Arrow up (goto top) is active

13 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Now, how about a Dark Mode!!!???

Dark mode is coming in next version of the forum software:

18 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Is there any way to turn it off?

Hope so.  It's intrusive and unecessary as can be replicated by key strokes.

Just shows you can't please everyone as I know there have been posters clamouring to get it back.

5 minutes ago, treetops said:

Hope so.  It's intrusive and unecessary as can be replicated by key strokes.

Just shows you can't please everyone as I know there have been posters clamouring to get it back.

I'd prefer to turn it off too!

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Before the recent maintenance down period I used to get a shortened list of subjects to the right of the main menu. Now when I log on the short list comes up for a second and then disappears.

Are you using a zoom in your browser.?Try to turn off or adjust zoom.

I see the list on the right hand side bar.

The up arrow is welcome but its position is the worst possible, as it obstructs the side we use to access posts. It used to be on the right hand side where it didn't obstruct anything. Also the colour is distracting, while the old up arrow was not. I don't see why they didn't just use the same one as before.

• Agree 1

On 5/3/2024 at 6:04 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

I'd prefer to turn it off too!

As long as it is obstructing access to threads and is distracting I'd rather turn it off too.

Sorry George, you probably think you just can't win, but the previous up arrow didn't cause any problems.

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The up arrow is welcome but its position is the worst possible, as it obstructs the side we use to access posts. It used to be on the right hand side where it didn't obstruct anything. Also the colour is distracting, while the old up arrow was not. I don't see why they didn't just use the same one as before.

fine for me, can't see the problem, try using the phone instead

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, george said:

Thanks all for feedback, colour is easy to change, and position can be changed. Move it to right hand side is possible.

Awaiting more feedback in this thread.

Cheers

It would be great if you can do that, please.

Where it is, it always seems to be over the little star that we use to go to our last post on a thread. Where it used to be was just fine- I never had a problem with it there.

A less distracting colour would be welcome too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Actually it got in the way of the pop up ads on the right side... that's a big no no

I guess those of you who doesn't have a Home button on your keyboard will miss it, I'm glad that annoying green arrow is gone.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, lom said:

I guess those of you who doesn't have a Home button on your keyboard will miss it, I'm glad that annoying green arrow is gone.

Many of us use a phone thank Buddha so no home button

• Confused 1

Well it's gone and thanks for that, I just move my curser to the far right and left click. It used to be a small black arrow, then came back a huge green square that actually blocked the notification icon. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1