Foreigner Poses as Immigration Officer, Assaults Pump Attendant

webfact

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, BritScot said:

So many racists on here. Self haters, in my opinion are the lowest of the low. Regardless of where he was from this is behaviour not restricted to race as it could easily have been a Thai behaving badly. There are just D. Head people.

Gawd, you're a stick in the mud, you must be fun to be around. 

Calling people names is immature, it's not the school playground. 

BTW, in your comment, you're describing yourself as a hater. 

Enjoy your miserable day 😕

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 4

4 hours ago, transam said:

Why knock us British......?

What is your passport, just to get your perfect picture.....?  🤔

Bet he’s American 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

And do what exactly? issue each for foreigner with some kind of ID to show that he's a 'good and well behaving foreigner'

just because one intoxicated lunatic they are getting their undies in a bunch now?...

I don't think it's just one! This year there has been an incident involving violent and disturbing behavior by foreigners almost every month, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, and now Udon.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I thought so, Thai don't like Burmese because of the war -  similar to Scotland and England, Russia and Ukraine, or US and Iraq/Vietnam/Gaza/etc.

Russia and Ukraine? You are wrong on two counts:

1. Prior to the recent conflict and certainly prior to the annexation of Crimea, a lot of Ukrainians and Russians regarded themselves as “ brothers” with a lot in common, Holomodor notwithstanding.

2. After the illegal invasion of Ukraine by Russia, there has been outright conflict between the two nations.

How is that like Thailand and Myanmar? Perhaps England and Scotland is a good example, but Russia and Ukraine never. Their relationship has been at the opposite ends of the spectrum, but not in the middle where ancient hostilities have been overridden by economic necessity.

Just ask my Ukrainian daughter in law. She’ll fill you in.

4 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Very generally speaking, based o my observation over a decade:

Germans - crimes that involve being naked and making asses out of themselves, sometimes get in trouble for being arrogant complainers

Brits - violent drunk hooligans, will try to fight locals, other falangs and/or water buffalo. The worst of all blue collar segments world wide

Americans - ignorance of the world often gets them into trouble with cultural aspects, with an occasional true homicidal psychopath appearing in the news

Aussies - too dumb to really get noticed and more often than not make the news because they Darwin'd themselves to death in some sort of stupid manner. 

Russians - a less harmless combination of Brits/Aussies with equally bad sense of fashion

Chinese - criminal behavior at buffets and often annoying, but otherwise harmless. More of a danger to themselves.

Japanese - the best tourists on earth.

Koreans - goofy, keep to themselves, not really noticeable

Indians - the only crimes they commit are not using deodorant and overhaggling/cheapassing.

Malaysians - better/more sophisticated Indians minus the BO problem

Africans - 80% drug dealers/freelance hos

Scandinavians - pretty chill and relaxed when they're not kicking locals in the back, can get a bit too "Viking" when drunk but seem to keep actual bad physical behavior in check

French - the "real" French tourists/expats are pretty cool. The diversity hire passport holder are a menace to everyone.

I had a good laugh reading this. For someone like myself who grew up in Thailand and was overly exposed to international communities, your observation is spot on!🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

with an occasional true homicidal psychopath appearing in the news

well he just finished his criminal case...34 felonies with more coming........and he also creates chaos to get himself on the news

as far as pump attendant would happy massage girls also be referred as pump attendants? asking for a friend 🙂

5 hours ago, transam said:

Why knock us British......?

What is your passport, just to get your perfect picture.....?  🤔

Gotfrid is pissed off he is not English, Irish, Scottish, or Welsh 

• Agree 1

Impersonating an immigration officer...unprovoked assault on two people...

...if he begs for mercy, claiming inebriation, it looks even worse because he drove to and from the gas station...

plus immigration is going to take a dim view of someone pretending to be an immigration officer...

...given the incident follows so closely behind other high profile assaults by foreigners....this guy's days in Thailand are probably numbered...

7 hours ago, webfact said:

This incident has sparked concerns over the behaviour of foreign residents and the need for stringent checks to ensure public safety.

Always remember... Thailand wants your money/investments/knowledge but not you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wensiensheng said:

Russia and Ukraine? You are wrong on two counts:

1. Prior to the recent conflict and certainly prior to the annexation of Crimea, a lot of Ukrainians and Russians regarded themselves as “ brothers” with a lot in common, Holomodor notwithstanding.

2. After the illegal invasion of Ukraine by Russia, there has been outright conflict between the two nations.

How is that like Thailand and Myanmar? Perhaps England and Scotland is a good example, but Russia and Ukraine never. Their relationship has been at the opposite ends of the spectrum, but not in the middle where ancient hostilities have been overridden by economic necessity.

Just ask my Ukrainian daughter in law. She’ll fill you in.

I meant now, after the war. I taught Ukrainian woman this morning. She told me that she doesn't even want to talk about Russians nowadays. I also teach people in a Russian bank, others refuse to be in the same room as them, especially Poles. Twice I've had a Russian and a Ukrainian in the class. I know how they feel towards each other. 

England did a similar thing, including Genocide in the Highland Clearances. As a Scot, heard the stories from my gran, who died aged 100. Her grandparents suffered during this. 200 years is not long enough to forget. Many foreigners don't understand, unless they've seen Braveheart or Outlander. :cheesy:

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

I can categorically say that there is no way this could've been me.

Most days I only start drinking at 07:30.

bob.

....am?

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So, you choose to see everything like an isolated incident, right? You have totally missed that it´s not only one intoxicated lunatic, but almost 1 per day. At the moment there are too many foreigners behaving like 5h1t in Thailand. And MO, they are not going to issue ant special ID. If you just think little bit, you will surely understand that entering Thailand and getting visa will be harder in the long run, just because of these dorks. Let´s just hope that the guy does not own a British pass port. 😉 

So, if the cops read this forum, they'll be looking for a Brit who's escaped from Pattaya.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, jesimps said:

so, if the cops read this forum, they'll be looking for a Brit who's escaped from Pattaya. 

Not just British, we have many psycho foreigners here in Pattaya, most nationalities. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

Would like I see the standardized data to whether non-Thais residents commit more crimes/bad behavior vs. Thai residents?

like in America, I suspect it is much less illegals immigrants vs legal residents

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, jonclark said:

They both have similar styles of hissy-fits and use of violence when they are challenged.

The only difference is one is a foreigner (so howls of indignation, and cries of 'deport him' from the assembled netizins can be heard) whilst the other is a member of Thai High Society and Ultra-royalist (so everyone keeps it much more low-key and the event is ushered off the front page and under the carpet). 

I hope the police also charge the gent with drunk driving as well as he appears to have driven off after the event as!!! 

With regard DUI, innocent until proven other wise