'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

17 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

then preceded to open his Jewish mouth, and tried eating his Jewish foot.

Vile disgusting statement.

It's alright petal, take a Bex and have a lie down.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You just don't seem to be able to follow the forum rules

Can you not remember the rules or do you just ignore rules and do what you want ?

Were you taught any rules when you were being bought up ?

It's better to let the Moderators decide who's offside.

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Strangely enough I had you down as someone that likes to derail threads using the only tool he has which is insults, when you grow up you'll be fine!

This 'on the ropes' riposte brought to you by @Wobblybob

Don't worry, it is now eleven days since Mr Falter was not arrested for being Jewish, so your waining enthusiasm pretty much mirrors the declining media interest in this non-event.

7 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So you post a virulent antisemitic comment, one of the most disgusting I have seen on this forum, and think you can deflect from it by throwing personal insults at me; a typical reaction from someone that does not have the humility to apologise for what you know full well was a disgusting comment ….. you display a special lack of grace.

And you seriously need to get over yourself.

14 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Have you been drinking Jeffs cooking sherry?

No, definitely not, I've been trying to buy a bottle of Harvey's Bristol Cream for ages, never seen any over here, has anybody?

• Confused 2

On 4/21/2024 at 4:17 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Maybe you could do an exchange with her for one of your copies of the Beano ¯\_()_/¯

😉 my bible, for the light weight stuff. for the heavy stuff, of course it would be The Rover.

On 4/23/2024 at 5:56 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

More misrepresentation.

The actual heading from The Times is shown below.

Not that I expect you’ll accept you’ve been caught out misrepresenting facts:

IMG_7225.jpeg

and he was misrepresenting the news item which described the the protests as being being anti-war. which is typically pro-Israeli's war in Gaza.

• Confused 1

On 4/21/2024 at 8:31 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Legally there is only one way with the cause being ""quite openly Jewish," that's why I prefer the whole sentence rather than some people snipping it out of context:

"Officers informed him that his presence, being "quite openly Jewish," could potentially lead to a "breach of peace" amidst the pro-Palestinian march. One officer went as far as to assert that Falter's mere existence was "antagonising" the demonstrators."

So, you might as well be asking us how many angels can dance on the head of a needle. Your interpretation is so tenuous, it's painful.  This whole thread has been  hijacked by the pro-semite, anti-semite groups, with the exception of a few moderate posters. I'd back the judgement of the police, (despite how non PC their warning was, to this guy).  Any reasonable person would assume that he was there for the sole purpose of antagonizing an anti-war demonstration.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

one further thought:  not everyone here is using some perspective: Hamas killed a lot of Israelis (not necessarily all Jewish) in a horrible fashion. Now, it is pretty obvious that the Israeli government wants revenge, to the extent of what? 35,000 dead Muslims? This is a separate agenda from what many Jews around the world want - they want security. and rightly so.  But not at the horrendous loss of lives that continues today and tomorrow. Do not disenfranchise those of us who are against war and genocide, specially by the very people who suffered their own genocide. Savagely Ironic is it not? .

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:

one further thought:  not everyone here is using some perspective: Hamas killed a lot of Israelis (not necessarily all Jewish) in a horrible fashion. Now, it is pretty obvious that the Israeli government wants revenge, to the extent of what? 35,000 dead Muslims? This is a separate agenda from what many Jews around the world want - they want security. and rightly so.  But not at the horrendous loss of lives that continues today and tomorrow. Do not disenfranchise those of us who are against war and genocide, specially by the very people who suffered their own genocide. Savagely Ironic is it not? .

Wrong thread!

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Any reasonable person would assume that he was there for the sole purpose of antagonizing an anti-war demonstration.

Any reasonable person would assume that he was there for the sole purpose of antagonising a pro Hamas demonstration …. there, fixed it for you.

If it was an anti-war demonstration, they would all be demanding the immediate release of the hostages that are still being held by the Palestinian government of Gaza. They have been held for over 6 months now, and their release could end this tomorrow; but I doubt if that fits in with your narrative.

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, paddypower said:

So, you might as well be asking us how many angels can dance on the head of a needle. Your interpretation is so tenuous, it's painful.  This whole thread has been  hijacked by the pro-semite, anti-semite groups, with the exception of a few moderate posters. I'd back the judgement of the police, (despite how non PC their warning was, to this guy).  Any reasonable person would assume that he was there for the sole purpose of antagonizing an anti-war demonstration.

My post was a quote from the OP. Are you ok?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Wrong thread!

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Point taken.

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Any reasonable person would assume that he was there for the sole purpose of antagonising a pro Hamas demonstration …. there, fixed it for you.

If it was an anti-war demonstration, they would all be demanding the immediate release of the hostages that are still being held by the Palestinian government of Gaza. They have been held for over 6 months now, and their release could end this tomorrow; but I doubt if that fits in with your narrative.

now there you go again. The ''small picture'' brigade. You are so fascinated with the single news item in the OP  that you cannot see the bigger picture (which news outlets publish photos of protestors with anti-war signs). Thanks to Qatar's interventions, and none other, Hamas has so far released four hostages. Hamas, whom I abhor, has called for a grand prisoner exchange to release the rest. Israel says no such deal is on the table. Yet a recent Israeli opinion poll found nearly two-thirds of Israelis surveyed support a prisoner exchange. But that is whataboutery is it not? . so it does not suit the 18 pages of narrative in this topic. 

Edited by paddypower
spell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/24/2024 at 8:19 AM, NanLaew said:

It's better to let the Moderators decide who's offside.

absolutely. I may go off topic a bit, but that's my preogative. its a big world out there. yet some of the comments on the 18 pages pf this thread are infantile. ''it is. it is not, no,  it is,''  ad nauseum.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, paddypower said:

Thanks to Qatar's interventions, and none other, Hamas has so far released four hostages

Oh aren’t Hamas wonderful; they kicked this off by invading Israel and slaughtering circa 1200 innocent civilians including women, children, babies and holocaust survivors; they then took 240 hostage including the disabled and a 9 month old baby, and still have about 130 held (if they are still alive) six months later,  and you want to give kudos to them for releasing 4.

Not content with that, you also give kudos to the vile despotic Qatari regime. The only reason the Qataris have been negotiating with this evil death cult is because they have been accommodating the entire Hamas political wing in luxury apartments and hotels, and funding them. It should also be noted that Hamas has refused to negotiate with anyone else, save for a perfunctory nod to Egypt.

If the Qataris wanted to, they could easily have secured the release of all the hostages months ago; breathtaking naivety to give any credit to Qatar.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, paddypower said:

Hamas, whom I abhor, has called for a grand prisoner exchange to release the rest. Israel says no such deal is on the table.

This is obviously new, and I am yet to read about it; do you have a link please … thanks

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The only reason the Qataris have been negotiating with this evil death cult is because they have been accommodating the entire Hamas political wing in luxury apartments and hotels, and funding them. It should also be noted that Hamas has refused to negotiate with anyone else, save for a perfunctory nod to Egypt.

Thanks for mentioning this, albeit with added misrepresentation of Qatari motivations and omission of  some details that give a very much more nuanced understanding of why the Qataris are making these payments, who has been deeply involved in the scheme and why:

The absence of a link to support your claim  (usually a bit of a tell) prompted me to go look for myself:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/11/middleeast/qatar-hamas-funds-israel-backing-intl/index.html

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, paddypower said:

now there you go again. The ''small picture'' brigade. You are so fascinated with the single news item in the OP  that you cannot see the bigger picture (which news outlets publish photos of protestors with anti-war signs). Thanks to Qatar's interventions, and none other, Hamas has so far released four hostages. Hamas, whom I abhor, has called for a grand prisoner exchange to release the rest. Israel says no such deal is on the table. Yet a recent Israeli opinion poll found nearly two-thirds of Israelis surveyed support a prisoner exchange. But that is whataboutery is it not? . so it does not suit the 18 pages of narrative in this topic. 

You are posted news from November 7 th .

That news is very outdated 

NOVEMBER 7, 2023

It has called for a grand prisoner exchange to release the rest. Israel says no such deal is on the table.

Yet a recent Israeli opinion poll found nearly two-thirds of Israelis surveyed support a prisoner exchange. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/07/1210775385/israel-hamas-gaza-hostages-prisoner-exchange#:~:text=Hamas has so far released,surveyed support a prisoner exchange.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, newer proposals have been discussed , but paddypower posted about proposals from five months ago, which are outdated now .

I agree, I was just updating with a link to the more recent news I had seen.

• Confused 1