Keep Getting Approached By India Guys

JimTripper

33 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Gives me "the creeps" just thinking about it.

I haven't watched the video, but if you get creeped out by the idea of buying a suit then I would suggest some kind of counseling.

• Haha 1

ha.  For three trips in a row I got approached by the same Indian guy.  This was across a span of about 15 months as I visited, left, returned etc.  On soi Bukhao, a middle aged slim guy.. telling some story about money coming soon, etc.

1 hour ago, gk10012001 said:

ha.  For three trips in a row I got approached by the same Indian guy.  This was across a span of about 15 months as I visited, left, returned etc.  On soi Bukhao, a middle aged slim guy.. telling some story about money coming soon, etc.

I guess he was right about that one.

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 7:53 AM, JayClay said:

I haven't watched the video, but if you get creeped out by the idea of buying a suit then I would suggest some kind of counseling.

If you like shopping with this guy it's you who needs psychotherapy. I guarantee it!

Edited by JimTripper

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

If you like shopping with this guy it's you who needs therapy. I guarantee it!

I have no idea who the guy is, and generally I tend to shop alone or with my girlfriend. I definitely don't "like shopping with [that] guy".

If I didn't watch the last video clip you posted, what makes you think that I'm going to watch this one?

You said that you found the idea of purchasing a suit [particularly when the seller is Indian?] "creepy". No amount of videos on YouTube are going to make that statement any less ridiculous.

As I suggested before, you need to seek professional help with your phobia. There's nothing more that I can do for you. I'm sorry.

Edited by JayClay

49 minutes ago, JayClay said:

I have no idea who the guy is, and generally I tend to shop alone or with my girlfriend. I definitely don't "like shopping with [that] guy".

If I didn't watch the last video clip you posted, what makes you think that I'm going to watch this one?

You said that you found the idea of purchasing a suit [particularly when the seller is Indian?] "creepy". No amount of videos on YouTube are going to make that statement any less ridiculous.

As I suggested before, you need to seek professional help with your phobia. There's nothing more that I can do for you. I'm sorry.

I bet you saw the thumbnail though.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I bet you saw the thumbnail though.

I don't possess the same psychic abilities / people reading skills as you, so I am unable to make any significant deductions from the video's thumbnail.

Edited by JayClay