Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

7 hours ago, bossdog said:

All politicians are scum, no matter which puppet, they are all just another side of the same coin.
Their mission is to loot as much money as they can before their 4 years expire.

That's why so many money laundry machines....wars, as in Ukraine and Gaza, and countless places and false flags before. 

I wouldn't write that myself on this forum, but that pretty much sums up what I think of many politicians.

9 hours ago, G_Money said:

Are you talking about Bill Clinton?

You’re clueless! We lost in Nam because politicians tied the hands of the military behind their backs.  Primarily Johnson and Robert McNamara.

Both Democrats .  What a coincidence.

I nominate you as Walker’s Wingman.  

Who seconds the motion?

I disagree because IMO Westmoreland was an incompetent oaf that did everything possible wrong. They should have looked to the British in Malaya to see how it should have been done.

However, according to my research, the American military ( despite Westmoreland ) had won by 1975, but the politicians ( as usual ) lost their bottle and ran away ( as usual ).

I agree about Johnson, who tried to micromanage the war from the W H, which never works. Many others guilty in pulling defeat from the jaws of victory, including the IMO vile war criminals Nixon and Kissinger.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The idea that the Dems are the party of Democracy is a very bad joke, IMO. Which is not to say that the GOP are any better. Two sides of a dud coin.

Politics are broken in the US. Change is desperately needed

11 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Russian interference is a real deal. Stunning some downplay this.

You aware of Trump’s financial interests there?

and just how did it effect the outcome of the election? is there any physical proof? documents? receipts? Killary won the popular vote by 3mil according to the polls and media,  so what did this 'interference achieve ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, charleskerins said:

You're so fing confused  he didn't go to Vietnam because he's a  lying coward ,now he wants to be Mr Patriotic -it's him who needs to make his mind up .(he already has ) it's me first with donnie.   Frankie he called military personnel suckers and losers not you.    in a battle the US military rarely loses ,the will to win at home is a different story.   US didn't lose to anybody in caves and we withdrew from Vietnam because of chickens$$Ts like Donnie.  Go ahead and point out a battle in the last 50 years the US military has lost   .  Our military is the finest fighting force in the World.     Now should we have been in these wars ?   That is another discussion.

Soooooo, tell us about Biden's service in Vietnam, if you want to point fingers at anyone for not going.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

13 hours ago, charleskerins said:

And ?   I didn't brush it off when it counted    but you folks are brushing off the same (one found guilty in court) charges against drumpf.  Bill Clinton isn't running for President.

(one found guilty in court)

I wasn't aware that Trump had been convicted of rape. Do tell us when that happened in a criminal trial.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and just how did it effect the outcome of the election? is there any physical proof? documents? receipts? Killary won the popular vote by 3mil according to the polls and media,  so what did this 'interference achieve ?

It's all over the internet. Step outside your MAGA bubble. The best source is the Muller report. Just read the first 30 or 40 pages. If you don't or haven't, don't criticize it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Is that Bill  and Epstein pointing out young girls to prey on?    "Why won't that evil women just die?" Perfect example of the bitter trash that are allowed to post on this website but when they are called out others rush to their defense    stay classy indeed 

ATK2LIVIWMI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

oh its post a pic of trump day....well here you go big fella. 

200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

(one found guilty in court)

I wasn't aware that Trump had been convicted of rape. Do tell us when that happened in a criminal trial.

Just defamation for lying about it. No biggie. Only cost him 100 million! :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Back to the basics. No one is above the law. Don't deflect. Trump used his wealth to dodge the draft. While others did their patriotic duty. He's a horrible person.

Sooooo, tell us all about Obama and Biden's service in Vietnam.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

26 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

It's all over the internet. Step outside your MAGA bubble. The best source is the Muller report. Just read the first 30 or 40 pages. If you don't or haven't, don't criticize it.

i am fully aware of all the Russian collusion BS because it was forced down out throats nonstop for 5 years, i remember clearly the lefties eagerly awaiting the Mueller report and that it was going to be the 'nail in the coffin' for Trump, and what came of it....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Originated from the Steele dossier, which was all false infomation and funded by Killon and the dnc. 
the  hypocrite democrats preach about Trumpo 'undermining Democracy' when they along with corporate media do exactly that!!

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, stoner said:

oh its post a pic of trump day....well here you go big fella. 

200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary

bitter enemies i tell you...

watch out bill or ill grab her by the .

51vsyp3jahL.jpg

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i am fully aware of all the Russian collusion BS because it was forced down out throats nonstop for 5 years, i remember clearly the lefties eagerly awaiting the Mueller report and that it was going to be the 'nail in the coffin' for Trump, and what came of it....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Originated from the Steele dossier, which was all false infomation and funded by Killon and the dnc. 
the  hypocrite democrats preach about Trumpo 'undermining Democracy' when they along with corporate media do exactly that!!

Did you read the Muller report? If not you have no right to criticize it. None.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:

it's communally known as small man syndrome or TDS...i think i mixture of both in this case. 

Communally ?    Christ if you are going to pretend to be a Psychologist use the right fing word     is English your primary language ?     TDS  you have it the cure is to get off your knees   HA

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

she/hag won the popular vote so how exactly did the so called 'russian interference'  come into play? or could it be that it was..total BS from the start, generated by same ol' hag !!

Frankie he/hag lonely bitter fellow  I don't have time to explain to you how 17,000 votes decided the Presidency and certain areas were targeted with Russian disinformation   which actually worked and swung the battleground states to Comrade Donnie .Do you ever research anything ?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

yes, i can see that by your totally brainwashed posts, i' have thought living in Thailand and mixing with other nationalities you'd have realised how propagandised you were, but, guess not, or perhaps you don't live here, that would explain things

"you'd have realised how propagandised you were,"  Frankie describing himself

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Get lost ,  hopefully the drumpf train goes off a cliff with him on it.  You don't have the slightest idea about Democracy or Fascism. All you have are worn out cliches because there is no substance or truth available in your weak arsenal.

most of your comments are full of anger. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and for the zillionth ( not really but it seems like it ), the popular vote is meaningless in a presidential election, as was intended by the writers of the constitution.

Non- American spouting untruths about our Constitution ,it is not meaningless it determines the EC winner in each state .   Maybe take an online class?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, frank83628 said:

no, they shouldn't. but how many rich kids in DT's position skipped the draft back then and nothing is said?, it only used politically now when digging up any dirt possible.

if he didn't go to fight a fake war for some other rich men then bravo to him, all for that, certainly not a negative in my book!
 Muricans are so brainwashed by the patriotism/military/war propaganda it's unreal, just look at the hollywood movies!!, back in the day people didn't know better, with only a few TV channels and newspapers, but now, with the internet and world news you can see through the mainstream BS easily, people are wising up. Enrolment figure have slumped in the US i believe, soon it will be bye bye murican empire!

Bravo to a coward "bone spurs"  he didn't take a moral stand he doesn't have any morals. Enrollment figures WTf are you talking about ? Hey Frankie you never listed those battles the American military lost  . back in the day people din't know better now we have all kinds of experts on you tube much better than Walter Cronkite ,David Brinkley ,Woodward ,Bernstein .Frankie is a funny man.   

• Thumbs Up 1