Woman assaulted in Bangkok gym after rejecting man’s advances (video)

webfact

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Overweight because of more muscle isn't considered overweight.

It may not be but it is. Have another man the same height as me stand next to me, I am standing there slim, 76k and he is standing there full of muscle and not an ounce of fat but weighs about 115k rock solid with veins running all over his arms and legs and titties that would a normal womans breasts, now if anyone cannot admit he is vastly overweight, they are very deluded.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What I wrote above should be clear. From a 10s video we don't know what actually happened.

I would love to hear his version of what happened before that video and why he did what he did.

Maybe what he did was wrong. Probably what he did was wrong. But maybe he had a good reason.

I saw enough lying women. And I saw very aggressive fighting women. Looking at the press, lots of women ruined the lives of innocent men. Not all women are innocent - that is my point. 

Unfortunately, you've rattled the cages of some "so what you're saying is..." types and the witch hunt has begun!  there's not much more you can say.  You've been found guilty of playing devil's advocate and suggesting that the video might not show the whole story.  You either have to say "there's never any reason for any man to ever hurt any woman, and any man who doesn't fully agree is a woman beater himself" or you're a target for character assassination.  🤷‍♂️

One person arguing with you even said that there was never any reason for violence, but then said that they would hurt a woman to protect their child.  Figure that one out...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Unfortunately, you've rattled the cages of some "so what you're saying is..." types and the witch hunt has begun!  there's not much more you can say.  You've been found guilty of playing devil's advocate and suggesting that the video might not show the whole story.  You either have to say "there's never any reason for any man to ever hurt any woman, and any man who doesn't fully agree is a woman beater himself" or you're a target for character assassination.  🤷‍♂️

One person arguing with you even said that there was never any reason for violence, but then said that they would hurt a woman to protect their child.  Figure that one out...

Kind of agree....   There's been a lot of whatifery...    and I particularly agree with the comment about 'being prepared use physicallity to protect our child'....  

I also agree that there could have been a lot more to the story than the short video highlights and we've been fed a 'trigger story' which would be far less interesting and generate far less debate once we learn more..... 

BUT... The guy was massive, there were no children around, she was no physical threat to him... In this very situation, the short video does not show any justifiable reason for the man to throw the woman to the floor like that....

It doesn't really appear that there is much to play 'devils advocate about'.... 

----------

I was in a bar when a guy (Thai) punched a very attractive Waitress (Thai) in the face....   he got dropped pretty quickly... 

It turns out the waitress had been stringing him along for months, getting gifts, money etc...    but strung him along too much and he snapped....   Once I knew of the back-story, part of me felt that 'she had it coming'... nevertheless, he punched her in the face and thats not acceptable anywhere (in that circumstance).....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Kind of agree....   There's been a lot of whatifery...    and I particularly agree with the comment about 'being prepared use physicallity to protect our child'....  

I also agree that there could have been a lot more to the story than the short video highlights and we've been fed a 'trigger story' which would be far less interesting and generate far less debate once we learn more..... 

BUT... The guy was massive, there were no children around, she was no physical threat to him... In this very situation, the short video does not show any justifiable reason for the man to throw the woman to the floor like that....

It doesn't really appear that there is much to play 'devils advocate about'.... 

Yeah, I don't necessarily agree that there was an excuse here, so much as I disagree with the dog-piling simply for someone disagreeing or questioning what happened (since people should always be free to do that).

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I was in a bar when a guy (Thai) punched a very attractive Waitress (Thai) in the face....   he got dropped pretty quickly... 

It turns out the waitress had been stringing him along for months, getting gifts, money etc...    but strung him along too much and he snapped....   Once I knew of the back-story, part of me felt that 'she had it coming'... nevertheless, he punched her in the face and thats not acceptable anywhere (in that circumstance).....

I remember a story that went something like a waitress asked a guy to choke her, like maybe she was flirting with him and was into that, and another guy saw it and beat the guy to death, or something like that. Both foreigners, though. Men can go crazy when they think they're "defending a woman's honour".

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Was her body harmed, though?

The post says she has another appointment at the hospital for further evaluation on April 23rd... 

6 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

No, you figure that out, unless of course you don't have any children, because people who don't , don't get it.

6 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

It may not be but it is. Have another man the same height as me stand next to me, I am standing there slim, 76k and he is standing there full of muscle and not an ounce of fat but weighs about 115k rock solid with veins running all over his arms and legs and titties that would a normal womans breasts, now if anyone cannot admit he is vastly overweight, they are very deluded.

That isn't overweight by anything besides a height and weight scale, which like all the others besides one that takes into account body fat percentage, isn't accurate.

16 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Again, since many who don't understand weight training and what happens when you work out hard. This man isn't that muscular anyway, and I, along with thousands I've trained, have gained muscle just by eating right and working out, without steroids. Blaming steroids for this is like blaming alcohol for what it does. It's still the person. Yes, steroids do make some people more aggressive. but not all, and there are untold millions of men who are aggressive by nature, who are loose cannons, will hit with little provocation, who abuse women and children, along with animals, just because they are pissed off at something. Look to the daily news, including today, with 20 beating one man with sticks, and you'll see that many who aren't on steroids will hurt others.

his body looks 100% on roidz. probably some tiny ballz to accompany that tiny brain thanks to roidz.

Fortunately we have pictures from the past to see how athletes and bodybuilders used to look before roidz.

Edited by Celsius

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

You literally just said that "Violence is never necessary".

You said, "what if you couldn't stop her without hurting her". I said earlier violence isn't necessary against a woman. I'm guessing you don't have any children because to protect them, and any other innocent people in the world, sometimes, as wars have proven, violence is necessary. I guess you didn't understand, like the other fellow, that I meant in any other situation besides saving a child, a woman does not have to be hurt but deflected in a self defense way if she's coming at you. She still doesn't have to be hurt if she doesn't keep coming at that child . To save a child, if a woman is bent on hurting them, and you can't deflect her away, you can call it violence if she has to be shoved to the ground so you can walk away with that child. I would call it necessary to do whatever you have to because a child's safety is more important than someone bent on hurting them.

Edited by fredwiggy

5 minutes ago, Celsius said:

his body looks 100% on roidz. probably some tiny ballz to accompany that tiny brain thanks to roidz.

Fortunately we have pictures from the past to see how athletes and bodybuilders used to look before roidz.

You cannot tell if a person of his size is doing steroids. I was about his size, and more muscular, meaning ripped, and I never took any. You cannot really understand what weight lifting does if you aren't into it, because a lot of people assume people who have big muscles are on something. Yes, we do have pictures from the past, when I was just starting training, people like Arnold, Frank Zane, Franco Columbo, who all took performance enhancing drugs. If you're referring to Steve Reeves time, yes, they were smaller and didn't use steroids.I had 6% body fat from age 20 to around 55. Now it's a little higher because I don't, for now, work out like I did before, and eat too much rice here. I could get back to that body fat percentage easily but I couldn't have the muscle size I had before because I'm 67 and it isn't possible without using at least HGH. I personally know many people that never used and who are as big as him, and more ripped.

10 hours ago, Dan O said:

I have and I've been replying to your comments to me.. Yeah you were. Doesnt matter the guy was a f'n idiot and you have no idea why. Considering the setting there's more a possibility he was than not but you or I will ever know but it certainly is a unconnected comparison you tried make.

Earlier someone had said he must be on steroids. I sad, you don't have to be on steroids to have rage, and gave the example, look at the people here that are ganging up 5 against 1, armed with sticks, and they aren't on steroids. Of course I meant that it doesn't take using steroids to have anger, and all humans are capable of violence if pushed too far, or just by their nature will be violent against others. I wasn't deflecting but giving an example of anger without drugs.

Just now, stoner said:

what about women who kill children ? 

Okay, to settle this. No man hits a woman for any reason besides defending a life. If anyone is in the act of hurting a child, you use any force necessary to stop them, including deadly if it comes to that. Anyone who intentionally kills a child, meaning planned murder, and is proven guilty, deserves to lose their freedom, permanently. Anyone who traffics children, hooks them on drugs and or fear, for sex slavery with human animals, deserves to die, if proven guilty. All those employed by him, the same, as it's for profit and people aren't slaves to anyone. Simple enough? Some people should not be on earth, just like the perp who recently shot a 10 year old girl here. Find them, public hanging. Public intimidation and execution will stop a lot of crime.. Yes, as Christians we are not supposed to judge, but this world is far from normal and safe, and only be eliminating the evil will the innocent prosper.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, as Christians we are not supposed to judge, but this world is far from normal and safe, and only be eliminating the evil will the innocent prosper.

we christians ? 

speak for yourself. some of the things you say in your comment are far removed from jesus teachings. 

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

we christians ? 

speak for yourself. some of the things you say in your comment are far removed from jesus teachings. 

Yes, but God doesn't want us to be victims and knows we have to defend ourselves, just like the Jews did against the Amalekites, with his blessing. I would never hurt an innocent person, especially intentionally, but would not hesitate if it was my family. Millions of people think exactly like i do, but keep it to themselves or haven't been caught. I know what Jesus taught, and it's all right, but evil must be eliminated. If it wasn't, again, we would be under Nazi or Japanese, or Taliban reign. Free will, narcissism, bad or absent parenting, and mental illness make this an unsafe world. People don't like an unsafe world.

Edited by fredwiggy

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, but God doesn't want us to be victims and knows we have to defend ourselves, just like the Jews did against the Amalekites, with his blessing. I would never hurt an innocent person, especially intentionally, but would not hesitate if it was my family. Millions of people think exactly like i do, but keep it to themselves or haven't been caught. I know what Jesus taught, and it's all right, but evil must be eliminated. If it wasn't, again, we would be under Nazi or Japanese, or Taliban reign. Free will, narcissism, bad or absent parenting, and mental illness make this an unsafe world. People don't like an unsafe world.

you make it sound like god is a real thing. i'll leave you be with all that. hahahah taliban. stop it this is far too good. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

you make it sound like god is a real thing. i'll leave you be with all that. hahahah taliban. stop it this is far too good. 

How do you know about Jesus teachings if you think there isn't a God? Grew up being taught and lost faith along the way because? By the way, God is real and you will meet him,as we all will someday.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

How do you know about Jesus teachings if you think there isn't a God? Grew up being taught and lost faith along the way because? By the way, God is real and you will meet him,as we all will someday.

For some that is comfort thinking, same as everyone one day will get as they deserve. 

God is most likely nothing what you imagine god to be.

Just now, Hummin said:

For some that is comfort thinking, same as everyone one day will get as they deserve. 

God is most likely nothing what you imagine god to be.

Or could be exactly what I think he is. But you are right .

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

which god would that be exactly ? so many hundred to chose from. the same way i know about buddha's teachings. reading. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

which god would that be exactly ? so many hundred to chose from. the same way i know about buddha's teachings. reading. 

Only one God, the rest are graven images and false gods people thought about because they were also missing something in their lives. Buddha was a man, and people praying to him are breaking commandment's one and two. Buddha himself didn't discredit there might be a God, he just didn't have any use for him, although he created everything, including the lineage that led to his parents.  Buddha also has followers, who also don't believe in God because Buddha, a man ,said there wasn't a need for one. Just as Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Putin, Kim Jong and others have followers that listen and believe every word, we as Christians follow our God. Some are making grave mistakes, and all will find out when they die.

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The post says she has another appointment at the hospital for further evaluation on April 23rd... 

Because they previously found she was harmed or because they didn't find any harm yet?

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Only one God, the rest are graven images and false gods people thought about because they were also missing something in their lives. Buddha was a man, and people praying to him are breaking commandment's one and two. Buddha himself didn't discredit there might be a God, he just didn't have any use for him, although he created everything, including the lineage that led to his parents.  Buddha also has followers, who also don't believe in God because Buddha, a man ,said there wasn't a need for one. Just as Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Putin, Kim Jong and others have followers that listen and believe every word, we as Christians follow our God. Some are making grave mistakes, and all will find out when they die.

ok then. you keep on with all that. bye. 

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

Because they previously found she was harmed or because they didn't find any harm yet?

I guess that's confidential at the moment.. if todays examination shows harm charges maybe changed.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Earlier someone had said he must be on steroids. I sad, you don't have to be on steroids to have rage, and gave the example, look at the people here that are ganging up 5 against 1, armed with sticks, and they aren't on steroids. Of course I meant that it doesn't take using steroids to have anger, and all humans are capable of violence if pushed too far, or just by their nature will be violent against others. I wasn't deflecting but giving an example of anger without drugs.

Again your example is disconnected from the situation that occurred. Your quoting about gang activity and most of those are drug and alcohol related or infused. Certainly people can get angry without drugs of any type but that isn't the typical angry reaction of someone that's just mad. 

8 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Again your example is disconnected from the situation that occurred. Your quoting about gang activity and most of those are drug and alcohol related or infused. Certainly people can get angry without drugs of any type but that isn't the typical angry reaction of someone that's just mad. 

No, most activity here is teenagers who aren't drunk but were never taught respect for life, and that you don't attack another person 5, or more, against 1. It isn't disconnected because all of this involves anger. I just made an example of anger not involving drugs, which a lot of it is. Some, again, said this was about a man on steroids, which no one knows. Anger doesn't need steroids and that's my point.

People get angry everywhere, all day, every day, since time began, for many reasons, most of which are not justified but related to jealousy, greed or unrealistic expectations. Many get angrier because of steroid, drug or alcohol use.

"Certainly people can get angry without drugs of any type but that isn't the typical angry reaction of someone that's just mad." I'm guessing what you mean by this is that his action wasn't because he's just mad. Of course it could be. I've seen people go haywire not under any influence but because of past experiences that fueled that anger.  Most people have reason to have anger in their lives from their past history. Most people have been treated bad in their lives by someone. How they react when someone pushes them to their limits is what matters. Some can turn the other cheek most every time someone hurts them. Fact is, anyone can be pushed to a limit where they use violence to stop another.

This man? We don't know the story. He might have had his girlfriend tell him they're through. He might have had a family member die or get real sick. Someone might have poisoned his dog the day before. He might be using steroids and this might have been the edge that made him lose control. Or, he might be a loose cannon that is also a narcissist, who has a short fuse and loves to hurt others because he was hurt as a child, and likes to vent that anger on anyone who would dare cross him, for any reason. In any event, what he did was wrong, assault, and he should be arrested.

• Haha 1

wow, that's a reasonable reaction to being told there would be no boom boom, what a baboon.

She narrowly avoided getting her head slammed into the the door frame or thrown through the glass.

Edited by fondue zoo
  • Thanks 1