Woman assaulted in Bangkok gym after rejecting man’s advances (video)

webfact

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

So let's get this clear. Are you saying if a woman / girl has made you angry, you would throw her across the floor like the guy did in the video? 

What I wrote above should be clear. From a 10s video we don't know what actually happened.

I would love to hear his version of what happened before that video and why he did what he did.

Maybe what he did was wrong. Probably what he did was wrong. But maybe he had a good reason.

I saw enough lying women. And I saw very aggressive fighting women. Looking at the press, lots of women ruined the lives of innocent men. Not all women are innocent - that is my point. 

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

for there is justice served

That's the theory.

It seems to me in Thailand there are often more direct "solutions". It's not that my lawyer calls your lawyer, and we go to court and years later someone will be punished. Here it is more often: Action, reaction, done. 

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

That's the theory.

It seems to me in Thailand there are often more direct "solutions". It's not that my lawyer calls your lawyer, and we go to court and years later someone will be punished. Here it is more often: Action, reaction, done. 

This is mainly due to the lack of fathers in households. A father missing and a boy doesn't have a role model besides his dopey friends, who are much in the same predicament. You see this when 5 go against 1 armed with sticks. This is a cowardly action because they cannot fight without being armed, in groups or kicking, and these aren't Muay Thai fighters. they kick because they don't want to hurt their hands. And, if a girl has no father present, or an abusive or neglectful one, she has only bad experiences to learn about how a man should act. And getting pregnant by a jerkoff that's going to leave is usually what happens here. No one is teaching them how to act like men or ladies.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What I wrote above should be clear. From a 10s video we don't know what actually happened.

I would love to hear his version of what happened before that video and why he did what he did.

Maybe what he did was wrong. Probably what he did was wrong. But maybe he had a good reason.

I saw enough lying women. And I saw very aggressive fighting women. Looking at the press, lots of women ruined the lives of innocent men. Not all women are innocent - that is my point. 

So you think if the woman was a bad person and did something wrong to him, it's ok to violently throw her across the floor like the guy in the video did. 

Wow. You learn a lot about people in these threads. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is no way you get away with statements like this, there is no excuses, period!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Veins close to the surface means low body fat. Everyone has the same type of body as everyone else, but those who work out have muscles that have responded to stress, which makes them grow bigger and stronger if proper nutrition and rest are also there. Everyone has a six pack but most aren't seen because of extra fat .

I've had veins in my arms all the time, a little less now because the gym near me doesn't open until 2 PM and it's a little inconvenient, for now, but the veins come from exercise and low body fat, as you can see many skinny farmers here that are mostly muscle because of the long days, not a lot of food, and a lot of sun. I always get on my daughters and son about the tattoos, but they like them.

It's great the some people exercise to keep fit and healthy but rather than make yourself very unattractive with oversized biceps and veins why not cycle or swim regularly and have a reasonably slim body. I'm 6ft tall and 76+ Ks.

I give up with this thread.

My intention was just to say: Don't believe you know what happened from a 10s video.

But it seems now people think I defend guys who beat up women.

No, I don't defend guys in general. And I also don't defend women in general. At least for me there is no rule that whatever women do, guys can never ever react with violence. If you want that rule, then how about men can never ever react with violence against anybody, including other men? Let us all live together in peace, happily ever after. Yeah, sure. 

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many stories like that don't make sense.

It is very likely that something happened before he threw her to the ground.

Did he have a reason? Maybe. Maybe not.

I.e. maybe she slapped him 5min ago for whatever (imagined) reason, and maybe he asked her to apologize, and she didn't.

Maybe she was just a sweet innocent girl. Maybe.

Leave it to them to sort it out.

He is big. She is much smaller.

There is no justification at all for what he did then.

That was obvious.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

It's great the some people exercise to keep fit and healthy but rather than make yourself very unattractive with oversized biceps and veins why not cycle or swim regularly and have a reasonably slim body. I'm 6ft tall and 76+ Ks.

Bodybuilders aren't unattractive until they go overboard. Even then it's better than being overweight but they are doing it for their own reasons. Weight training is the best way to get into shape and being strong, along with swimming and cycling because they're resistance exercises.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

My intention was just to say: Don't believe you know what happened from a 10s video.

No, I don't defend guys in general. And I also don't defend women in general. At least for me there is no rule that whatever women do, guys can never ever react with violence. If you want that rule, then how about men can never ever react with violence against anybody, including other men? Let us all live together in peace, happily ever after. Yeah, sure. 

This line is where you keep burying yourself,"At least for me there is no rule that whatever women do, guys can never ever react with violence". Violence is never necessary, and if you can do it by just pushing the woman away or bringing her to the ground without hurting her, that's self defense. If a woman was hurting my child, I would make sure she was stopped, but that still doesn't mean you have to slug her. You can control a situation unless of course the woman is stronger than you. In that case, you walk away or just block and move, and don't let her get her hands on you, as there are some really strong women out there. It's rarely a strong woman that gets into fights. It's usually the big mouth beatches that are also narcissistic, unstable and drunk that are the ones into fighting, so you avoid them.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I would react in self defence with necessary strenght, and to be true, last time was in army 20 years old. Also worked as a security for a few years, faced worst abuse of women, knives, guns, robberies, and still not punched one single client. Managed to do my work without unnecessary violence. Even assisted police when they lost control a few times. 

But I got good training both combat sports and army training. 

Insecure people who worked as security, was those who had easiest for using abusive violence to secure a client. 

And I have never been in any trouble in my life travelling world wide, even 3 guys in Fortaleza wanted to rob me, but for some reason changed their mind after first attempted approach. 

For most it is a state of mind, and if you first let yourself think, it is justified to use violence against easy victims, it is easier to execute violence in a heated moment. 

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

He was mad because some other trainer is going to get her baht.  She upset his income stream.

Follow the money.

There was no income stream, try following the OP!...

"The man, who had been training the woman for free..."

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Seems a lot more violent than recent cases that are likely to lead to deportation. Unlikely its the first time he has been aggresive. Investigate and deport.

The victim wasn't even Thai, let alone a Thai doctor.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Bodybuilders aren't unattractive until they go overboard. Even then it's better than being overweight but they are doing it for their own reasons. Weight training is the best way to get into shape and being strong, along with swimming and cycling because they're resistance exercises.

But body builders are overweight muscle weighs more than fat, although I know it is not the unhealthy overweight that the fat bellied brigade are. 

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There was no income stream, try following the OP!...

"The man, who had been training the woman for free..."

Nothing free in Thailand.  Sex in exchange for services rendered in lieu of cash.

It did not work out according to his plan.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I.e. maybe she slapped him 5min ago for whatever (imagined) reason, and maybe he asked her to apologize, and she didn't.

a reason ? maybe violence is unacceptable. 

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you serious? Sounds like victim blaming to me. Nothing, but nothing justifies hitting or attacking a woman simply because you don't like the response regardless of what she may have said or done.

Just walk away, plenty of fish in the sea.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

But body builders are overweight muscle weighs more than fat, although I know it is not the unhealthy overweight that the fat bellied brigade are. 

Overweight because of more muscle isn't considered overweight.

Edited by fredwiggy

54 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What if you couldn't stop her without hurting her?

Then she would have to be hurt, but this isn't the same as hitting a woman because you're just pissed off at her or something.  Self defense is justifiable anywhere. If not, who cares, because to save a child you do anything you need to. That means taking out anyone on earth with no regrets.

6 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

And millions of people, many of them here, going 5 against 1, attacking them in the streets, armed with sticks and machetes, who aren't taking steroids but are mentally unstable.

That has nothing to do with this situation so don't try to deflect. This wasnt 5 on 1 or even boys against boys. This was a f'n idiot macho man in the gym that assaulted a women not even 1/2 his size without warning and without cause. the police haven't stepped up their part and questioned the driver which isn't uncommon if it's a Thai.  The part of the lady being told to  deal with insurance is how its done in most all civilized nations.  

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

because to save a child you do anything you need to. That means taking out anyone on earth with no regrets.

by that logic it's cool to kill 100 people in order to save 1 child. yikes. what if you had to sacrifice 1 child to cure cancer ? 

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

That has nothing to do with this situation so don't try to deflect. This wasnt 5 on 1 or even boys against boys. This was a f'n idiot macho man in the gym that assaulted a women not even 1/2 his size without warning and without cause. the police haven't stepped up their part and questioned the driver which isn't uncommon if it's a Thai.  The part of the lady being told to  deal with insurance is how its done in most all civilized nations.  

You need to read all of my posts to respond the right way . I'm not deflecting. I responded to someone who said this was a man on steroids having rage. I said it doesn't take steroids to make a person have rage, as I mentioned about people who gang up 5 against 1 being one example. If you read what I wrote, you'll see I'm against violence against women, using self defense if necessary to stop a situation from escalating. I know this man was an idiot.

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

by that logic it's cool to kill 100 people in order to save 1 child. yikes. what if you had to sacrifice 1 child to cure cancer ? 

That isn't a logical comparison because it wouldn't happen. Killing isn't cool by any means, but it's necessary to protect the innocent. Thinking otherwise means you favor the predator. Take the movies Taken and Last Blood for example. This kind of thing happens every day in a lot of countries, girls and boys being kidnapped for sex slavery. If this happened to any child, I would retaliate if I could. If it happened to my child, no one would walk away. Simple, as they aren't humans anyway and have no purpose on earth, and extermination is necessary to protect the innocents. Mai pen rai  doesn't work in those situations.

Then she would have to be hurt, but this isn't the same as hitting a woman because you're just pissed off at her or something.  Self defense is justifiable anywhere. If not, who cares, because to save a child you do anything you need to. That means taking out anyone on earth with no regrets.

You literally just said that "Violence is never necessary".

You need to read all of my posts to respond the right way . I'm not deflecting. I responded to someone who said this was a man on steroids having rage. I said it doesn't take steroids to make a person have rage, as I mentioned about people who gang up 5 against 1 being one example. If you read what I wrote, you'll see I'm against violence against women, using self defense if necessary to stop a situation from escalating. I know this man was an idiot.

I have and I've been replying to your comments to me.. Yeah you were. Doesnt matter the guy was a f'n idiot and you have no idea why. Considering the setting there's more a possibility he was than not but you or I will ever know but it certainly is a unconnected comparison you tried make.