Trump Pledges to Cut Federal Funding for Schools with Vaccine Mandates

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If you served in the US military, the odds are pretty good you were vaccinated for everything.

COVID vax is no different to any other vax. Only complete nutters prevent their kids from being vaccinated for polio, measles, typhus etc.

You know covid vax is what Trump was referring to.

During my 20+ years with DOD I was given all including Anthrax shots. Doesn't mean I'm giving my kid a vax for covid.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, pomchop said:

so u are ok if you have kids or grandkids for them to go to kindergarten with unvaxed kids for polio and the like?  have another glass of dear leader kool aide.

Don't listen to him is not even American 

3 hours ago, candide said:

Division such as refusing to  acknowledge the result of a legitimate election and assaulting the Capitol? 

go back to a bit further to 2016..  start there and  look at all the msm headlines from then on, demodrats talking etc etc.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How old are you?

Don't you have anything other than insults?

you should learn the difference between insulting someone and taking the piss David!

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To the poster that gave me a confused emoji, do you think I should be forced to get something injected into my body that I do not want?

Do you support dictatorship?

Do you believe propaganda?

You can take it up with the authorities in New Zealand.

Your opinion means nothing when it comes to US policy.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, honcho said:

bad case os trump derangement syndrome!! wake up man

My quote is actually from the bible, the assumption was that angels would make a loud noise using horns (a trump as in trumpet) a humorous play on words, but who's to say that the lord wasn't prophesying Donald Trump gaining power and starting the final nuclear war that ends civilisation as we know it

Edited by RobU
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, RobU said:

My quote is actually from the bible, the assumption was that angels would make a loud noise using horns (a trump as in trumpet) a humorous play on words, but who's to say that the lord wasn't prophesying Donald Trump gaining power and starting the final nuclear war that ends civilisation as we know it

You should consider psychological help. IMO you need it.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, still kicking said:

So should you 

The literal minded cannot see a joke  and he is probably scared that my joking may actually come true🤣😂 So he tries to shut down any horrid people who scare him 'cos God might take notice and think "what a good idea l, I think I'll make it happen" 🤣😂 he's probably in church now praying for forgiveness and asking the lord to have mercy on us poor sinners and grant Trump the presidency. 

Edited by RobU

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The vaccine doesn't work anyway, as I got it after I had the Astra vaccine, and millions of vaccinated people keep getting it. Smallpox vaccine worked as it stopped the disease in vaccinated people. Flu vaccine works as I have not had flu. Covid vaccine doesn't work. I know someone that thought he was dying after his second Pfizer shot.

"I mistakenly said “not join NATO’” when I meant “not wanting to join NATO"

Good you're not a health care professional anymore. Spreading this nonsense ....

You have 1 statement correct though, "Smallpox vaccine worked as it stopped the disease in vaccinated people.".

Edited by stevenl
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't disagree with everything on AN, just posts by posters that have nothing to offer but insults.

You didn't even get your insult right as if you actually knew what I post you'd know that Trump is not my darling, but I just want him to win to make all the snowflake liberals cry.

Yeah, dance with the devil😵‍💫

15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so what

Resorting to an ad hominem attack indicates that you lost the argument.

It indicates you have nothing of substance to say.

• Agree 2

You seem very interested in this issue. Have you personally checked out drag queens?

You seem very interested in this issue. Have you personally checked out drag queens?

Interested for different reasons.

As ADULT entertainment.  No problem or issues.

I recall you quoting you lived in San Diego at one time.

Early 80’s there was a supper club called “Show Business”. Went there several times for ADULT entertainment.  Good times.

Nowadays there a venue called “Lips”.  Never been but they have good reviews. 

Both venues.  ADULTS ONLY.  No minors allowed.  As it should be.

Currently long stay Thailand.  Ladyboys galore.  Always more attractive and passable than the typical Western middle aged bricklayer/truck driver turned Drag Queen.  (Yes, I’m shallow). 

No issues with Thailand,  ADULTS with ADULTS.

Drag Queens in elementary schools grooming/preaching to CHILDREN.  I have issue with that.  With prejudice .

Transparent enough?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RobU said:

Oh get a life and a sense of humour and take your god bothering puerile insults elsewhere

My sense of humour is fine. I love the Goons.

When you post something intended to be humerous, but which looks like it is meant seriously it's a good idea to include a hint that it is tongue in cheek, like a smiley.

It's quite normal on here for the Trump haters to claim that he is going to destroy the planet. I assumed that your post was such.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Good you're not a health care professional anymore. Spreading this nonsense ....

You have 1 statement correct though, "Smallpox vaccine worked as it stopped the disease in vaccinated people.".

Don't insult me. I was a nurse, not a health care professional. I never wasted 3 years of my life in university to get a piece of paper to be one. I did it the proper way by being a student nurse in a hospital.

BTW, They would have sacked me as I refused to get Pfizer and it took ages to get the Astra version ( neither work though ).

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Did you get your quotes mixed up? I never said that about NATO.

8 hours ago, RobU said:

The literal minded cannot see a joke  and he is probably scared that my joking may actually come true🤣😂 So he tries to shut down any horrid people who scare him 'cos God might take notice and think "what a good idea l, I think I'll make it happen" 🤣😂 he's probably in church now praying for forgiveness and asking the lord to have mercy on us poor sinners and grant Trump the presidency. 

I don't think your fist is going to come out my computer screen, so what am I supposed to be scared of?

If I thought praying was going to make Trump POTUS I'd be on my knees till election day.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2