Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

16 hours ago, Mavideol said:

some good news

US will allow Ukraine to hit deep into Russia, ex-envoy says

US will allow Ukraine to hit deep into Russia, ex-envoy says (msn.com)

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Ukraine has crossed dozens of Putin's red lines.

Not to mention Russian borders.

In the meantime, Vuhledar has fallen to the Russians. Seems like Ukrainian tactics are more about scoring PR points rather than trying to win the conflict. Purely understandable because there is no path to victory so the goal is to keep the grift continuing for as long as possible.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Ukraine Probes Allegations Russia Killed 16 POWs

Ukraine is investigating allegations the Russian army shot dead 16 prisoners of war near the eastern city of Pokrovsk, Kyiv's prosecutor general said Tuesday.

Were they Ukrainians or mercenaries? Mercenaries far as I know don't have POW protection.

• Confused 3

26 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

In the meantime, Vuhledar has fallen to the Russians. Seems like Ukrainian tactics are more about scoring PR points rather than trying to win the conflict. Purely understandable because there is no path to victory so the goal is to keep the grift continuing for as long as possible.

You could have had a job in WW2 as Lord HeeHaw.

• Haha 2

UPDATE: 

sadly no good news

Orcs started some serious counter attack both from east and west side of kursk. Its very difficult to hold them now. they got back 1 or 2 villages already. 

We are waiting for supplies.

some serious fight is coming in coming days.

local russians dont want us to leave them behind. 

about POW situation. it is true that russians murder most of the POWs doesnt matter ukranian or international fighter. sometimes they dont because they also need prison exchange. 

another thing about ukranians... they hate russians well you can basically say since the 1648 rebellion of the cossacks against the polish–lithuanian commonwealth following russian conquest of the crimean khanate.. but i think no one needs a history lesson now. 

Slava Ukraini! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Were they Ukrainians or mercenaries? Mercenaries far as I know don't have POW protection.

The most out of touch statement I've heard so far from you. No matter their nationality, they were executed! A War Crime!

Here's another war crimes being carried out, yet another execution. Would you ask his nationality first before they shot him? I've not put the live vid link as its graphic but link is there.

How many more of our men, women, and children must be killed by the russians to allow us to win this war?
Someone's ordinary dad, hopefully a grandfather who defended his country and his family.

image.png.2a334775516596f9fdaab6dc1ba4eafb.png

https://x.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1841918165913371008

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

we have to laugh at the stupidity of his decisions... kill, rape, still and you are free if we can use you as meat canon feeder  555

Russians can now avoid being put on trial if they enlist in the army, Putin decides

Russians can now avoid being put on trial if they enlist in the army, Putin decides (msn.com)