American Man Arrested For Assaulting Girlfriend With Golf Club

webfact

This dude was making a lot of money pre covid with millions of views on most of his videos.  He now has 5% of the views he had and looks like a different person.  Watched some of his older videos and he had talent.  Maybe it was the vaccine...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Covid vaccine or not, the measures taken during the pandemic probably tipped a lot of younger people over the edge mentally. 

Locking down the world like that, making people stay home, banning travel etc. World economies wrecked for years to come. Nobody did a proper long term impact assessment on locking down the world, and how many deaths would be caused vs lives saved. 

This guy could have flipped as a result of lockdowns, but either way he needs to be locked up before he goes walkabout with a machete (which seems to be the latest fad - see Hainault UK this week). 

I thought the OP was interesting and did some research.  He has had a wild ride the last 8 years.  Hard for me not to feel bad for him...

https://www.sportskeeda.com/health-and-fitness/the-rise-fall-connor-murphy-from-fitness-influencer-clinically-insane

• Thanks 2

On 4/25/2024 at 1:28 AM, newbee2022 said:

Good bye, Russky 👏. First jail, then Russia, then Army

10 hours ago, jvs said:

Yes he even claims to be crazy.

What kook

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I think Thais probably top the list for random assaults, murder and domestic violence.

What does that have to do with this topic?
Whataboutism to deflect bad behavior onto others is pretty scummy.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

This dude was making a lot of money pre covid with millions of views on most of his videos.  He now has 5% of the views he had and looks like a different person.  Watched some of his older videos and he had talent.  Maybe it was the vaccine...

I just looked into it... it seems he went legit insane or the personality disorder went out of control. His content was pretty funny once it started be comedy and not this 'how to get female attention'. He seem to have just stopped uploading videos half a year ago and now focuses on his onlyfans (so it seems).

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

He has like 500k followers on Instagram. 1 sponsored post gives him 5.000-10.000 USD. Just saying. Money isn't the issue, or wouldn't be an issue, his brain is fried though or he got lobotomized.

This guy deserves a lot fo time in a mental ward, after being fined for his attack on his Thai girl friend.

If he was declared insane in the USA, how did he get a passport to travel abroad? That is my

question.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jvs said:

Yes he even claims to be crazy.

WOW. This is the same lunatic I saw a video  yesterday. Not sure why Youtube would suggest such video. Maybe I should burn a few candles go to church on Sunday. Amem!

11 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

And social media.

When they think they can get rich by behaving like complete idiots online, they find they can't switch it off.

The USA is full of those types going around with their phones looking for some action or to start something so they put on social media. All for the "likes" and "views". Very sad world. Facebook is full of Thai people making cooking videos. When they run out of ingredients, they start acting weird, dancing, climbing trees, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I can walk the streets of Bangkok and Pattaya after dark without fear. I could not do that in Glasgow or any other big city in the UK.

Me too. As long as you are polite and at watch for trouble , it's fine. 

I feel safer in Thailand than I do in Vancouver or the Phillipines

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

I just looked into it... it seems he went legit insane or the personality disorder went out of control. His content was pretty funny once it started be comedy and not this 'how to get female attention'. He seem to have just stopped uploading videos half a year ago and now focuses on his onlyfans (so it seems).

The concerning part about his story is that I was captivated be his downfall.  It's odd how sometimes I find these types of things interesting.   I was going to try mushrooms this year but after reading his friends opinions of what happened,  I think I'll skip that trip.  He possibly is stuck in an endless bad trip loop. His new content isn't funny like his old self but some of it is still erratically interesting and he far from stupid.

13 hours ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

The USA is full of those types going around with their phones looking for some action or to start something so they put on social media. All for the "likes" and "views". Very sad world. Facebook is full of Thai people making cooking videos. When they run out of ingredients, they start acting weird, dancing, climbing trees, etc.

It's a cancer.  People don't realise how damaging it is.  Apart from idiots who think their whole life is an online clip therefore they can do what they want ("It's OK, it's for the internet!"), you have people who don't do anything to help others in distress, they just whip out their phone and start recording, like that's them doing their bit.

"Are you going to help them?"  "It's OK, I'm recording it."  🙄

• Agree 1

On 5/3/2024 at 12:45 AM, GoodieAfterDark said:

Look at Russians it’s all over the world , why blame USA 

On 5/2/2024 at 8:34 PM, CG1 Blue said:

Covid vaccine or not, the measures taken during the pandemic probably tipped a lot of younger people over the edge mentally. 

Locking down the world like that, making people stay home, banning travel etc. World economies wrecked for years to come. Nobody did a proper long term impact assessment on locking down the world, and how many deaths would be caused vs lives saved. 

This guy could have flipped as a result of lockdowns, but either way he needs to be locked up before he goes walkabout with a machete (which seems to be the latest fad - see Hainault UK this week). 

😂........Funniest post I have read for a long time...........😂............:clap2:

On 5/2/2024 at 8:34 PM, CG1 Blue said:

I doubt it.... more likely to blame golf than Covid. It can be an infuriating game, and hitting things with the clubs seems a common reaction.

On 5/2/2024 at 3:37 PM, petermik said:

Nutcase...lock him up for a couple of months and pay compensation....:thumbsup:

Obviously he has a mental condition. Perhaps caused by use of steroids. Locking him up isn't a solution, but he needs some sort of help which he is unlikely to get in Thailand. Not saying he should be let off, but just spending time in jail won't cure him.

As for his girlfriend, she probably knew he had a problem but stayed with him for the money. It's not uncommon for women to stay with bad men, sadly.

My wife used to wind me up to the point I had to go for a long walk to calm down, and once I resorted to hitting my head on a door to prevent me doing something I'd regret.

I'm a zillion times better off for having divorced her. If all Thai women are like her I'm not surprised so many Thai guys beat them up.

• Confused 1

On 5/3/2024 at 4:42 AM, AreYouGerman said:

People are quick to white knight for the Thai girl but in all honestly, sometimes they're asking for it.

I agree, but the thought of spending time in a Thai jail prevented me from doing anything to my wife. She knew all the buttons to push to get me irate. Her sister was as bad. The last trip we did together she told my wife that she didn't want to go anywhere with me again and I retorted that that would make me very happy.

On 5/3/2024 at 1:18 AM, atpeace said:

I suspect steroids.