Woman assaulted in Bangkok gym after rejecting man’s advances (video)

webfact

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The man, who had been training the woman for free, seemingly expected a romantic relationship in return. When she instead sought training with friends, his frustration boiled over, leading to the assault. As the story unfolds, the victim fears the police may not take her side, especially if the man claims he has been attacked in retaliation.

Lazy uncaring Cops when it comes to female assaults, it's like they condone it, maybe 'coz  of the way they treat women.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

popular excuse from body builders trying to claim roids aren't heavily used and don't have the effects that they do. Just because you don't use them doesn't count for much as there's plenty of instances of roid rage to offset your claim

And millions of people, many of them here, going 5 against 1, attacking them in the streets, armed with sticks and machetes, who aren't taking steroids but are mentally unstable.

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Wow the video shows the brute throwing her seriously hard to the ground, she could have been seriously injured.

The police should take this seriously and charge the man with actual bodily harm with intent.

What do you expect from an inept, corrupt, lazy, mafia-like police force?

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many stories like that don't make sense.

It is very likely that something happened before he threw her to the ground.

Did he have a reason? Maybe. Maybe not.

I.e. maybe she slapped him 5min ago for whatever (imagined) reason, and maybe he asked her to apologize, and she didn't.

Maybe she was just a sweet innocent girl. Maybe.

Leave it to them to sort it out.

No excuse for treating a woman like that. Steroid filled brute.

• Like 1

Just now, NoshowJones said:

No excuse for treating a woman like that. Steroid filled brute.

Again, since many who don't understand weight training and what happens when you work out hard. This man isn't that muscular anyway, and I, along with thousands I've trained, have gained muscle just by eating right and working out, without steroids. Blaming steroids for this is like blaming alcohol for what it does. It's still the person. Yes, steroids do make some people more aggressive. but not all, and there are untold millions of men who are aggressive by nature, who are loose cannons, will hit with little provocation, who abuse women and children, along with animals, just because they are pissed off at something. Look to the daily news, including today, with 20 beating one man with sticks, and you'll see that many who aren't on steroids will hurt others.

Just now, FritsSikkink said:

Problem watching the video? What would she have done to justify this brutal action?

Use your imagination.

There are too many news stories where we see a short video and read a story from one side what supposedly happened.

Most of the time we never hear again more about what happened.

But sometimes we hear more information, and from another perspective, and suddenly things look very different.

I don't try to imagine what may have happened in the case above or other cases. It is pretty obvious that something must have happened previously. What's the point of guessing? We will likely never hear the whole truth.

Let the police investigate what happened and how to handle the situation. That is their job.

39 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Again, since many who don't understand weight training and what happens when you work out hard. This man isn't that muscular anyway, and I, along with thousands I've trained, have gained muscle just by eating right and working out, without steroids. Blaming steroids for this is like blaming alcohol for what it does. It's still the person. Yes, steroids do make some people more aggressive. but not all, and there are untold millions of men who are aggressive by nature, who are loose cannons, will hit with little provocation, who abuse women and children, along with animals, just because they are pissed off at something. Look to the daily news, including today, with 20 beating one man with sticks, and you'll see that many who aren't on steroids will hurt others.

Anyone who deliberately disfigures their body whether it's being muscle bound or covered in tattoos definitely has a tiny brain.

• Agree 1

Having established the fact that Chinese girls are now the most attractive women, this doesn't mean that you have to smash them to the ground because they won't let you smell their strawberry.

He was mad because some other trainer is going to get her baht.  She upset his income stream.

Follow the money.

Similar situation when a farang takes another lady from from the same bar he barfined a previous lady.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Anyone who deliberately disfigures their body whether it's being muscle bound or covered in tattoos definitely has a tiny brain.

Some go too far for the chance at a trophy, for being the most muscular. Of course this takes steroid use to compete, and that's their deal. Most bodybuilders don't compete. It has nothing to do with brain size or intelligence but desire to win. Just like athletes that use drugs for football, soccer, running or cycling.  I lifted very heavy weights, especially for my frame, and am now paying the price with sore joints, but I still work out to stay strong and healthy, along with diet, which is 75% of what you look like. It isn't disfiguring your body to be muscular, as the opposite of this is obesity. Going too far is not needed.

As far as tattoos, everyone in my family has them besides me and my 7 year old daughter. Even my dad had one.  I don't know why they do, but it's up to them. It's not the same with women back in the US as it is here. Here, mostly bar girl types have them.

Edited by fredwiggy

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Some go too far for the chance at a trophy, for being the most muscular. Of course this takes steroid use to compete, and that's their deal. Most bodybuilders don't compete. It has nothing to do with brain size or intelligence but desire to win. Just like athletes that use drugs for football, soccer, running or cycling.  I lifted very heavy weights, especially for my frame, and am now paying the price with sore joints, but I still work out to stay strong and healthy, along with diet, which is 75% of what you look like. It isn't disfiguring your body to be muscular, as the opposite of this is obesity. Going too far is not needed.

As far as tattoos, everyone in my family has them besides me and my 7 year old daughter. Even my dad had one.  I don't know why they do, but it's up to them. It's not the same with women back in the US as it is here. Here, mostly bar girl types have them.

Im not here to defend roid use, but I know enough people who have been professional body builders, and never experienced roid rage from any of them. 

As alcohol, it is the personality not the stimulants. 

I know andnheard about roid rage, but as said, those where also abusing amphetamines, cocain, alchohol, and involved in crimes. Personality problems

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I am not talking about one tattoo, the odd one or two will not disfigure your body. As for being over muscular, anybody who works out and builds up his body to look unnatural, whether the use of steroids or not of course is disfiguring their body. What is natural about veins sticking out of your arms and legs?

20 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Anyone who make presumptions, about being muscle bound and having tattoos having anything to do with brain size needs to get a proper education.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I am not talking about one tattoo, the odd one or two will not disfigure your body. As for being over muscular, anybody who works out and builds up his body to look unnatural, whether the use of steroids or not of course is disfiguring their body. What is natural about veins sticking out of your arms and legs?

Veins close to the surface means low body fat. Everyone has the same type of body as everyone else, but those who work out have muscles that have responded to stress, which makes them grow bigger and stronger if proper nutrition and rest are also there. Everyone has a six pack but most aren't seen because of extra fat .

I've had veins in my arms all the time, a little less now because the gym near me doesn't open until 2 PM and it's a little inconvenient, for now, but the veins come from exercise and low body fat, as you can see many skinny farmers here that are mostly muscle because of the long days, not a lot of food, and a lot of sun. I always get on my daughters and son about the tattoos, but they like them.

17 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im not here to defend roid use, but I know enough people who have been professional body builders, and never experienced roid rage from any of them. 

As alcohol, it is the personality not the stimulants. 

I know andnheard about roid rage, but as said, those where also abusing amphetamines, cocain, alchohol, and involved in crimes. Personality problems

My business partner was an avid body builder, did the shows on stage etc, he was massive but he took steroids and he had the temper of Satan when riled. He had the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger but he was very unfit and would get out of breath walking a 100 metres. He died at the age of 33 with complete organ failure through steroids.

31 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

My business partner was an avid body builder, did the shows on stage etc, he was massive but he took steroids and he had the temper of Satan when riled. He had the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger but he was very unfit and would get out of breath walking a 100 metres. He died at the age of 33 with complete organ failure through steroids.

Many take them without doing a doctor visit and re evaluation periodically, and that spells dangerous. This is why I didn't think of it. I wanted to be as strong as possible without drugs. I was as strong as many of the steroid users, although they were bigger. I didn't want to think of the side effects many were getting, so I didn't do them. I have enough joint problems because of the extreme weights, I didn't need more.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

No doubt many ruined their lives, and still do, 

Anadrol was one steroid only the idiots did back then, but as said, they most likely abused other things to, and veterinarian steroids ment for horses only. 

It is a lifestyle in a downwards spiral

"I think a better way to view this is a spectrum of behaviors by people on anabolic steroids ranging from being somewhat more assertive, moving up one notch to being frankly aggressive, and moving up another notch to actually having this roid rage. It's really an extreme of a spectrum of kind of behavioral things that you see with anabolic steroids.

Could anabolic steroids account for severely violent acts?

Yes. It's been implicated in a number of murders and can result in extreme

aberrations of behavior including the taking of one's life.

Another thing you have to be mindful of -- it may unmask an underlying

psychiatric disorder that has been basically kept in check until the individual is exposed to this category of drugs. And so what you may be seeing is unmasked psychiatric disorder."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facts-and-myths-about-roid-rage/

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Many take them without doing a doctor visit and re evaluation periodically, and that spells dangerous. This is why I didn't think of it. I wanted to be as strong as possible without drugs. I was as strong as many of the steroid users, although they were bigger. I didn't want to think of the side effects many were getting, so I didn't do them. I have enough joint problems because of the extreme weights, I didn't need more.

My Brother in Law at the time who was an orthopaedic doctor told us that steroids not only make your muscles bigger but also your organs including the heart and it struggles to function with not having enough blood to supply it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Unlike you, I will not use my imagination to suggest things. I see a big guy smashing a small woman ruthless on the floor.

I don't give a hoot whatever she could have been saying to him. Unless she molested his child, you would never do this.

So, you did use your imagination. Good, you understand the concept.

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

No doubt many ruined their lives, and still do, 

Anadrol was one steroid only the idiots did back then, but as said, they most likely abused other things to, and veterinarian steroids ment for horses only. 

It is a lifestyle in a downwards spiral

"I think a better way to view this is a spectrum of behaviors by people on anabolic steroids ranging from being somewhat more assertive, moving up one notch to being frankly aggressive, and moving up another notch to actually having this roid rage. It's really an extreme of a spectrum of kind of behavioral things that you see with anabolic steroids.

Could anabolic steroids account for severely violent acts?

Yes. It's been implicated in a number of murders and can result in extreme

aberrations of behavior including the taking of one's life.

Another thing you have to be mindful of -- it may unmask an underlying

psychiatric disorder that has been basically kept in check until the individual is exposed to this category of drugs. And so what you may be seeing is unmasked psychiatric disorder."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facts-and-myths-about-roid-rage/

He certainly was very paranoid when he was taking these drugs, he thought everybody was out to screw him and he also thought he knew what he was doing, he didn't. But when he wasn't on them he was a great guy.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I understand retaliation.

Many women want to be equals everywhere. Let them be equal everywhere. 

Now you making a laugh of yourselves, sorry to say, but this is utterly stupidity when a well built man at 100kg, trow a woman at 45 maybe 50 kg to the ground in rage. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So let's get this clear. Are you saying if a woman / girl has made you angry, you would throw her across the floor like the guy did in the video? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I've noticed many times you stick up for women being hit in a round about way. They lie, they aren't always the victim, let them be equal everywhere, etc, kinda like they deserve getting hit if they hit you. I agree that a woman who hurts a man or child deserves punishment, but jail is a better place to learn. Also the loss of money. But hitting them back is still the act of a coward and not a man. Believe me, my ex deserved something for what she did to me but I'm hoping karma does it's job. I see women fighting and they can get evil, but leave it to them. Whatever this woman said, it didn't warrant him throwing her to the ground. No matter what the story was, no. If she hurt his child physically, still better to see her in jail, because it's a good place for a child abuser to end up, for there is justice served.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1