thinking I have the knowledge of Guy Gibson. You are turning this thread into a parody of Airplane. Do some homework yourself and it's over and out. 🛬

No, you misunderstood his first post and keep on banging on with that misinterpretation.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, stevenl said:

See your quote in my post.

"Do you think they had permission, I can't think of any other way a foreign country would fly over another country without permission, unless at war with that country of course."

They flew over Syria so must have had Syrian permission according to your reasoning. Now all know that's not correct, so your post was incorrect.

I did not say what you are accusing me of, you have history of not being honest. This is what you wrote.

I did not say that, so stop lying!

22 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you're saying Israel obtained permission from Syria to attack the Iranian embassy compound in Syria.

4 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Again a declaration. Was it  verified?

Proof you didn't even bother to read the facts in the links: "Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984"

1 minute ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Tell me why is J Assange  being  hunted to  death ? He told lies did he?

Wrong topic but last week Biden says US is considering Australia’s request to drop prosecution of Julian Assange

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Hezbollah most likely, not Iran. And no, that's not the same.

Argentinian Court has found Iran guilty of planning and financing the attack and Hezbollah carried out the attack and they hold Iran responsible for the attack 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Fantastic!

Country Reports on Terrorism 2021: Iran

Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran continued its support for terrorist-related activity in 2021, including support for Hizballah, Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza, and various terrorist and militant groups in Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, and elsewhere throughout the Middle East.  Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) to provide support to terrorist organizations, provide cover for associated covert operations, and create instability in the region.  Iran has acknowledged the involvement of the IRGC-QF in the Iraq and Syria conflicts, and the IRGC-QF is Iran’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorist activity abroad.  In 2019, the Secretary of State designated the IRGC, including IRGC-QF, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.  Iran also used regional militant and proxy groups to provide deniability, in an attempt to shield it from accountability for its destabilizing policies.

https://www.state.gov/reports/country-reports-on-terrorism-2021/iran/

“State Sponsors of Terrorism: An Examination of Iran’s Global Terrorism Network.”

https://www.congress.gov/event/115th-congress/house-event/108155/text

Terrorism is terrorism no matter colour, or who is sponsoring, but short time memory, we forget easily what we have been part of and accepted. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I did not say what you are accusing me of, you have history of not being honest. This is what you wrote.

I did not say that, so stop lying!

Yes, logical thinking is a challenge for you.

• Agree 2

Just now, Hummin said:

Terrorism is terrorism no matter colour, or who is sponsoring, but short time memory, we forget easily what we have been part of and accepted. 

More waffle and deflection from the facts that Iran is a designated Sponsor Of Terrorism.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Proof you didn't even bother to read the facts in the links: "Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984"

Wrong topic but last week Biden says US is considering Australia’s request to drop prosecution of Julian Assange

Proof nothing.

Consensus of designation as "State sponsor etc" . Have you bothered to read the  background  to how that  came about?

That Biden is considering dropping  "extradition in order to prosecute" Assange is probably to avoid more backlash against a self declared  "democratic" nation  attempting to vilify an individual who exposed repeated illegitimate insidious behaviours causing wrongful deaths as one example.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Proof nothing.

Consensus of designation as "State sponsor etc" . Have you bothered to read the  background  to how that  came about?

That Biden is considering dropping  "extradition in order to prosecute" Assange is probably to avoid more backlash against a self declared  "democratic" nation  attempting to vilify an individual who exposed repeated illegitimate insidious behaviours causing wrongful deaths as one example.

Have you bothered to read the  background  to how that  came about?

Yes, you should do the same

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

It's also easy to always call the enemy a terrorist. Somehow, we are always funding rebels and the other side is always funding terrorists. Surely I understand why people choose the blue pill and enjoy living in a fantasy.

Even Hamas, even though their attacks against random civilians are an act of terrorism, the Hamas is the only level of 'army' the Palestinians were able to scrap together being completely surrounded. Israel is bombing civilians and murdering little kids who throw stones in Palestine since 70+ years. Is it not terrorism? Just because it's done by 'regular army' by a state that is recognized doesn't change that it is still terrorism.

It's also easy to always call the enemy a terrorist. 

No, only if you want to lose credibility.  You should only do that  if they have been designated terrorists such as Hamas.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Yes, logical thinking is a challenge for you.

If we're reverting to insults.... Just thinking is a problem for you but you have no bother in twisting other posters posts. 

• Haha 1

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

Or the Jewish state of Israel, I agree.

Can you provide a link to which countries have designated them a terrorist organization otherwise you are agreeing with your own fantasies

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

If we're reverting to insults.... Just thinking is a problem for you but you have no bother in twisting other posters posts. 

I quoted yours, so no twisting at all. 

• Agree 2

Just now, stevenl said:

I quoted yours, so no twisting at all. 

You quoted something I didn't say and at the same time tried to put words into my mouth. You fail on all your endeavours to be smart, because to be smart you have to be smart!