Online TM47 90 day report (Rejected)

Hi All After years of successfully registering my 90 day report (TM47) online   .This time it keeps rejecting  it  😞  ... Says "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."   check and re check all the info and it still keeps rejecting it ...Has anyone else had the same problem recently  ? Is it just a glitch in the system  or is it  just poor old me 😞 ? . Or will I have to  bite the bullet and go to immigration in person .to sort it out ? 

Cheers 🙂

• Like 1

The error message they give is the only one they have so the problem most likely is not in the dates 

I got the same error but changing my double first name into first name, middle name fixed the issue.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, banglay said:

... Or will I have to  bite the bullet and go to immigration in person .to sort it out ? 

This was exactly my idea to find a solution for the same problem ... especially when the "90-Day-Report" deadline was nearly running off. So I drove to immigration in Jomtien on last Wednesday to clarify the problem on site. However, at the "90-day desk" I was only informed that they couldn't help me and that I would probably have to come back for every report. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Thailand said:

You would think that whomever is reviewing the applications in the various offices would have by now clicked that with so many applications being rejected with "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."

that there may be a glitch in the system that needs to be resolved or am I asking too much of immigration?

Perhaps with Songkran now pretty much over everywhere someone may actually start to look at it next week...........or sometime thereafter .....:whistling:

I've been reporting online since we were given the option, but I too have had my last 2 reports refused. I really thought that after all the problems, in the beginning, with the online system,we were finally out of the woods. Unfortunately, if it works don't try to fix it doesn't seem to work in Thailand, more like if it works, let's f...k it up.

• Agree 2

21 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I was told by my local Immigration office that  if I depart and return the first 90 day report must be done in person.

Last year I did my first 90 days after returning with re entry and it succeeded my first online in 4 years!

• Agree 1

The only time I have had online rejection was when my annual extension was expiring before the new 90 day report period would have extended me past that date. I went to HH PKK Imm and they extended my 90 day past the Non IMM O extension date, but reminded me that my extension was due in the next month......This past 90 day I was in the same scenario, so rather than chance the online rejection with Songkhran holiday in the same timeline, I opted to go to the IMM office 15 days prior to my 90 day due date and had no issue with the report, once again they reminded me my extension was going to be due in two months.

I think a lot of the rejections are on account of extension due dates? Like to hear from the forum members if they feel this is the issue or not. I'm not sure if a human reviews our TM47 requests or if it is done by AI? Peoples thoughts...

Seems like a common problem at the moment, it also happened to me; so, I needed to report my address it in person, which I commented in the other thread about the subject.

On 4/21/2024 at 9:04 AM, Upnotover said:

You are not alone.....

same here too.  When I was last in CW to renew my retirement visa, I had to update TM30 and was assured by the IO that I will be able to apply for the 90 report online from then on.  Of course not!!!  Tried two times last week and got the standard message to go do it in person.  I don't have the time to go do this. 

I will be travelling in a month and so can someone confirm that if I miss this one I will not have to pay the 2000 baht penalty when leaving the country or when I reapply again in a few months when back in Thailand.  Many thanks

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2024 at 8:57 AM, banglay said:

Hi All After years of successfully registering my 90 day report (TM47) online   .This time it keeps rejecting  it  😞  ... Says "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."   check and re check all the info and it still keeps rejecting it ...Has anyone else had the same problem recently  ? Is it just a glitch in the system  or is it  just poor old me 😞 ? . Or will I have to  bite the bullet and go to immigration in person .to sort it out ? 

Cheers 🙂

Mine was rejected without any motive 555

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 3:42 PM, ripstanley said:

I was told by my local Immigration office that  if I depart and return the first 90 day report must be done in person.

Not in Jomtien. Did the first report after returning, online, calculating my 90 days and ignoring the automated reminder, which obviously set an earlier reporting date. 

Atm, everything works fine, did it over Songkran weekend, online, no issues, like clockwork.

Thanks to the immigration department for their good service.

So here we go.....you all are beneficiaries of this amazing TM47 90-day online reporting software upgrade 555.

4 days of bumbling around with inferior software and inexperienced IT architects, programmers and developers.

The answer to all your online 90-day reporting issues, "are you feeling lucky"

"You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear" 

Jan 23, 2024

image.png.da5e6d2c46d2b7272e31f77899b3498d.png

Feb 23 to Feb 26 2024

image.png.13c628d87359fab711ef63ebd57c5b08.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuaHinNew said:

So here we go.....you all are beneficiaries of this amazing TM47 90-day online reporting software upgrade 555.

That explains a lot:
My penultimate "90-Days-Notification" in January still worked without any problems because it was a month and a half BEFORE the update.
My last "90-Days-Notification" in April stopped working because it was a month and a half AFTER the update.

Conclusion:

the update has obviously made a well-functioning system unusable for a large proportion of users.

On 4/22/2024 at 1:42 PM, Soondae said:

not sure if a human reviews our TM47 requests or if it is done by AI? Peoples thoughts...

A human, at your local immigration office. Last time I filed 90 day report online it was accepted by the system ( not human) and email acknowledgement  received almost immediately. Then nothing. It just sat there for a fortnight. Previously dealt with in 3 or 4 days. The day after the due date I rang my local office to ask why. Asked for my full name, passport number and address. The officer said that his colleague was checking and I could hear someone tapping away at a keyboard. After a few minutes more he said it is done. Please check your email. I did so and there was an email from them with acceptance and notice of next due date. Ergo: human failure at local IO either to check the system or if checked to action it. I assume the online system automatically sends the application to the relevant IO which then has to react.

• Agree 1