Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

21 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

See David Axe's Forbe's article I posted.

In that context, it’s unforgivable for any Ukrainian or pro-Ukrainian commander to waste lives on a raid that, at best, has only fleeting propaganda value. Those hundreds of legionnaires should be defending in the east instead of adventuring in the north.

There is a thread about it now.

IMO it's possibly a diversion, though one wonders what rabbit they have left to pullout of the hat.

Perhaps they hope that the Russians will be looking at Kursk, while the 10 F16s carry out a raid on the Kremlin, or perhaps they have secreted an army of Ukrainian women volunteers to invade Russia and take Moscow with the remaining Leopards in the spearhead.

Otherwise, one wonders if it really is a madman ordering non existent armies to attack.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Translation. 

You're pro Putin and want Ukraine to surrender.

Well, inasmuch as Ukraine cannot win this war, surrender is the only sensible option.  Unless you somehow think WWIII would be a good thing.  Of course, that seems to be exactly what the warmongers want.  I wonder where they think they’re going to hide? 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Why?  Ukraine is out of soldiers. Most of them are dead or wounded and out of commission.  They simply cannot achieve any kind of victory at this point. What’s next?  NATO involvement?  If you think there’s any way that makes sense, explain yourself.  I’m assuming you don’t have a bunker to hide in during the thermonuclear exchange that would almost certainly result from such idiocy. So, tell us how WWIII makes any sense.

Not to worry, Kamala and lying, "stolen valor" Timmy will have American boots on the ground in no time....

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not to worry, Kamala and lying, "stolen valor" Timmy will have American boots on the ground in no time....

And that’s a big problem, no?  For the life of me, I’m not sure how WWIII sounds like a good plan to anyone.  And yet that’s the warmonger dream scenario.  America would be gone, Europe would be gone. Russia would be gone.  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Why?  Ukraine is out of soldiers. Most of them are dead or wounded and out of commission.  They simply cannot achieve any kind of victory at this point. What’s next?  NATO involvement?  If you think there’s any way that makes sense, explain yourself.  I’m assuming you don’t have a bunker to hide in during the thermonuclear exchange that would almost certainly result from such idiocy. So, tell us how WWIII makes any sense.

Your premise is probably false, since it's estimated that there are over 11 million draftable men and over 3 million have updated their military information.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jas007 said:

And that’s a big problem, no?  For the life of me, I’m not sure how WWIII sounds like a good plan to anyone.  And yet that’s the warmonger dream scenario.  America would be gone, Europe would be gone. Russia would be gone.  

The left does not care, none of them will be going. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, tgw said:

time to prepare the popcorn

If only it were that simple.  Break out the popcorn and watch the world burn. I can’t even imagine that any part if the civilized world will be spared.

• Haha 2