Trump Likens Biden Administration to 'Gestapo' at Private Donor Event

43 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Trump is a dangerous man .

Not only for the US , but for the rest of the world , should he win the next election .

Biden and his team should stop making big political mistakes that will only help Trump .

Only a few month left now , and the DEMs are losing ground ...

Perhaps an opinion as to why you think Trump is dangerous is in order. You are just parroting the Dems propaganda otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thesetat said:

if the shoe fits

Well ok let’s just take a real look at that first reality the DOJ has been bending over backwards to show that they are acting according to the law all stop 🛑 that’s the truth now for trumps sniveling snow flake comparison if the Nazi had trump in their clutches…….heck the meat hook piano wire filmed?after they were sure they tortured the info out of him?heck I don’t know he sure wouldent be promising tax breaks for the Uber wealthy down at mar a lardo that’s  for sure 

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think it's nearly as astonishing as claiming that there are more than 2 genders or that myself driving an ICE car is going to end the world as we know it.

If anything, in such an obviously barking society as we live in now, having two blatantly unsuitable candidates for "leader of the free world" is IMO eminently appropriate.

When kindy kids are apparently as intelligent as grown ups our "civilisation" can't be going to survive much longer, IMO.

I agree but it could be said that we get what we deserve, when America has been dumbed down for 20 years by reality TV, social media and podcasts, this is what we get. Two really terrible choice, and the inability or unwillingness for a serious and noble contenders to step up and try for the office. Those days are over. Only dregs from here on out. 

• Thumbs Up 1