Unmasking the Deeper Agenda: The Evolution of Anti-Americanism in Campus Protests

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is  Hamas supporter, they celebrated Oct 7th and post constant Hamas propoganda 

image.png.8f5243534ff9416e0dc0dc5114b3f6e9.png

You quote, refer to, and take your information solely from Israeli and rightwing sources...

FANATIC Definition & Meaning:

A fanatic is a person with an extreme and often unquestioning enthusiasm, devotion, or zeal for something, such as a religion, political stance, or cause.

'A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.'

Churchill

Edited by Excogitator

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

image.png.1361344ceb4ba7f861da77448707fe74.png

https://www.ngo-monitor.org/ngos/euro-med-human-rights-monitor/

Click the link yourself to one of their milder claims, I would provide the link directly but it would get deleted as a direct link to Euro Med is not approved here

NGO Monitor (Non-governmental Organization Monitor) is a right-wing non-governmental organization based in Jerusalem that reports on international NGO activity from a pro-Israel perspective.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGO_Monitor

You are the very definition of a fanatic. If nothing else, at least you have proven, and keep proving my point.

Edited by Excogitator
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

NGO Monitor (Non-governmental Organization Monitor) is a right-wing non-governmental organization based in Jerusalem that reports on international NGO activity from a pro-Israel perspective.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGO_Monitor

You are the very definition of a fanatic. If nothing else, at least you have proven, and keep proving my point.

You did not click the link to the Euro Med site for the evidence :saai:

36 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Why would people denouncing children being bombed with their tax dollars need to go to iran. Ironically I hear iran is quite nice so it’s crazy on how many levels of stupid these comments fall on

Ask the women of Iran why they have been arrested for not covering their hair, why do the women have to cover their hair.  I had several friends at the embassy in 1979 so I know quite a bit about life

there.  Ask the Israeli's about the October raids of HAMAS and read some of those stories.  Iran is funding and guiding the HAMAS and other terrorist groups in the Middle East.  Iran is a terrorist nation that will possibly have nukes in the future - another "little Rocket Man".  My comment may seem "stupid" to you, but I think you are stupid to think that life is "quite nice" in Iran.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Same kind of nonsense was said about those protesting the Vietnam war and the Iraq war. It turned out that it wasn't they who were the idiots.

All depends on how you define idiots.  These protesters are not the majority at those colleges who want to graduate now but can't get into their schools due to the protesters.  Blocking traffic, trashing the areas, etc great for them maybe.  In 1968 you didn't find me demonstrating, I had just finished 2 years in VN, had a lot of friends in the South Vietnamese Army.  They were fighting the Communists who wanted to rule the country and were supported by the Chinese and Russians.  The Palestinian people (non-HAMAS) allowed the radicals to set up camps, target Israel, and to carry out regular rocket attacks, then came October, guess Israel is tired of having this group set up offices and camps in hospitals and civilian occupied areas.  I think that the Muslims of the Middle East need to help fix this problem.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

Why is the simplest explanation of campus protests so hard to accept?

Young people were sympathetic to Palestinians even before the war began. Why is that ignored?

Variations on this idea that young people have been snookered into opposing Israel’s handling of the war in Gaza have been rampant in recent weeks. It’s a subset of a much longer-standing belief, particularly on the right, that young people arrive at their beliefs as a function of being brainwashed by various actors or technologies.

https://archive.ph/BtgXX

True, but there is also an element of subversion coming from the outside, and it's good that people are realising it.

I was called a conspiracy theorist until recently for saying these things, now it's mainstream news.

Interesting times. Lots of exposure going on.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You did not click the link to the Euro Med site for the evidence :saai:

What are you even talking about?

There is a non functioning link to 'euro med'

Regardless of that, I'm not wasting my time on 'evidence' from an israeli propaganda site.. It's as relevant and valid as reading nazi propaganda about the holocaust..

• Agree 1

Opinion

Well, 

You got dark (left), and foreign money buying students, palestinian tents and politicians, Chicom buying big big politicians, Green types busting the economy, illegals getting flown in and infiltrating from china and mideast, and no valid news sources.

So when the big balloon goes up (so the mil-industry complex can make big bucks) and they reinstate the draft to send soldiers to go and fight in and defend ungrateful countries, the woke, trannies and gay wiĺl only go at gunpoint (or to Canada), the poor good old boys will just have to up and save America again.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Ask the women of Iran why they have been arrested for not covering their hair, why do the women have to cover their hair.  I had several friends at the embassy in 1979 so I know quite a bit about life

there.  Ask the Israeli's about the October raids of HAMAS and read some of those stories.  Iran is funding and guiding the HAMAS and other terrorist groups in the Middle East.  Iran is a terrorist nation that will possibly have nukes in the future - another "little Rocket Man".  My comment may seem "stupid" to you, but I think you are stupid to think that life is "quite nice" in Iran.

I don’t think it matter what they do. Look at what usa cops do to citizens. Bit so what. It doesn’t have much to do with a tourist. A woman could go to iran and have a grand old time. In other words, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Sending protesters over to iran is not a good point. It’s a completely obtuse, useless and unsophisticated point it doesn’t even make sense… they’d enjoy themselves there. 

1 minute ago, Excogitator said:

What are you even talking about?

There is a non functioning link to 'euro med'

Regardless of that, I'm not wasting my time on 'evidence' from an israeli propaganda site.. It's as relevant and valid as reading nazi propaganda about the holocaust..

I didn't think you would, instead you prefer to believe Euro Med the Hamas supporters who make wild claims that nobody else does:

Bosses of Euro Med with their Hamas friends: 

image.png.222c0f2dbe733e30bd5ce3f908aacce0.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

oh the horrors of iran. Everyone well dressed. No trash. No homeless encampments. Children dancing and playing. The horror. The horror. You people need to wake up. Maybe do some traveling. I know for a fact iran has very good food because I’ve had it but I’d admit to having never been but I would not turn down the opportunity. Why on earth would I, or a protestor, turn down a trip to iran, exactly? https://youtu.be/tucD5_6RA1s?si=ZKX6oouPqign0JR9

40 minutes ago, Presnock said:

All depends on how you define idiots.  These protesters are not the majority at those colleges who want to graduate now but can't get into their schools due to the protesters.  Blocking traffic, trashing the areas, etc great for them maybe.  In 1968 you didn't find me demonstrating, I had just finished 2 years in VN, had a lot of friends in the South Vietnamese Army.  They were fighting the Communists who wanted to rule the country and were supported by the Chinese and Russians.  The Palestinian people (non-HAMAS) allowed the radicals to set up camps, target Israel, and to carry out regular rocket attacks, then came October, guess Israel is tired of having this group set up offices and camps in hospitals and civilian occupied areas.  I think that the Muslims of the Middle East need to help fix this problem.

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I didn't think you would, instead you prefer to believe Euro Med the Hamas supporters who make wild claims that nobody else does:

How do you know they are 'friends'?

Just because they are in a picture together..?

As an independent human rights monitor, the Euro Med organisation have to meet with everybody on every side of the conflicts they are monitoring.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

How do you know they are 'friends'?

Just because they are in a picture together..?

As an independent human rights monitor, the Euro Med organisation have to meet with everybody on every side of the conflicts they are monitoring.

Yea right, just like the conspiracy crap they write about Israel 

And their baseless claims that 42,510 Palestinians over the course of its 200-day attack, 38,621 of whom were civilians, including 10,091 women and 15,780 children. They provide no source? Why Because its false. There is nobody else making those claims. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, spec4 said:

I was in Vietnam too, between 1970 and 1972. Any Vietnamese I spoke with didn't support either the South Vietnamese side or the Russian/Chinese. They just wanted to be left alone. When I got back I joined a local anti-war group and supported the Vietnam Veterans Against the War group. I attended every peace group demonstraton I could find and they were peaceful until towards the end when the police got together to bang heads of the stragglers. I quickly learned to leave early.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea right, just like the conspiracy crap they write about Israel 

And their baseless claims that 42,510 Palestinians over the course of its 200-day attack, 38,621 of whom were civilians, including 10,091 women and 15,780 children. They provide no source? Why Because its false. There is nobody else making those claims. 

'Conspiracy crap'..?

'Because its false'..?

Do you have any evidence of that?

As Gaza is an active war-zone, under daily bombardment from israel, nobody can give you an excact body-count. Only after hostilities have seized, can more excact numbers be produced. Then the truth shall be revealed.

But the estimates, so far, are in no way far-fetched, considering the massive violence and bombardment done by israel,  over such a long period of time, to an extremely densely populated area.

Edited by Excogitator

13 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

'Conspiracy crap'..?

'Because its false'..?

Do you have any evidence of that?

As Gaza is an active war-zone, under daily bombardment from israel, nobody can give you an excact body-count. Only after hostilities have seized, can more excact numbers be produced. Then the truth shall be revealed.

But the estimates, so far, are in no way far-fetched, considering the massive violence and bombardment done by israel,  over such a long period of time, to an extremely densely populated area.

Yes Conspiracy crap, its up to them to prove their claims not for me to find evidence thay are false.....lol

Your mates Euro Med, on Oct 11th

image.png.d134145fe5a81d41cbefad557ccbec96.png

https://twitter.com/EuroMedHR/status/1711987472358347201

They are not friends with Hamas you say? 

image.png.810a51e1810d46a36c31c3a954411439.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

As you well know, since it was your comment I was replying to, you didn't call them idiots because they were blocking traffic etc. Here is your comment that I was replying to along with my reply:

image.png.889ee13dc338b0f9767acd3aff2cbc82.png

29 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes Conspiracy crap, its up to them to prove their claims not for me to find evidence thay are false.....lol

Your mates Euro Med, on Oct 11th

image.png.d134145fe5a81d41cbefad557ccbec96.png

https://twitter.com/EuroMedHR/status/1711987472358347201

They are not friends with Hamas you say? 

image.png.810a51e1810d46a36c31c3a954411439.png

Again with your pictures.. they don't prove anything. 

As an independent human rights monitor, the Euro Med organisation have to meet with everybody on every side of every conflict they are monitoring. They have met with many Israelis too, so whatever point you are trying to make is invalid.

There is nothing more to gain from debating with you. You have proven yourself to be a mindless fanatic, incapable of critical thinking, spewing one-sided Israeli propaganda only. But even worse, in your complete lack of empathy for the innocent victims of this war, you have proven yourself morally bankrupt.

You are a sad person indeed..

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

The left and bidens supporters are purveyors of evil! 

Summer of Love riots# 2 off the forward bow! Murders, cities burning,looting with protests by day riots by night!

imop

More and more US voters are now realising that - and are forming the same opinion. The Dems with brains know it too and that is why they are desperate to stop Trump being relected.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

The protests against the invasion of Iraq were entirely justified, those against the war in Vietnam were partially justified, those against Israel are unjustified. Israel was cruelly attacked by Hamas and has every right to respond. 

It's amazing how many right wingers now acknowledge that the Iraq War and the Vietnam war were wrong and how few acknowledged it at the time. Let's see how hindsight changes their views of this war a year or 2 on.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

The protests against the invasion of Iraq were entirely justified, those against the war in Vietnam were partially justified, those against Israel are unjustified. Israel was cruelly attacked by Hamas and has every right to respond. 

Well said and what is so hyocritical of those supporting palestine - they cannot understand the reality of war. WW2 was because of the NAZIs who ran Germany - not because of all Germans. In 1940s anyone protesting and claiming the Germans should not be attacked, because they are not all NAZIs, would have been arrested and jailed - and rightly so too.  It is so funny when the overeducated ignorants stated that "elections have consequences" in 2020, but do not apply that same logic to the palestinians who voted out PLO and voted in Hamas in 2006.  And just like the NAZIS who gave Germans  no more elections after they took over, Hamas has adopted the same approach in GAZA. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Like most liberal nutters they claim anyone disagreeing with them is like NAZIs, when the truth is that it is their side of the argument that is baseless proaganda and lies. More and more voters are seeing this truth  it is the lefty liberals who act like NAZIs and spew out propaganda and shut down the opposition.   

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

In 1940s anyone protesting and claiming the Germans should not be attacked, because they are not all NAZIs, would have been arrested and jailed - and rightly so too

They might have been arrested and they might have been jailed, but the 1st Amendment is very clear that their arrest and incarceration was not ‘rightly so’.

13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

It is so funny when the overeducated ignorants stated that "elections have consequences" in 2020, but do not apply that same logic to the palestinians who voted out PLO and voted in Hamas in 2006.  And just like the NAZIS who gave Germans  no more elections after they took over, Hamas has adopted the same approach in GAZA. 

What's funny is you constructing an argument in one sentence and then immediately punch holes in it with your very next sentence.

You seem at least to accept that the Palestinians have zero control over Hamas, and perhaps you’ll accept that no Palestinian that was either too young to vote in 2006 or not even born at the time is at all responsible, let alone accountable for Hamas.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Like most liberal nutters they claim anyone disagreeing with them is like NAZIs, when the truth is that it is their side of the argument that is baseless proaganda and lies. More and more voters are seeing this truth  it is the lefty liberals who act like NAZIs and spew out propaganda and shut down the opposition.   

Says guy doing a lot of comparing to Nazis.

• Haha 2