Endless stress.

13 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The guy who entered Thailand and handed his passport over to immigration with a pouch of cocaine in it ????  

you may not be onto the right meaning. the cocaine guy would be a turbo. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

'Turbo'....  you'll need to explain that one...  never heard of the word in this context... 

there are turbo guys and diesel guys. you will often see them out.

all have same haircut. hoards of tattoos. a well crafted beard. oversize necklace. stylish earrings. a big portion will be on steroids. tricked out cars or bikes. 

you scan spot them a mile away.

although passport boy doesn't have tattoos his actions fit.

Edited by stoner

2 hours ago, Seppius said:

Seems like the OP has many problems to life in Thailand

Seems like most of the problems in his  threads have been down to his own gross buffoonery.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

There's got to be something in it for you, It's not a one way street. 

This is a weird story, why don't you make things weird? 

How about asking to have a threesome, keep things interesting. 

Maybe get the new hubby, get his ex Mrs involved in the party. 🤣

Why are you posting on an AN forum for support on personal issues? This is not a Dear Abby column. 

It's got to be a fake posting. 

Most members here can't sort out their own issues, they would have bigger problems. 

Maybe AN should add a new forum 'Dear Abby', I reckon it would be a popular group with all the gossip queens here. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

I guess i'm one of the lucky ones.

mrs. smith never asks me for a penny, pays me out all the time and showers me with gifts.

she also let's me sleep around with other women whenever the mood strikes.

she's definitely a keeper!

bob.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I guess i'm one of the lucky ones.

mrs. smith never asks me for a penny, pays me out all the time and showers me with gifts.

she also let's me sleep around with other women whenever the mood strikes.

she's definitely a keeper!

bob.

Penny uhhh, no pennies only baht ehhhh.

Ex GF did a nasty trick on me. She went to the police (not Thailand) and reported me for narco-trafficking. I wasn't in the country at the time. A neighbour messaged me that there was a notice affixed to my gate ordering me to attend a local police station on the date/time stated.

Clearly, OP has disclosed something to the lady, that he shoulden't have disclosed in the first place.

With this knowledge she is practising "Extortion". As simple as that.

Recommendation: If you have murdered your mother in law in the home country, of have been operating a Opium-Den in Thailand, never tell something like that to your Thai Girlfriend. Over.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:19 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Women here

Only in Thailand?  Women the world over try to destroy a man financially whenever the relationship ends, even if they end it.

28 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Only in Thailand?  Women the world over try to destroy a man financially whenever the relationship ends, even if they end it.

Only remedy: Pre-marriadal agreements. Setteling matters in case of divorce.

Remarkably: Single since 10 years. Have met several women, willing to marry me. But as soon as I mentioned some pre-marriadal agreements, their desire to marry me has evaporated quickly. Especially when I stipulated that "My money is my money and your money is your money". All said.

Not to worry, 20 years from now (at least in "the west") marriages without pre- marriage agreements will not be officially approved.

14 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Ex GF did a nasty trick on me. She went to the police (not Thailand) and reported me for narco-trafficking. I wasn't in the country at the time. A neighbour messaged me that there was a notice affixed to my gate ordering me to attend a local police station on the date/time stated.

By all means, keep us posted. Does your handle "the fugitive" has anything to do with all of this?

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 2:13 PM, johng said:

your ex has some very incriminating evidence against...

My only crime was to married her.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:54 PM, bkk6060 said:

If she is threatening to report you to the police, but won't say why I bet deep down you know why.

There is nothing wrong I do.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:15 PM, Tropicalevo said:

Did you have any children together?

Yes. But I send her 30000 THB monthly for the two kids. Schools fees are on me as well.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:49 PM, jvs said:

Are you still living close to her?

Why are you still talking to her?

1) Not too close

2) Kids

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/4/2024 at 3:54 PM, Mitkof Island said:

The two questions I always ask the victim of the $cam Thai woman? Where did you meet the lovely creature? And can you speak any Thai?

1) She was selling perfume at Central Festival

2) Can read write and speak it.

4 hours ago, Mika78 said:

I solved my mistake, but I don't know if I can write here how.

Ok,hope it works out for you.

10 hours ago, swissie said:

By all means, keep us posted. Does your handle "the fugitive" has anything to do with all of this?

I asked an agent to contact the police. He attended upon my behalf. Police accepted it was a case of 'woman scorned'. I heard no more about it. However, she later sued me for 'misappropriation of goods'. She had kept all receipts for vehicles, appliances, furniture, air conditioners etc. Being out of the country I knew nothing about this. A mutual friend messaged me to let me know a 'raid' was due to take place upon my locked up house. Also, an arrest warrant had been issued against me. I instructed the same agent to attend and hand over all my goods. He also made application to cancel the arrest warrant.