Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Those reds under the bed keeps him awake as he races towards 100k cfmps.

No, they don't, because I know they are all tools. Look at you, more concerned over my near 18 year post count than the thread, how childish is that...........🤣

But, expected from a few on here, makes the day more amusing........🤭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, mikebike said:

Russia may "want" the same sort of thing as the Monroe Doctrine, but without the ability to force project (let's be real it is military might, not diplomatic "wants" that enforce any doctrine like this) they are going to be sadly disappointed.

So, you admitted the right of force to be normal?  Not the negotiation, but the stronger one setting the rules. Okay, this is what Russia implements now.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, jvs said:

Come on guys,last week there were some good discussions,lets not fall back on childish behaviour?

I can understand some points if view from both sides and i am really reading a lot about this topic and what lead up to what is going on.

I still think putin is the aggressor and many people on both sides are dying for just his crazy ideas.

That needs to stop!

There’s only one child posting on here. Wait a bit. He’ll be responding to this post soon.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The question is how many Russian oil refineries have to be attacked before there is noticeable disruption to supply?

It could be noticeable already. Unless you think China will publicaly start complaining.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, rabas said:

How bad? Listen to real Russians! 

The Russian government just made it illegal (with jail time) to discuss information about Russian refinery production rates of gasoline and diesel fuel. That bad. 

click to hear report.

I don't watch videos with clickbait titles.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

It could be noticeable already. Unless you think China will publicaly start complaining.

And I could living on Mars.

My question remains: how many more destroyed oil refineries before Russia runs out of fuel for their war machine?

40 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And I could living on Mars.

My question remains: how many more destroyed oil refineries before Russia runs out of fuel for their war machine?

Different question with different intent. "The question is how many Russian oil refineries have to be attacked before there is noticeable disruption to supply?"

2 hours ago, transam said:

You Reds will always deny................😂

Let's go through the list:

I'm not a communist, I'm not a Trump supporter, and I'm not a Liverpool fan—but I do love red wine if that's what you refer to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, transam said:

Making excuses for a wannabe communist dictator who kills off anyone in his way, is a Red in my book.......🥴

Of course, Saudi Arabia - a dear friend of the President and the USA is a democratic saint! Not to mention Netanyahu, the unelected Zelensky and all the rest. Good night.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1