Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

why are you brushing it off and deflecting to another event ? try to stay on topic. multiple women came forward saying bill clinton engaged in sexual misconduct and rape. 

And ?   I didn't brush it off when it counted    but you folks are brushing off the same (one found guilty in court) charges against drumpf.  Bill Clinton isn't running for President.

Why won't that evil women just die?

Is it the adrenochrome that her husband brought from a visit to his best pedo buddy, Epstein?
The other massmurderer, Kissinger, managed over 100 years like that, before he went back to hell to meet his creator, Satan.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

And ?   I didn't brush it off when it counted    but you folks are brushing off the same (one found guilty in court) charges against drumpf.  Bill Clinton isn't running for President.

please point out where i have ever brushed off the charges against trump.

33 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

What hoax?  legit presidents campaign manager don't share voting data with Russian intelligence agencies.  Traitors do.

Nope. Mueller and Durham already investigated exhaustively. Despite all the spin, quibbles, and gaslighting by leftists since then, if there were really anything more, Garland would have jumped on it like a dog on a bone. Sorry, big disappointment, but the political vendetta continues.🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, bossdog said:

Why won't that evil women just die?

Is it the adrenochrome that her husband brought from a visit to his best pedo buddy, Epstein?
The other massmurderer, Kissinger, managed over 100 years like that, before he went back to hell to meet his creator, Satan.

Is that Bill  and Epstein pointing out young girls to prey on?    "Why won't that evil women just die?" Perfect example of the bitter trash that are allowed to post on this website but when they are called out others rush to their defense    stay classy indeed 

ATK2LIVIWMI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, BigStar said:

Nope. Mueller and Durham already investigated exhaustively. Despite all the spin, quibbles, and gaslighting by leftists since then, if there were really anything more, Garland would have jumped on it like a dog on a bone. Sorry, big disappointment, but the political vendetta continues.🙂 

Sure Garland Mr Intensity   the gaslighting is by sedition supporters.  I don't accept apologies from sedition supporters so save it for someone who cares.  

"Manafort shared Trump polling data with Ukrainian associate: court filing

Konstantin Kilimnik has ties to Russian intelligence."  Politico 

GOP led committee 

Senate panel finds Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election

Politics Aug 18, 2020 4:49 AM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.     NPR   

The truth shall set you free

Hey we lost let's try to rig the election  

Arizona Charges Giuliani and Other Trump Allies in Election Interference Case

By Danny Hakim and Maggie Haberman

Those charged included Boris Epshteyn, a top legal strategist for Donald Trump, and fake electors who acted on Mr. Trump’s behalf in Arizona after the 2020 election.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

The law is the law. And should apply equally to all. The rich shouldn't get a break.

no, they shouldn't. but how many rich kids in DT's position skipped the draft back then and nothing is said?, it only used politically now when digging up any dirt possible.

if he didn't go to fight a fake war for some other rich men then bravo to him, all for that, certainly not a negative in my book!
 Muricans are so brainwashed by the patriotism/military/war propaganda it's unreal, just look at the hollywood movies!!, back in the day people didn't know better, with only a few TV channels and newspapers, but now, with the internet and world news you can see through the mainstream BS easily, people are wising up. Enrolment figure have slumped in the US i believe, soon it will be bye bye murican empire!

On 4/24/2024 at 6:42 PM, charleskerins said:

Nothing will stir up the insecure men on this site then Hillary ,they would prefer an overweight orange whining traitor because their world will no longer make sense   "Me Tarzan You Jane"

you sound pretty stirred up yourself just now....TDS running through your veins.... i can imagine you face all red, eyes bulging like Arnies when he's exposed to Mars sun in total recall !!

• Love It 1

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, they shouldn't. but how many rich kids in DT's position skipped the draft back then and nothing is said?, it only used politically now when digging up any dirt possible.

if he didn't go to fight a fake war for some other rich men then bravo to him, all for that, certainly not a negative in my book!
 Muricans are so brainwashed by the patriotism/military/war propaganda it's unreal, just look at the hollywood movies!!, back in the day people didn't know better, with only a few TV channels and newspapers, but now, with the internet and world news you can see through the mainstream BS easily, people are wising up. Enrolment figure have slumped in the US i believe, soon it will be bye bye murican empire!

Back to the basics. No one is above the law. Don't deflect. Trump used his wealth to dodge the draft. While others did their patriotic duty. He's a horrible person.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Clinton was proof you can be a morally bankrupt human and still have a successful presidency.  Not that he was the first, by a long shot.  But he was the first that got ratted out by the media, who gave JFK cover when he was cheating even worse on Jackie.  And LBJ, who was about as corrupt a politician as we've seen in my lifetime.

Name me a senior politician in any country who is/has not been "a morally bankrupt human"?

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

What hoax?  legit presidents campaign manager don't share voting data with Russian intelligence agencies.  Traitors do.

she/hag won the popular vote so how exactly did the so called 'russian interference'  come into play? or could it be that it was..total BS from the start, generated by same ol' hag !!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she/hag won the popular vote so how exactly did the so called 'russian interference'  come into play? or could it be that it was..total BS from the start, generated by same ol' hag !!

Russian interference is a real deal. Stunning some downplay this.

You aware of Trump’s financial interests there?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"Only a beer?  I think a little more than a beer is your intention."   ^This is known as projection. It's okay I do possess love, acceptance and tolerance except if you are a supporter of traitors.

My value is Democracy .  You think love acceptance and tolerance are phony values ?  That's on you .  I had a R  campaigner come to my porch to hand me drump campaign literature -I said GTFO my porch I don't vote for traitors -how's that for love ,acceptance and tolerance?     The shame is on lovers of Fascism.

If you valued Democracy as you claim you would abandon the left and hop aboard the Trump train.  

It’s obvious you don’t even know what facist even means.  If you did you’d know it’s what the progressive liberal nut jobs are trying to press down the throats of the American people.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

If you valued Democracy as you claim you would abandon the left and hop aboard the Trump train.  

It’s obvious you don’t even know what facist even means.  If you did you’d know it’s what the progressive liberal nut jobs are trying to press down the throats of the American people.

If you valued democracy as you claim you would abandon the right and hop on board the opposition train. The right has lost the plot.

• Haha 2

Interesting RE: The Clintons and being scared.

As long as you aren't around that family you should be relatively safe.

This guy defended the Clintons as if his life depended on it and, just maybe, it did....

Make your own mind up though...

Edited by BigBruv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

are you on a suicide mission? you really are dicing with death. don't you know he could take you out quicker and quieter than spocks Vulcan grip. never taunt a G-man, it's the golden rule!

LOL I’m well aware I’m walking that fine line between life and death.  

No doubt the spy in the sky camera is monitoring my every movement relaying information back to headquarters in the basement.

• Love It 1

16 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

If you valued democracy as you claim you would abandon the right and hop on board the opposition train. The right has lost the plot.

I was a registered Democrat years ago before I woke up and saw the light.

Just like Ronald Reagan.

The Democratic Party of today is not the same as our fathers.  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"President Clinton is considered a solidly above-average president. If you look at his policy successes, they were fairly substantial," Maranto said.

Two decades after the Clinton presidency, historians still give him low marks for moral authority.    

Only Monica can confirm how “solid “ he is.

He lost interest in Hillary YEARS ago.  Only for dog and pony shows.

Quite frankly, I can’t blame him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

You're so fing confused  he didn't go to Vietnam because he's a  lying coward ,now he wants to be Mr Patriotic -it's him who needs to make his mind up .(he already has ) it's me first with donnie.   Frankie he called military personnel suckers and losers not you.    in a battle the US military rarely loses ,the will to win at home is a different story.   US didn't lose to anybody in caves and we withdrew from Vietnam because of chickens$$Ts like Donnie.  Go ahead and point out a battle in the last 50 years the US military has lost   .  Our military is the finest fighting force in the World.     Now should we have been in these wars ?   That is another discussion.

Are you talking about Bill Clinton?

You’re clueless! We lost in Nam because politicians tied the hands of the military behind their backs.  Primarily Johnson and Robert McNamara.

Both Democrats .  What a coincidence.

I nominate you as Walker’s Wingman.  

Who seconds the motion?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Is that Bill  and Epstein pointing out young girls to prey on?    "Why won't that evil women just die?" Perfect example of the bitter trash that are allowed to post on this website but when they are called out others rush to their defense    stay classy indeed 

ATK2LIVIWMI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

All politicians are scum, no matter which puppet, they are all just another side of the same coin.
Their mission is to loot as much money as they can before their 4 years expire.

That's why so many money laundry machines....wars, as in Ukraine and Gaza, and countless places and false flags before. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Purdey said:

Perhaps someone can confirm - didn't Hilary actually get 3 million more votes than Trump in the so-called popular vote?

and for the zillionth ( not really but it seems like it ), the popular vote is meaningless in a presidential election, as was intended by the writers of the constitution.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1