Hamas Plots Attacks on Israeli Embassy and U.S. Military Base in Germany

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Kill another 10,000 Palestinian civilians - that'll show those Hamas terrorist!  :glare:

Try 1939/45 for fixing aggressors regarding civilians..........:coffee1:

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand I wrote "that truth" not "the truth" and what that difference signifies?

For context..................again its clear what your reply signifies

image.png.694417e309d232188e0f4189e8abf116.png

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I mean decently as regards, say, the last 57 years or so. 

*Palestinians  are pure lovely innocent people who have never done anything wrong and never will do and just want to live in peace , ....................those nasty Israeli's blah blah blah , its all their fault* 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

For context..................again its clear what your reply signifies

image.png.694417e309d232188e0f4189e8abf116.png

You keep on repeating the same claim, but when I offer evidence in reply you disregard it. Just saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You keep on repeating the same claim, but when I offer evidence in reply you disregard it. Just saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

No providing evidence not claims. The whole truth matters

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Agree 1

On 5/28/2024 at 9:16 AM, wombat said:

I've always found it quaint that non of the surrounding muslim countries will take Hamas muslims as reffo's coz they fear terrorism

Is it that or is it that they fear the mass imposition of non National Muslims being ousted from wherever non Muslim Nations decide to continue to disenfranchise Muslim populations in favour of others . 

Is it not interesting that the radical elements of Islam originate from locations that have endured long term economic subversion,suppression and asset stripping leading to massive attempts to escape by way of emigration ?

The passive Muslim nations have no more desire  for damaged people than any other.

Posted (edited)

On 5/28/2024 at 7:03 AM, RichardColeman said:

Maybe europe could deport all muslims and build a wall around the middle east - might save future incidents

On 5/28/2024 at 10:12 AM, newbee2022 said:

You're talking about a Concentration Camp as the Nazi used in WW2?

😳

You mean like the open-air concentration camp called Gaza?

I remember when there was a wall like the one surrounding Gaza built to separate East and West Berlin.  How the liberal West howled!  Gaza is now essentially a ghetto and the slaughter of civilians a pogrom.  The irony is simply off the charts.

7604414374_3bf5b05d4e_o.jpg

OIP.jpeg.d117a60600ba84345fed25ad13f1be26.jpeg

Edited by connda
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, connda said:

Kill another 10,000 Palestinian civilians - that'll show those Hamas terrorist!  :glare:

Throwing student protest slogans around like confetti, adds nothing to the conversation; it simply exposes your inability to be constructive, and diminishes what little credibility you entered the debate with.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, connda said:

I remember when there was a wall like the one surrounding Gaza built to separate East and West Berlin.  How the liberal West howled!  Gaza is now essentially a ghetto and the slaughter of civilians a pogrom.  The irony is simply off the charts.

Sorry, I can't believe that you think a wall will solve the problems🤢

7 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Sorry, I can't believe that you think a wall will solve the problems🤢

Sorry, I can't believe that you think a wall will would not help. Why is that? 

Posted (edited)

Back on topic and while in a Germany, another incident just occurred, mad knifeman attacks and stabs anti Islam rally protestors

Knifeman stabs multiple people in frenzied attack at German anti-Islam rally

A knife-wielding madman stabbed multiple people, including a cop, at an anti-Islamist political rally in Germany on Friday in a frenzied attack that was caught on a YouTube livestream.

The bloody mayhem erupted in the middle of a square in the city of Mannheim just after 11:30 a.m. local time as members of the right-wing campaign group, Citizens’ Movement Pax Europa (BPE), were filming a demonstration, news outlet Bild reported.

The stomach-churning livestream showed the moment chaos broke out as the bearded knifeman abruptly tackled one of the victims — believed to be the group’s leader, Michael Stürzenberger — to the ground and violently started plunging a large blade into him.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/31/world-news/knifeman-stabs-multiple-people-in-frenzied-attack-at-german-anti-islam-rally/

image.png.160dd76ebebf65dccfe3306d64a41d7d.png

image.png.b5467fcb66fbc71d9511a2eb2490c6f7.png

image.png.dc0a55b739e378ceb737134a8a0c1f8f.png

Edited by Bkk Brian

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Back on topic and while in a Germany, another incident just occurred, mad knifeman attacks and stabs anti Islam rally protestors

Knifeman stabs multiple people in frenzied attack at German anti-Islam rally

A knife-wielding madman stabbed multiple people, including a cop, at an anti-Islamist political rally in Germany on Friday in a frenzied attack that was caught on a YouTube livestream.

The bloody mayhem erupted in the middle of a square in the city of Mannheim just after 11:30 a.m. local time as members of the right-wing campaign group, Citizens’ Movement Pax Europa (BPE), were filming a demonstration, news outlet Bild reported.

The stomach-churning livestream showed the moment chaos broke out as the bearded knifeman abruptly tackled one of the victims — believed to be the group’s leader, Michael Stürzenberger — to the ground and violently started plunging a large blade into him.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/31/world-news/knifeman-stabs-multiple-people-in-frenzied-attack-at-german-anti-islam-rally/

image.png.160dd76ebebf65dccfe3306d64a41d7d.png

image.png.b5467fcb66fbc71d9511a2eb2490c6f7.png

image.png.dc0a55b739e378ceb737134a8a0c1f8f.png

The religion of peace, tolerance, and integration strikes again; the usual fanboys on this forum will soon be excusing this cancer on the world.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mike_Hunt said:

Maybe the people of Gaza could stop acting like terrorists.

Yes - there ya go.  All those women and children terrorists need to be slaughtered, and every last one of the 1 million Gazans who haven't been neutralized are all terrorists.  Just ask Benny Gantz.
If 1 Israeli is killed, then kill 30 Gaza civilians.  That will show Palestinian women and children to stop their civilian terrorism.  And all those terrorist children - kill them all I say, even the one's in diapers!  And blow their schools up too to stop terrorist education.  That's the ticket.  Lindsey Grahams got the best idea.  Just nuke all the sub-human civilian Palestinian terrorists in Gaza and let God sort them out.  Or maybe just gas them all then incinerate them.  Nah - nukes do the same thing but with less hassle.

How's that work for you Mike? Sound about right?

Edited by connda
  • Confused 3
  • Love It 2

18 minutes ago, connda said:

Yes - there ya go.  All those women and children terrorists need to be slaughtered, and every last one of the 1 million Gazans who haven't been neutralized are all terrorists.  Just ask Benny Gantz.
If 1 Israeli is killed, then kill 30 Gaza civilians.  That will show Palestinian women and children to stop their civilian terrorism.  And all those terrorist children - kill them all I say, even the one's in diapers!  And blow their schools up too to stop terrorist education.  That's the ticket.  Lindsey Grahams got the best idea.  Just nuke all the sub-human civilian Palestinian terrorists in Gaza and let God sort them out.  Or maybe just gas them all then incinerate them.  Nah - nukes do the same thing but with less hassle.

How's that work for you Mike? Sound about right?

You have issues. Thats some nonsense rant right there

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, connda said:

You forgot the beachside hotels 

image.jpeg.2e565ed74af85ecc0437ccced8ec0f21.jpeg