Keep Getting Approached By India Guys

JimTripper

33 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Gives me "the creeps" just thinking about it.

I haven't watched the video, but if you get creeped out by the idea of buying a suit then I would suggest some kind of counseling.

• Haha 1

ha.  For three trips in a row I got approached by the same Indian guy.  This was across a span of about 15 months as I visited, left, returned etc.  On soi Bukhao, a middle aged slim guy.. telling some story about money coming soon, etc.

1 hour ago, gk10012001 said:

ha.  For three trips in a row I got approached by the same Indian guy.  This was across a span of about 15 months as I visited, left, returned etc.  On soi Bukhao, a middle aged slim guy.. telling some story about money coming soon, etc.

I guess he was right about that one.

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 7:53 AM, JayClay said:

I haven't watched the video, but if you get creeped out by the idea of buying a suit then I would suggest some kind of counseling.

If you like shopping with this guy it's you who needs psychotherapy. I guarantee it!

Edited by JimTripper

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

If you like shopping with this guy it's you who needs therapy. I guarantee it!

I have no idea who the guy is, and generally I tend to shop alone or with my girlfriend. I definitely don't "like shopping with [that] guy".

If I didn't watch the last video clip you posted, what makes you think that I'm going to watch this one?

You said that you found the idea of purchasing a suit [particularly when the seller is Indian?] "creepy". No amount of videos on YouTube are going to make that statement any less ridiculous.

As I suggested before, you need to seek professional help with your phobia. There's nothing more that I can do for you. I'm sorry.

Edited by JayClay
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, JayClay said:

I have no idea who the guy is, and generally I tend to shop alone or with my girlfriend. I definitely don't "like shopping with [that] guy".

If I didn't watch the last video clip you posted, what makes you think that I'm going to watch this one?

You said that you found the idea of purchasing a suit [particularly when the seller is Indian?] "creepy". No amount of videos on YouTube are going to make that statement any less ridiculous.

As I suggested before, you need to seek professional help with your phobia. There's nothing more that I can do for you. I'm sorry.

I bet you saw the thumbnail though.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I bet you saw the thumbnail though.

I don't possess the same psychic abilities / people reading skills as you, so I am unable to make any significant deductions from the video's thumbnail.

Edited by JayClay

• 3 months later...

10 days ago I  have read they have been arrested, shops closed, products seized. Sure,  yesterday saw them working as usual near 7 eleven, seems they bought work permit from police 🤣

On 5/9/2024 at 12:37 PM, JayClay said:

I don't possess the same psychic abilities / people reading skills as you, so I am unable to make any significant deductions from the video's thumbnail.

Oh please there's no need for prejudice..

There should be some kind of online course ,before being allowed on this forum where one can learn about respect & tolerance towards minorities 

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

There should be some kind of online course ,before being allowed on this forum where one can learn about respect & tolerance towards minorities 

You've so obviously quoted the wrong person. @JayClay was doing exactly the opposite of what you describe. I won't ask you if you feel like an idiot for what you have done, since you wouldn't know. It's your normal behaviour.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

When I see a guy from india up dead ahead on the sidewalk I know it's time for some fine tailored suits & shirts.

Also, a nice guy from india chutney is on the menu.

I also know that a stroll to the john is in my future and a nice wipe.

Edited by JimTripper

26 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You've so obviously quoted the wrong person. @JayClay was doing exactly the opposite of what you describe. I won't ask you if you feel like an idiot for what you have done, since you wouldn't know. It's your normal behaviour.

Democracy manifest is the only way i would describe you Nownow 

As long as your happy with yourself especially the amount of sick leave you took during your working years not that you could careless ! 

Edited by georgegeorgia

15 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Democracy manifest is the only way i would describe you Nownow 

As long as your happy with yourself especially the amount of sick leave you took during your working years not that you could careless ! 

I think that you are describing yourself. I ran my own businesses and retired young. How about you?

Mentally ill, is how I would describe you.

6 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

?

• Confused 1

Two of them outside central a few days ago tried the same thing with me within 10 minutes of each other. Pointed at my eye and said I had some dark spots, but they could help me. They wanted me to follow them to the store to buy wild thai honey, okra and something else. He got annoyed when I refused to go with him.

On 8/17/2024 at 8:49 PM, NowNow said:

Stalking now? Watch yourself.

Sounds like a threat

Oh you going to "dob" on him ?

😭

Do you think he is storking you .

Giving you the old stork 

Edited by georgegeorgia

On 5/4/2024 at 5:02 AM, JimTripper said:

I keep getting approached by India guys in Pattaya, in the evening. Starts off with 'Where are you from?' or some similar hogwash.

What could they possibly want from me in the middle of Pattaya?

I don't have the will to remain in the conversation long. Last night it was a large guy with a big gut who kind of pointed to my stomach. Did not feel like a homo thing. It's weird.

Maybe they want to share their wives..

At least in BKK it's happened to me several times they approached me in a bar, club etc.. and asked if I was interested on these cuckold fantaisies 😂

On 5/4/2024 at 11:43 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a guy like that who walked around Sukhumvit and started a conversation with "you are a lucky man, I can see it". He was annoying.

One day I was sitting in a quiet coffee, he walked in and started to talk randomly to people. Some mumbled conversation, he moved on.

And then he came to my table and started with his lucky man speech. I looked at him and said loudly F%#K OFF! Silence in the room for a second or two, and then everybody applauded. He left the place in a hurry. That was fun.

Kind of a chubby guy?   If that is him, met him twice in the street.   I listened to him for a couple of minutes the first time.   That was about 3 or 4 years ago.

Last year, met him again.  Within 15 or 20 seconds I realized he was telling me the same thing word for word as he had the first time.   I turned and walked away. 

7 hours ago, it is what it is said:

why do you engage? just ignore. problem solved.:coffee1:

You can't completely ignore someone approaching you wanting to engage.

Even if you simply keep walking, someone is entering your personal space and needs to be evaluated for threats. During that brief time their pitch gets through.

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

You can't completely ignore someone approaching you wanting to engage.

Even if you simply keep walking, someone is entering your personal space and needs to be evaluated for threats. During that brief time their pitch gets through.

At least Covid taught us to be wary of an outstretched hand!