Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The broken nose story was probably just made up rubbish on behalf of a "netizen" type character,  If it was true it would be on CCTV and would certainly been made public by now  in a vain attempt to justify what happened

I suspect it originated directly or indirectly from the bar owner, to shift the negative reporting from the violent beating to the victims alleged behaviour.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Pattaya really is hell on Earth.

Full of thugs and ex cons high on yaba all day.

Visit at your own risk.

or better yet, don’t visit at all!

bob.

I always wonder what the attraction is there,  What can one get in Pattaya that one cannot get elsewhere in Thailand? I suppose that video answers my question, but its not something that I would call a tourist attraction

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This story, like so many others like it, make me laugh - and they gain and again confirm how stupid the authorities are in Thailand.

I do not laugh at the beating - at the authorities that keep pushing Thailand as a venue for 'quality tourism' and that it will be a 'hub of XYZ' - and all the other BS and terrible/corrupt decisions that the authorities in Thailand spew forth in this country. 

This is not a random one off event - this sort of thing involving aole tourists happpens every day. 

Day after Day - Week after Week - Month after Month - Year after Year. 

It just never ends, and there is no end in sight of the BS that people in authority get away with here.

Thailand - you have a great country with lovely people, but it is full or corruption and BS - and the majority of your tourists are not 'quality'.

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Considering the uncontrolled fury of the attack I reckon Yaba or possibly  steroids may well have contributed to this incident. This was not the behaviour of normal people it was well over the top even by Thailands "standards",  

There's an update on Pattaya News saying police picked up the 3 security guards at 11:30 pm last night. Doesn't say what if any charges have been laid but does say foreigners have declined to file a police report

Article says condition of foreigners is unknown but if rumours that one died was true, wouldn't the other two definitely file a police report?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Why does everyone keep using the terms, "Security guards" "Bouncers", they are neither, they are just hired thugs with zero training on how to be bouncers, just pack rats!

"bouncers" are generally just hired thugs in suits, who else would wish to work in such an environment,  They are organised by mafia type organisations and many of their clients have no option to refuse to use their "services"  When a bar owner is told "I think you need security" there is little point in disagreeing

The relatively recent trend in the western world  to force them to undergo training and have badges is the same as rolling excrement in glitter, here they don't even bother to do that

7 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

There's an update on Pattaya News saying police picked up the 3 security guards at 11:30 pm last night. Doesn't say what if any charges have been laid but does say foreigners have declined to file a police report

Article says condition of foreigners is unknown but if rumours that one died was true, wouldn't the other two definitely file a police report?

I doubt either of those two guys are capable of filing a report,  The police will have received instructions to adopt a damage limitation protocol from their puppet masters.  If one of the guys has died this will be very big news

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Considering the uncontrolled fury of the attack I reckon Yaba or possibly  steroids may well have contributed to this incident. This was not the behaviour of normal people it was well over the top even by Thailands "standards",  

Another one of 100s surmmising about what happened. When no one really knows the actual truth yet.

Just now, john donson said:

those lazy af AI cannot even post a link ?

Google "Soi 6 fight" and look for result "Full merged video of the Soi 6 incident"

6 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Pattaya Police Take Action Against Soi 6 Security Guards for Assault on Tourists

image.jpeg

The Pattaya City Police have detained a trio of security guards implicated in a recent violent altercation with tourists that we covered in full HERE. The incident, which has sparked widespread condemnation and raised concerns over the city’s image as a tourist destination, was captured on a viral video and has since circulated widely.

At approximately 11:36 p.m. on May 26, 2024, Police Colonel Navin Teerawit, superintendent of Pattaya City Police Station, alongside his deputies, led a team to apprehend the individuals involved. The suspects, identified only as Mr. Ball, aged 27, Mr. Tom, aged 36, and Mr. Ice, aged 24, were taken into custody for questioning and further legal action.

The guards were reportedly part of an independent “freelance” contractor group for multiple independent bars, but not directly associated with any particular bar or group.

Source:

https://thepattayanews.com/2024/05/27/pattaya-police-take-action-against-soi-6-security-guards-for-assault-on-tourists/

Freelance thugs for hire. 

Bob. 

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Not really. Plenty of examples of excessive violence over the years and you don't even have to look very hard.

• Agree 1

In any case, no matter who's write or wrong, or any  childish schoolyard-level reason invoked, nothing can justify smashing anyone in the head in such a manner. Consequences can be too dramatic.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Pattaya Police Take Action Against Soi 6 Security Guards for Assault on Tourists

image.jpeg

The Pattaya City Police have detained a trio of security guards implicated in a recent violent altercation with tourists that we covered in full HERE. The incident, which has sparked widespread condemnation and raised concerns over the city’s image as a tourist destination, was captured on a viral video and has since circulated widely.

At approximately 11:36 p.m. on May 26, 2024, Police Colonel Navin Teerawit, superintendent of Pattaya City Police Station, alongside his deputies, led a team to apprehend the individuals involved. The suspects, identified only as Mr. Ball, aged 27, Mr. Tom, aged 36, and Mr. Ice, aged 24, were taken into custody for questioning and further legal action.

The guards were reportedly part of an independent “freelance” contractor group for multiple independent bars, but not directly associated with any particular bar or group.

Source:

https://thepattayanews.com/2024/05/27/pattaya-police-take-action-against-soi-6-security-guards-for-assault-on-tourists/

As i said in a previous post , a mafia protection racket, without doubt  , There always seems to be one called "ball" in these incidents, I wonder how Mr "ice " got his name? certainly not as a reflection of his demeanor but very possibly as a result of his penchant for an illegal substance judging by the behaviour

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Moncul said:

Not really. Plenty of examples of excessive violence over the years and you don't even have to look very hard.

you don't need to look very hard to find Yaba or those who use it in a place like that. 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This story, like so many others like it, make me laugh - and they gain and again confirm how stupid the authorities are in Thailand.

I do not laugh at the beating - at the authorities that keep pushing Thailand as a venue for 'quality tourism' and that it will be a 'hub of XYZ' - and all the other BS and terrible/corrupt decisions that the authorities in Thailand spew forth in this country. 

This is not a random one off event - this sort of thing involving aole tourists happpens every day. 

Day after Day - Week after Week - Month after Month - Year after Year. 

It just never ends, and there is no end in sight of the BS that people in authority get away with here.

Thailand - you have a great country with lovely people, but it is full or corruption and BS - and the majority of your tourists are not 'quality'.

Quality tourists in soi 6?

Sorry, never been to soi 6, but quality tourism or tourists doesn't strike my mind, 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Quality tourists in sou 6?

Sorry, never been to sou 6, but quality tourism or tourists doesn't strike my mind, 

The whole street is frequented by thousands of tourists, day and night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The whole street is frequented by thousands of tourists, day and night. 

Im sure, top notch quality people