Kevin Spacey Denies New Allegations Amid Channel 4 Documentary Release

image.png

Amidst the anticipation of Channel 4's upcoming documentary, "Spacey Unmasked," featuring fresh allegations against Kevin Spacey, the acclaimed actor has vehemently denied the new accusations of inappropriate behavior. In an interview with journalist Dan Wootton, Spacey asserted that he will no longer remain silent in the face of these allegations.

This development comes after Spacey's legal victory last year, where he was found not guilty by a London jury of nine sexual offenses alleged by four men spanning from 2001 to 2013. Additionally, Spacey prevailed in a US civil lawsuit in October 2022, countering claims of an unwanted sexual advance at a 1986 party.

The forthcoming two-part documentary reportedly encompasses testimonies from individuals recounting events spanning from 1976 to 2013, detailing what they allege as unwanted sexual behavior from Spacey. Despite the brewing controversy, Spacey emphasized his refusal to accept responsibility or apologize for what he deemed as fabricated or exaggerated claims.

Addressing the accusations, Spacey acknowledged instances of making "clumsy passes" at individuals in the past but vehemently denied engaging in any illegal behavior. He admitted to flirting with individuals in their 20s and making advances that were not reciprocated, portraying these encounters as consensual albeit regrettable.

Furthermore, Spacey highlighted his struggle to secure employment following his legal exoneration, characterizing the aftermath as a "life sentence." Once a prominent figure in Hollywood, Spacey faced professional repercussions after allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced in 2017, prompting streaming giant Netflix to sever ties with him.

Despite Spacey's staunch denial and legal victories, the veracity of the latest allegations remains unverified by Sky News. As the documentary's release looms, public attention intensifies, underscoring the enduring impact of allegations and legal battles on Spacey's career and public image.

2024-05-06

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

He needs to walk away, enjoy his millions, not look at getting even.

His career looks to be wrecked.

Amazing how many people start to form a queue/line when money is involved.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Amazing how many people start to form a queue/line when money is involved.

For sure, but mud sticks, and there has been a lot of mud.

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

For sure, but mud sticks, and there has been a lot of mud.

I'm sure all men have made unwanted passes at other people ( women in my case ) in the distant past, so I guess that the only thing stopping me being sued for it is that I'm not a/ famous b/ rich.

In my case it was when I was drunk, but I have not been drunk since the 90s, so any cases long ago.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

Amidst the anticipation of Channel 4's upcoming documentary, "Spacey Unmasked," featuring fresh allegations against Kevin Spacey, the acclaimed actor has vehemently denied the new accusations of inappropriate behavior. In an interview with journalist Dan Wootton, Spacey asserted that he will no longer remain silent in the face of these allegations.

This development comes after Spacey's legal victory last year, where he was found not guilty by a London jury of nine sexual offenses alleged by four men spanning from 2001 to 2013. Additionally, Spacey prevailed in a US civil lawsuit in October 2022, countering claims of an unwanted sexual advance at a 1986 party.

The forthcoming two-part documentary reportedly encompasses testimonies from individuals recounting events spanning from 1976 to 2013, detailing what they allege as unwanted sexual behavior from Spacey. Despite the brewing controversy, Spacey emphasized his refusal to accept responsibility or apologize for what he deemed as fabricated or exaggerated claims.

Addressing the accusations, Spacey acknowledged instances of making "clumsy passes" at individuals in the past but vehemently denied engaging in any illegal behavior. He admitted to flirting with individuals in their 20s and making advances that were not reciprocated, portraying these encounters as consensual albeit regrettable.

Furthermore, Spacey highlighted his struggle to secure employment following his legal exoneration, characterizing the aftermath as a "life sentence." Once a prominent figure in Hollywood, Spacey faced professional repercussions after allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced in 2017, prompting streaming giant Netflix to sever ties with him.

Despite Spacey's staunch denial and legal victories, the veracity of the latest allegations remains unverified by Sky News. As the documentary's release looms, public attention intensifies, underscoring the enduring impact of allegations and legal battles on Spacey's career and public image.

2024-05-06

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Why we have to talk about this rapist perv 💩?

• Confused 4

5 hours ago, Social Media said:

Additionally, Spacey prevailed in a US civil lawsuit in October 2022, countering claims of an unwanted sexual advance at a 1986 party.

Someone sued him for an unwanted advance! If I needed proof the world I live in has been taken over by the lunatics, that is it. If I sued people for every affront to myself I'd never be out of court.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you don't like it don't come on the thread. Is that too difficult? You were forced to be here? Do tell.

If you don't like my posts...don't answer. It's called freedom of speech.😂

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you don't like it don't come on the thread. Is that too difficult? You were forced to be here? Do tell.

He's just a troll, and not a very good one.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Why we have to talk about this rapist perv 💩?

Do you have proof of these dumb accusations?

I assume that the brown squiggly thing at the end of your sentences is your signature.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Tropicalevo said:

I assume that the brown squiggly thing at the end of your sentences is your signature.

Wow, you can read?? Amazing. 😂

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

If you don't like my posts...don't answer. It's called freedom of speech.😂

personally i love your posts. they are amazing. 

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

He needs to walk away, enjoy his millions, not look at getting even.

His career looks to be wrecked.

Yeah, he should just move to Pattaya read some books.... maybe do some statistics and data study.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Broke my heart when they had to pull his character from the last season of "House of Cards." He WAS the show regardless of how hard the rest of the cast tried to pull it off.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

No it’s his self portrait 

• Agree 1

Strange, but when Hollywood moguls tried to pick up Marylin Monroe, people admired her sexiness and assumed she was leading men on. Because a guy tries to pick up a guy he is suddenly evil. Kevin Spacey hasn't been accused of rape but for trying to pick guys up. Why is it so interesting?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I tend to believe with that much smoke there is fire, but as an ex-twink I would have been thrilled to be sexually harassed by a famous actor like Spacey. Obviously wrong if it gets too rapey, but I'm thinking for all the complainers there must have been many more who were flattered.

Of course this kind of thing gets dark when the pursued are fooled into believing the successful person can help them with their careers when they have no such intention, and I personally know someone like that who exploited his success shamelessly that way, but as long as we are talking about adults ... what's the biggie?

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I tend to believe with that much smoke there is fire, but as an ex-twink I would have been thrilled to be sexually harassed by a famous actor like Spacey. Obviously wrong if you it gets too rapey, but I'm thinking for all the complainers there must have been many more who were flattered.

And spattered….

Good thing he didn’t call them crazy, it’d cost another $70M

51 minutes ago, thesetat said:

his millions are probably what the lawsuits were really after anyway.. 

I agree,

A normal guy in the street behaving like he did, who didn't have millions and fame, would have been told to get on his way and that would have been it.