Anyone know of a Black & Decker repairer in Pattaya?

giddyup

21 hours ago, giddyup said:

Rang them this morning, seems I have to courier the item at my expense to Samut Prakan, there is no official service centre in Pattaya. I was hoping that someone knew of a repair shop that serviced all brands, but I think for peace of mind it might be better to send to the dealership.

There is a Flash Express drop-off point on 3rd Road by the LK President hotel. They have wrapping material.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

There is a Flash Express drop-off point on 3rd Road by the LK President hotel. They have wrapping material.

Don't have any idea how much extra you pay, but Kerry will pick up and wrap/box for you as well.

On 4/30/2024 at 11:11 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

AMORN Electronics Tukcom Pattaya,

Electronics retail and repair shop, next to TOPS.

No mechanic/repair facility there for the past 3 years at least........:whistling:

There is a very good electrical repair guy on 3rd Road near soi 19 have used him many times call round and ask him before you start sending it away.....he`s honest and not expensive...:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

If I had this problem, I'd visit the shop on Pattaya Nua, a few shophouses from the Roung Reung bus station, they repair lawnmowers, pumps, weed wacker/strimmers, etc.

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

You have been living in Thailand/Asia too long.🤔

Well, I'm on my third angle grinder so I guess you are right.

For repair of small appliances/tools you may want to try the Father Ray Foundation on Sukhumvit.  If you enter via the road (road that Big C Extra is located on) that runs parallel to Sukhumvit it's the first building on the left.  There are usually security guards around that can direct you.  It's been a while since I've been there, and I assume it's still operational since covid.  The kids/young adults that work there may be handicapped but they are very smart and accomplished at repairing things. 

• Thumbs Up 1