Trump trial: Publisher says he suppressed negative news

Social Media

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

but if need be, the prosecution will prove the affair in ways trump will not like. There is no way Stormy or McDougal should know what trump's junk looks like, but they may be asked to describe it,

Sure there is -- some girl who actual did have sex with Trump told them.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I guess I have a child's faith that the members of the jury are not idiots

If you hadn't made the statement "There is no way Stormy or McDougal should know what trump's junk looks like", I wouldn't have bothered to respond.

• Agree 1

I find it amusing that trump and his ilk are famous for screaming fake news fake news and here we have it in factual verifiable form as to who the author is and to who’s benefiting………and I believe the women perhaps trump will have to show his junk to the jury 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

I find it amusing that trump and his ilk are famous for screaming fake news fake news and here we have it in factual verifiable form as to who the author is and to who’s benefiting………and I believe the women perhaps trump will have to show his junk to the jury 😂 

donnie already admitted it but   it's fake news

21 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Is the National Enquirer so respected that it can influence news?

only with conspiracy weirdos there are about 15 or so on here  and it just didn't deal with the NationaL Enquirer         from the article  

"Two specific instances highlighted by Pecker involved payments to individuals with potentially damaging stories about Trump. Despite doubts about the credibility of these stories, Pecker and Cohen agreed to pay substantial sums to prevent them from surfacing, citing potential embarrassment for Trump's campaign."    they were wrong about one thing -nothing is potentially damaging to him with his sycophants.

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Tug said:

I do hope not.

That would be a cruel and unusual punishment to those poor innocent jurors, and I am sure that it would be against the Geneva conventions.

On 4/24/2024 at 2:55 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

All very well, but the case depends on whether Trump actually had an affair with Daniels. If they can't prove he did, then it didn't happen and no need for any payoff, no need to disguise any reimbursements. Trump walks, the opposition loses, again.

That's actually unlikely.

Trump's best chance is to claim there was no underlying crime. He's dead meat on the Stormy Daniels stuff.

On 4/24/2024 at 7:44 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

There are some very strong rumors on the matter of Trump with girls and of course his attendance at parties at the Epstein residence, but I would draw the line short of making that particular claim.

Similar to one of your “Royals”.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, charleskerins said:

only with conspiracy weirdos there are about 15 or so on here  and it just didn't deal with the NationaL Enquirer         from the article  

"Two specific instances highlighted by Pecker involved payments to individuals with potentially damaging stories about Trump. Despite doubts about the credibility of these stories, Pecker and Cohen agreed to pay substantial sums to prevent them from surfacing, citing potential embarrassment for Trump's campaign."    they were wrong about one thing -nothing is potentially damaging to him with his sycophants.

You and Walker.  A match made in heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1