Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

4 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Jimmy Kimmel said best, Biden wanted no audience—so they chose CNN.

Classic lol

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Will either one remember who they are debating, once they arrive at the debating venue?

Whatever happened to Hillary?

If Biden donned a Hillary wig, then this debate just might get interesting.

He could always borrow her pants suit.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

His cult is into it. Get with the program!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-diapers-over-dems/

Claim:
Donald Trump supporters wore diapers at rallies in spring 2024, holding signs that said "Real men wear diapers."
Rating:
True

they were mocking the left for calling Trumpo Diaper Don, its all in the article...the one you selectively screenshotted!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-diapers-over-dems/

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, pomchop said:

a few funny ones in there, and some edited out of context too, still, El Trumpo is speaking coherently and awake and compos mentis.... now, you want me to post more of Biden mumbling, fumbling, tripping, looking totally lost, running with his non slip sneakers on?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Naaa they don’t want a peanut gallery the Biden administration would like to debate the issues not clown stuff.I personally think trump will back out simply because he’s incapable of debating real issues and with a muted Mike he can’t blow it up + the real time fact checking naa he’s gonna weasel out he’s a coward after all

There is no point in predicting if there will be a debate, or how well they will do.

If neither candidate collapses on the stage, they will call it a win. 

Both candidates will say something stupid, and there will be plenty of material for posts here.

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There is no point in predicting if there will be a debate, or how well they will do.

If neither candidate collapses on the stage, they will call it a win. 

Both candidates will say something stupid, and there will be plenty of material for posts here.

I beg to differ if it’s a real debate about real issues Joe will blow trump out of the water and trump knows it

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tug said:

I beg to differ if it’s a real debate about real issues Joe will blow trump out of the water and trump knows it

The point is that Trump fans will claim that Trump wins if he just shows up.

However, as happened the last two times, Trump's manic performance will lose the popular vote for him, lots of swing voters will abandon Trump after the first debate, unless Biden has a complete collapse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

And I thought you were describing yourself and all Trump supporters with the above!

Not sure what Leninists' have to do with the never-ending broken record you keep playing!

Oh thats better for another thread, but in my humble opinion that in a pure political-philosophical, sense, Trumpophobics and Democrats are the intellectual heirs of Ilych.

Wonder if Biden is going to ask for subtitles.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

We will see how honest Trump fans are if Biden does well at the debate.

We will not see it because Trump will back out. What we'll see is Trumps fan starting to whine about the debate rules and how unfair they are, after they receive instructions! 😅

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump's health looks pretty rough too. He seemed quite feeble the last year of his presidency. I think he may have suffered from a stroke. He slowed down alot and had a hard time with stairs. 

Now, he has huge problems with coherence and rambles like never before. No doubt, he is at least semi senile. 

A steady diet of hamburgers is not benefiting his 312 lb. frame. 

Trump seems okay when he does his courthouse rants, it's only rally speeches that trip him up. Maybe he gets tired, because his speeches are so long.

The debates aren't that long, so Trump should be okay.